Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 339 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #845

    Russians

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    No Shit? She's hot. What was the damage? Do you have a link?
    Vicky was 4 bills, a bit more expensive that I like to pay but wanted something different.

  2. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to see a girl named "Vicky" from City-source in SM area, She looks very simliar to the picture, it might actually be here. She provided a PSE type of session was a bit rushed. She does an awesome BBBJ which is rare with these russians, did some P2 P, went down on her for a few but I don't think she liked it since she kept squeezing my head with her legs I was fucking her doggy and she was pretty tight and pulled the condom off with her pussy when I was going to town on her in doggy and busted all over on the outside. I told her sorry about that, luckly she wasnt mad and went and ran and cleaned off my cum and douched just in case. I am sure this is some kind of Russian agency they have girls in SM and Beverly Hills.
    No Shit? She's hot. What was the damage? Do you have a link?

  3. #843

    Kelly Barbie Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by RedCinco  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with Kelly?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../KellyBarbie21
    She's legit and tiny, about 4' 9" and maybe 90 lbs if that! Saw her last Friday in Inglewood - 80 hhr (+20 for anal).

    Not GFE but sweet & sexual, recommended.

  4. #842

    Juicy Kaiyla

    Has anyone seen her or know the latest about her?

    She was one of those that was a repeat for many.

    Real down to earth with an hour glass body, that loved what she did.

    Would love to go unload in her again.

  5. #841

    Russians

    Recently went to see a girl named "Vicky" from City-source in SM area, She looks very simliar to the picture, it might actually be here. She provided a PSE type of session was a bit rushed. She does an awesome BBBJ which is rare with these russians, did some P2 P, went down on her for a few but I don't think she liked it since she kept squeezing my head with her legs I was fucking her doggy and she was pretty tight and pulled the condom off with her pussy when I was going to town on her in doggy and busted all over on the outside. I told her sorry about that, luckly she wasnt mad and went and ran and cleaned off my cum and douched just in case. I am sure this is some kind of Russian agency they have girls in SM and Beverly Hills.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 2.40.27 PM.jpg‎  

  6. #840
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]
    Spend a week in Bangkok. Go to Patpong A (stay away from Patpong B that's the ladyboy district). You will see the HOTTEST ASIAN PUSSY on the planet. All of it affordable and dying to bang you. Ever see those Asian Street Meat pornos? They're all girls from Patpong.
    NO. Thailand is for Ladyboys don't want any of that.

  7. #839

    Exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by HendersonHobby  [View Original Post]
    Jessie was rated decently on TER. I saw her two years ago in Vegas back when she used to charge 600 for the hour. That was a waste even then. CBJ just killed it for me. You have to be careful with these girls on Twitter and Instagram they use this App called Facetune to edit their selfies. Jessie's face is a 5 at best. Her body is petite but not toned she's skinny fat. You want hot affordable Asians monger in South Korea or Thailand it'll cost you the same in travel but you'll have a buffet of women.
    Spend a week in Bangkok. Go to Patpong A (stay away from Patpong B that's the ladyboy district). You will see the HOTTEST ASIAN PUSSY on the planet. All of it affordable and dying to bang you. Ever see those Asian Street Meat pornos? They're all girls from Patpong.

  8. #838

    MBA and MENSA. LMFAO

    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    My fello Mongers. A few words on Amy Taylor.

    I was originally intrigued by the looks and advertised intelligence. And frankly figured that if she is getting these rates on the reg there had to be a reason. I filled out the form on her site, answered all the questions.

    I got a 1 word reply "incomplete" (I had not put an actual date, I said mid Aug., our travel plans are not final.).

    She then stated she had googled me, and started ripping into me that I did not seem rich enough, and that the company I said I was with did not have a big enough web precence.

    I understand screening, but who the fuck does she think he is? In the end I am paying to (dream) about putting my dick in your mouth. And she acts like she is doing me a favor even talkign to me.

    She was SO rude about the entire process, every communication so insanley uppity and stuck up and rude. I ended things after 2 emails. I want nothing to do with seeing this *****. It was unreal how she acted. I was never anything less than polite, explained why my security firm does not have a large web precence, even offered to wire a deposit just for a public meet and greet. She responded being a total ****.

    I totally agree with the other reviewers on this. She is a aging bitter old ***** not getting any younger. She is not doing anyone any favors. And won't be getting those rates for long. You guys might have better luck. But to hell with Amy Taylor. MBA and MENSA member my ass.

    https://www.verifiedvixens.com/escort/amy-taylor/
    LIke that really matters. The only thing I care about his her ability to suck the Cum out of my balls. MENSA--please.

  9. #837

    Russian Agencies

    Not sure if this is the right place, but I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of LA based, prefer west LA area, Russian agencies? I am a huge fan of XOC if you know them but they don't visit LA often for some reason.

  10. #836

    Kelly

    Anybody have any experience with Kelly?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../KellyBarbie21

  11. #835
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter99  [View Original Post]
    There are a few instagram models I want to meet but I can't find any reviews for them. When you want to meet of them or a pornstar then how can you figure out what's on the menu? Eg if they do GFE or kiss well?

    I'm really impressed by this one's website.

    https://www.jessieluu.com/
    Jessie was rated decently on TER. I saw her two years ago in Vegas back when she used to charge 600 for the hour. That was a waste even then. CBJ just killed it for me. You have to be careful with these girls on Twitter and Instagram they use this App called Facetune to edit their selfies. Jessie's face is a 5 at best. Her body is petite but not toned she's skinny fat. You want hot affordable Asians monger in South Korea or Thailand it'll cost you the same in travel but you'll have a buffet of women.

  12. #834
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    The bucket list

    http://www.thatmall.com/robin/

    This one is a trip down an exposed nail staircase.

    She is old. Like her yearbook is signed by Galileo.

    She is strange as a monger turning down a table shower.

    She is skinny and not bad looking for her AARP age.

    She doe not get into it at all, she is post menopausal.

    She sometimes pairs up with the world famous butterfly.

    You should try her just to say you had a horrible time with a burnt out lady.

    She might go to burning man and not come back.

    http://www.thatmall.com/robin/

  13. #833
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Pasture

    This one needs to retire.

    Very fat with that cellulite skin all over, looks like the bubble wrap they ship nuclear weapons in.

    Place literally smells like ass.

    Has a Bush the size and shape of the Alberta province.

    Has a grip that fucken Tom Brady puts on a deflated football.

    Oh, and "country manor" - more like a shithole that someone inherited and never fixed up and hope that it burns down.

    http://www.thatmall.com/quality/

  14. #832
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Nervous Nelly

    http://www.thatmall.com/melissa/

    A few years ago a few gals made a place called massage gardens or some other nonsense in samo. It was pretty forgettable. This one was one of the reasons why. Totally jumpy, like she just took a hit of ketamine, did not let you touch the merch, rushed it, you know typical millennial bullshit. Not sure where here studio is now, but at that time she was named hazel.

  15. #831
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Kabob

    http://www.thatmall.com/kbebe/sensual/

    Anyone get with this one. She has ads on the totally corrupt sites like slixa and some others. Has an incall in downtown?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape