The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 136

    Paige SS

    I haven't had too many dates but my first was Paige SS and made sure I was taken care of. She's since retired. Any recommendations on someone reputable and similar look?

    She did recommend Sabrina T. Any feedback?

  2. #6217

    Visiting

    I'll be visiting Orlando in the next week. I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for someone who does outcall. It don't want to waste time with any fake ads. Any suggestions?

  3. #6216

    Pic look up tool

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic1  [View Original Post]
    Got some info from another member about a good tool to look up pics. Never heard of it before, but seems better than Google. Looked up pics from this ad. Not the girl.
    Would you care to share what this tool is? I for one would love to check it out and am guessing others would also. Thanks for your help.

  4. #6215

    I can second that!!

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheHuntinFla  [View Original Post]
    So visited this one in the last week. I know there are good and bad reviews. All I can add is please don't waste your time or money. Go anywhere else. Pros: comms were good. Cons: everything else. Kept delaying, horrible massage on couch, ya know yack yack yack about personal issues. Very misleading and not as advertised or told me would be like. Overall this is my first really bad experience in almost 4 years here. Don't waste your time or you'll be writing the same review after your visit.
    I can second that and it was my dream to forget in this great town in FL!!

  5. #6214

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic1  [View Original Post]
    Saw this post and was interested. She replied quickly even at 3 am. Tried to open an account on that site to post, but having email issues. Was wondering if anyone had seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando..../35662120/Lexi
    Let's us know if she's real she looks fucking awesome.

  6. #6213

    EllieFrancois

    Saw these:

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/145642

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...1626&cityid=-9

    Can anyone tell me what she offers. PM me with details please. I'd love to know.

  7. #6212

    Kissimmee treat

    Long history of posted ads. Anyone try her? Pics did not so show up anywhere else.

    https://yolo.com.orlando.listcrawler.../35988166/2037

  8. #6211

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic1  [View Original Post]
    Saw this post and was interested. She replied quickly even at 3 am. Tried to open an account on that site to post, but having email issues. Was wondering if anyone had seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando..../35662120/Lexi
    Got some info from another member about a good tool to look up pics. Never heard of it before, but seems better than Google. Looked up pics from this ad. Not the girl.

  9. #6210

    Lexi

    Saw this post and was interested. She replied quickly even at 3 am. Tried to open an account on that site to post, but having email issues. Was wondering if anyone had seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando..../35662120/Lexi

  10. #6209
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I see her ad a lot and reviews on EB are good. She's close by and says she'll give the best Bbbjcimwsw I've ever had for 50 Mario coins.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...468/4079638761
    Yeah, I gave her a shot. She's a cool girl. Cute. Went for the QV, seems like she's willing to please. She's staying at a house, which is not the best situation for me. My paranoia is for real. I'll probably QV next time to see if we can loosen up. She said she doesn't like to do more than hhr. She's got some kind of issue with her leg, which might be a turn off for some of you mongers, but was a huge fucking turn on for me. LOL.

  11. #6208

    Summer by the airport

    So visited this one in the last week. I know there are good and bad reviews. All I can add is please don't waste your time or money. Go anywhere else. Pros: comms were good. Cons: everything else. Kept delaying, horrible massage on couch, ya know yack yack yack about personal issues. Very misleading and not as advertised or told me would be like. Overall this is my first really bad experience in almost 4 years here. Don't waste your time or you'll be writing the same review after your visit.

  12. #6207

    Sugar, and spice


  13. #6206
    Sure thing, since your a valued member. 321-765-341.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTwinkle  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please provide me Summer 1974 digits?

  14. #6205

    Summer1974 Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTwinkle  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please provide me Summer 1974 digits?
    She also posts on the sister site. You just have to scroll back a few pages. She is wonderful and you should run to see her. She definitely enjoys what she does and you will too!

  15. #6204

    Summer 1974

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....0008231/Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTwinkle  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please provide me Summer 1974 digits?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape