Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,011 to 20,025 of 24549
-
07-31-19 06:38 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 1626She used to share room with another provider.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 05:25 #4538Senior Member

Posts: 367https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...34119652/Nicki
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 22:05 #4537Senior Member

Posts: 811Another new one.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...164/2402527283
Has anyone seen her.
-
07-30-19 19:28 #4536Senior Member

Posts: 602Megan / Roxy
What is she asking? I've seen her recent pics, but I've also seen her at her worst. She looks 10 times better now!! That doesn't mean I'd pay 10 times more, but comparing the drastic before / after appearance, that has to worth something? Yes / No? Is she asking for a slightly higher than SW rate, but lower than traditional escorts? Something in-between seems reasonable, especially if she has a room and is GFE.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
07-30-19 18:37 #4535Senior Member

Posts: 102Here ya go
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...ltimore-383026
Originally Posted by ProjectMayham
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 13:18 #4534Senior Member

Posts: 26Milf
I love MILFs anyone out there with more info in her?
Originally Posted by Tsuscrumhalf
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 12:45 #4533Senior Member

Posts: 25Westside
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...106/4439372314
Had this one earlier, the pics are older. She's put on a good 15 pounds and all in the stomach. Good provider for standard escort rate, but I hate when they don't keep accurate pics. Got there and she looks a solid 7 months pregnant. Everything covered, hosting in a semi decent apartment.
-
07-30-19 12:35 #4532Senior Member

Posts: 883Megan / Roxy-Thats her
Pics are accurate. She's currently got some ass on her. For me her inconsistent service makes it incredibly hard for me to roll dice just becsuse she's looking better. I can't give her escort rates. By the end of next month or sooner, her throat will be available for standard. The difference between now and then is nominal. She's alright but she ain't all that.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 12:14 #4531Senior Member

Posts: 647I think this might be her but I wouldn't swear to it.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...34119652/nicki
-
07-30-19 08:03 #4530Senior Member

Posts: 978NiKi
I have searched and didn't see it. If anybody can find it please let me and send it to me please.
Originally Posted by MoonMonger
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
-
07-30-19 07:26 #4529Senior Member

Posts: 579She is real. JimmyJam just scooped her off the street and let her go, his report is in the SW forum from last week but it looks like she is posting. Used to go by Roxy / Megan.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 07:00 #4528Senior Member

Posts: 560Roomates
Can anyone PM me with some info on these women? I've been working in Baltimore lately a few days a week covering for a coworker who is out on sick leave. I would love to check them out!
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 04:52 #4527Regular Member

Posts: 9Blu
Met Blu a couple of days ago. She's legit. Can deep throat no problem. She's in a townhouse with a red door if I remember correctly. Damage was 5. Beans.
-
07-30-19 02:35 #4526Senior Member

Posts: 360Megan / Roxy
She used to post as "Roxy. " Can be ultra-flaky when trying to meet up, due to candy use. Because it's all about the candy, she was eventually a SWer out in BP area. Really spiraled downhill, went to rehab, and now appears to be back. She's reviewed over on the Streetwalker thread.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor.../23967848/roxy
Girl is a mixed bag. She can give monstrous head, has a very snug box. But then again, she might try to trick you & be lazy during the session. I'd recommend playing by SWer rules, show her you've got the agreed donation, but pay her at the end. Keep in mind she used to be doing dates for. 4. But she's also charmed dudes into playing sugar daddy for a while.
I thought she was very personable when I met her a while back. Moved on to others because she was just too unreliable.
-
07-30-19 01:49 #4525Senior Member

Posts: 1626Below is the latest ad from them. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Sniffer151
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4433046489












Reply With Quote





