Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1982
-
09-04-19 21:56 #857Banned Member

Posts: 496Bw
Was out for a late night stroll on BW the other night, and I went on a shopping spree! I picked up 5 SW and boy o boy! What fun I had! Plenty to pick from, and all where new faces I never seen before. Get out there boys! Have fun and be safe!!
-
09-02-19 11:15 #856Regular Member

Posts: 14Cruising Broadway
So, I know I'm newer to the boards but wanted to let you know about some of my experiences cruising broadway in Camden. Met Ronnie (a blonde), not bad head game, but have had better. Ok body, but a little flaky, usually wants to cop some hard before she gets started. She's usually around Bway and Jefferson. Also found Leslie at same location, also a blonde, better head game and nicer tits.
Closer to the middle, met Lady Tia, mixed girl, skinny crackhead. Friendly, small tits, good head game. Lastly, Saturday, met Rachel, almost at the end of bway by the curve. Pierced nipples, sloppy head, nice and wet. I may head back over to the K since it's been a while, but it has been like the wild west out there the last few weeks.
-
08-08-19 20:44 #855Senior Member

Posts: 102Thursday night
Took several swings up Broadway Thursday night about 6:45. There were lots of girls out only two that perked my interest. Saw a new girl up around Pine wearing a one-piece black outfit pants that went up into a top with interlacing straps. She was taller about 5-7 Slim with shoulder-length wavy brown hair. About 23 from my view of her. I may go looking for her tomorrow as I'm getting a little tired of my regular.
-
08-05-19 11:43 #854Senior Member

Posts: 5563So What? If you're seen in surveillance not doing anything illegal, so what? It is not illegal to enter a motel or hotel with a member of the opposite sex. If they don't see money changing hands or no one confess to doing anything illegal, so what?
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
They park in certain locations to scare easily scared mongers away. Legally there is nothing they can do without actually seeing a illegal act. Surveillance film of a couple entering a motel or hotel is useless.
On the other hand, they can harass you or trump up charges anytime they want.
CookyJar.
-
08-05-19 10:22 #853Senior Member

Posts: 685I always feel like the belair is under surveillance and depending on the time of the day you will see LEO sitting in the parking lot.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
Same w / that budget inn on blackhorse. They will patrol the parking lot.
-
08-04-19 21:38 #852Senior Member

Posts: 655I've done it. My story is that I'm looking for someone. Stop at the front desk, wander around the parking lot, etc. I've also been approached by girls near the Bel Air; in the lot of the 7-11 across the street, and in the lot of the motel 6 on the other side. I avoid the smell air though. 10 years ago I didn't know any better, but I learned. Theres also a budget inn on Black Horse pike that has hourly rooms, plenty of lot lizards there, though what I've seen is well worn.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 23:28 #851Senior Member

Posts: 1474Back in the late 70's and early 80's, there were hot hookers all over the streets. However, they were pretty expensive then compared to now, and as a young guy I had no money. If I had the money then that I have now, I would have been swimming in pussy.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 19:44 #850Senior Member

Posts: 157This occurred about 12 years ago. Did not continue to indulge in this style because I did not like walking into a situation that I could not scope out beforehand. Between being watched or entering a room without knowing what was inside has too many risks involved. I was younger and dumber back then. TT.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 11:06 #849Senior Member

Posts: 685When was this?
Originally Posted by TexacoTim
[View Original Post]
I remember reading about this sort of thing about the motels on rt 130 in burlington.
-
07-31-19 20:13 #848Senior Member

Posts: 157Motel shopping
There was a low budget motel on rt 73 (torn down now) that had a you-shape configuration. When you pulled into the center parking lot at night the girls would watch and open their doors to show themselves. Perhaps 3 or 4 choices at a time. I got snagged by a cute one as I was headed to a different door. Do not know if that arrangement exists anywhere today. TT.
-
07-31-19 13:16 #847Senior Member

Posts: 685Yeah. You need a cover story. It wouldn't be a bad idea to go to the front desk and ask for the usual rates and or act lost and act for directions.
Originally Posted by ClamHammer
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 00:43 #846Senior Member

Posts: 204On more than one occasion I've been propositioned by other women while walking to a room to see someone. I've considered pulling in and seeing who's poking their heads out. On the other hand it seems risky with LEO cruising around.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 11:56 #845Senior Member

Posts: 685Alot of these lower end motels have girls staying in them that are homeless and they are getting help from "the church" . Whatever that means.
Originally Posted by InDelaware
[View Original Post]
The only problem with this method is that. You need to be in the right place at the right time.
-
07-30-19 11:19 #844Senior Member

Posts: 355Never considered that. Interested in hearing how you pulled that off.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 10:02 #843Senior Member

Posts: 685Has anyone ever tried hote / motel cruising? Everytime I pass by a low end motel I always like to see if there are any women hanging around. On 2 occasions I've come across girls who were just hanging out and managed to get a BJ from one of them.
I'm tempted to go make a list of low end motels and just drive by them to see whatsup. Ha.









Reply With Quote



