Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,426 to 25,440 of 30787
-
07-31-19 19:56 #5362Senior Member

Posts: 725Morrisville
Gentlemen.
I'll be in your great state in a couple weeks.
What to see about lining up a few GFE white.
Ladies that provide outcall service.
Much appreciated.
-
07-31-19 17:59 #5361Senior Member

Posts: 513Your link
References Roxie currently on S. Saunders?
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 16:51 #5360Senior Member

Posts: 112Tia
That is strange, I've enjoyed my recent visits with Tia. At the very least she has an extremely tight kitty.
Originally Posted by MomLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 16:44 #5359Senior Member

Posts: 525Fake Asian
Tried the one at the comfortable sweet place on page. Good time but left stinking like modern muse. Good thing I was first one home. They may not be the hottest, but safe, clean, and reliable gets the win for me.
Med.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 14:52 #5358Senior Member

Posts: 458Holly body
I know what you mean about Holly's body. Perfect for me. Very clean and nice when I saw her but won't repeat since she just isn't really into it. Her head game is on time though.
Originally Posted by TaylorFun69
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 14:48 #5357Senior Member

Posts: 458Lexi
I know, there are too many Lexi's out there.
Anyway I saw this lady recently and was very satisfied.
She is super sweet, patient, kind and shower fresh. She looks like the pics except better and not as thick imo. Not a spinner but closer to that than a BBW.
BBBJ if you are clean, Mish and doggie, no cg,69 allowed if you want, no cim.
She prefers older guys and is a reasonable gift ask.
Staying on capital right now.
Not a clock watcher at all.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9195794723
-
07-31-19 13:32 #5356Senior Member

Posts: 869She like over the top like what? How is the residence safe clean? Tried to PM but your box is full.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 12:55 #5355Regular Member

Posts: 20They must be good
1 hour double - 900. Keep us posted.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 12:44 #5354Senior Member

Posts: 869Lexi and salena
Anyone seen these two? I have been itching for a duo but that price is too steep as they do not go as planned most times but Lexi has that look that I have been looking for and the bod to fit it. If you have not visited any recommendations on a Lexi lookalike.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2974609.htm?cat=1
-
07-31-19 12:00 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 869I see allot of bad reviews maybe things have changed. Sa her frequently 3 years ago and always had a great time and always worked hard to provide the service requested. Did complain a bit but never tired to short or scam but demons can take over and change things.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 11:48 #5352Senior Member

Posts: 869I have tried them twice and both times were AMAZING but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Nathan123
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 11:12 #5351Senior Member

Posts: 312According to the BKS calendar, it looks like Calena has left and nobody is in town rn.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 08:33 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 1710I'm a member but they never respond in any way so I gave up.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 23:32 #5349Senior Member

Posts: 658Go take one for the team, earn your stripes, most people here have and you have no posts. Sorry for being candid but since you have no reviews on anyone I doubt anyone will help to much. When you do see a provider.
Name the provider, what city you saw them in, your rating on their services, if you would see them again and occasionally people post about appearance and ranks them 1-10.
Originally Posted by TheSmokeScreen
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 21:30 #5348Senior Member

Posts: 260Lucy (aka Brinkley) on the loose
She is back again using another number. I am going to report it in the ripoff section. She and her BF robbing people.
Beware of the following numbers:
984-225-3465.
919-641-4154.
The classic angry boyfriend knocks the door to come in and rob you. Since no pics show her face, I am going to post a pic with her face so you can recognize her and avoid headaches, and a bad experience overall.










Reply With Quote



