Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,611 to 17,625 of 31847
-
08-01-19 19:06 #14237Senior Member

Posts: 874Chloe
I had another amazing session with Chloe. She is very pretty and has perfect sized natural tits. Also, a beautiful pink pussy. She is super tight. But my favorite is looking at her gorgeous face while she is sucking or getting fucked. BBBJ, CIM, CFS, in some circumstances Greek.
-
08-01-19 17:08 #14236Senior Member

Posts: 49Jessica Rockefeller
Just wanted to give a little info on Jessica Rockefeller. Those of you that might not of seen her yet I highly recommend her. If you are looking for a drama free mans dream she is definitely the lady for you. My only word of advice is to make sure you can handle a true real life lady. If you are not sure if you are up to the challenge she might not be the lady for you. Miss Rockefeller will not disappoint.
-
08-01-19 09:18 #14235Senior Member

Posts: 62Asian
I totally agree with this statement. You could have more fun with a blowup doll than you can with her. Very limited menu when I saw her.
Originally Posted by StreetSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 00:40 #14234Senior Member

Posts: 35Allie Anderson
Any intel on this one? Allie Anderson.
https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/7832755.htm
https://theallieanderson.com/
-
07-31-19 23:00 #14233Senior Member

Posts: 243Blu
Thanks met her earlier. Had a blast I'm a lot closer to Gallatin than Nashville. She was a lot of fun I will probably repeat.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 20:00 #14232Senior Member

Posts: 449I've seen her plenty of times. She's a fun time if you're into darker and thicker women and don't mind the drive out.
Originally Posted by CSmith3558
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 18:52 #14231Senior Member

Posts: 243Blu
Any info on her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...415/6156406656.
-
07-31-19 15:14 #14230Senior Member

Posts: 62Re is that a dude?
The poster in question is most likely one Smyrna78. If interested, search his posts, he has a true literary style. You know my mother always told me "words matter". In this case, we don't need to have a FBI profiler on this case to crack the case.
Originally Posted by Charlotte615
[View Original Post]
Sorry. Just a traveler through your city and.
-
07-31-19 14:59 #14229Senior Member

Posts: 88Is that a dude?
Originally Posted by Zallab
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 14:38 #14228Senior Member

Posts: 185Reincarnation
It's almost comical how he keeps reappearing under a different name but always true to himself. I worry for new members whom are not wise to his drama.
Originally Posted by Sixtate
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 14:26 #14227Senior Member

Posts: 1351Asian
Sometimes I get lucky with some of these ads. Lulu was 20's, pretty, and a sexy thin body with no baby damage. Sadly the woman is a dead fish in the bed and should be avoided.
https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/na...scorts/1602962
-
07-31-19 12:52 #14226Senior Member

Posts: 93He's back!
I'll just leave this right here "don't talk to stranger's!
Originally Posted by JeanPaul1955
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 11:06 #14225Banned Member

Posts: 441Laci
Instantly made me comfortable great chemistry great conversation tight kitty can't wait to see over and over.
Brunette hair, tall, beautiful face, slim waist, sexy hips.
She sucked dick good. Was there for quickly but stayed behind because we kept changing positions and stuff.
https://independent.com.nashville.li...734/2057544130
-
07-30-19 20:19 #14224Senior Member

Posts: 262Yup she's legit. I've seen her a few times. She's not super dolled up like her pictures, but even with small amount of makeup she still looks pretty good. Nice wet and tight. Everything covered. Nothing to write home about.
Originally Posted by Chester67
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 19:55 #14223

Posts: 2981The one time I did it I was robbed. Plus I know other guys who have had their pictures with send in Blackmail attempts.
Originally Posted by Knbbsi
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






