Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6212

    Summer by the airport

    So visited this one in the last week. I know there are good and bad reviews. All I can add is please don't waste your time or money. Go anywhere else. Pros: comms were good. Cons: everything else. Kept delaying, horrible massage on couch, ya know yack yack yack about personal issues. Very misleading and not as advertised or told me would be like. Overall this is my first really bad experience in almost 4 years here. Don't waste your time or you'll be writing the same review after your visit.

  2. #6211

    Sugar, and spice


  3. #6210
    Sure thing, since your a valued member. 321-765-341.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTwinkle  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please provide me Summer 1974 digits?

  4. #6209

    Summer1974 Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTwinkle  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please provide me Summer 1974 digits?
    She also posts on the sister site. You just have to scroll back a few pages. She is wonderful and you should run to see her. She definitely enjoys what she does and you will too!

  5. #6208

    Summer 1974

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....0008231/Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTwinkle  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please provide me Summer 1974 digits?

  6. #6207

    Can second that

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    I have been thinking that the monkey is not good reliable source. Most of SM agree with me. But I learned from a provided that them is giving positive fake reviews with long descriptions. Make it looks real. Just a heads up. Happy Hunting.
    I used to rely on them for my reviews and for who to see before I found this site. Then, I started to see the reviews you speak of and they all read the same. I had one bad experience with a provider who had "great" reviews and it deterred me from believing most of the reviews on there. I don't go off of it anymore as I stick to here but will still venture to them to see if any of my old friends come back into play. One can still find some gems there but all the good ones we have here in Central Florida are reviewed more on here.

  7. #6206

    Summer 1974

    Can someone please provide me Summer 1974 digits?

  8. #6205
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I see her ad a lot and reviews on EB are good. She's close by and says she'll give the best Bbbjcimwsw I've ever had for 50 Mario coins.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...468/4079638761
    Yes, I have seen her. She gives amazing headache and has a nice Bush below. She makes sure that you are pleased.

  9. #6204
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I see her ad a lot and reviews on EB are good. She's close by and says she'll give the best Bbbjcimwsw I've ever had for 50 Mario coins.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...468/4079638761
    I've seen her a few times she's definitely got skills with DT. She has a problem where she has a limp. I think it's MS. She's nice and talkative but I'm not sure how FS would go so I never tried even though she wanted to.

  10. #6203
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I see her ad a lot and reviews on EB are good. She's close by and says she'll give the best Bbbjcimwsw I've ever had for 50 Mario coins.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...468/4079638761
    Oh man, I am curious about that one as well.

  11. #6202

    Seeking intel

    Anyone seen her? I see her ad a lot and reviews on EB are good. She's close by and says she'll give the best Bbbjcimwsw I've ever had for 50 Mario coins.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...468/4079638761

  12. #6201

    Erotic Monkey

    I have been thinking that the monkey is not good reliable source. Most of SM agree with me. But I learned from a provided that them is giving positive fake reviews with long descriptions. Make it looks real. Just a heads up. Happy Hunting.

  13. #6200

    Gps

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0915&cityid=98

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/35948350/

    I started following this girl on Snapchat, since that's all it's good for. We start flirting but then she asks me to cash app her a tip. For what exactly? I tell her I don't have that and ask for her rates. Quotes me 150 qv, 200 hhr & 300 hr! I did an actual spit take and never responded back figuring that's the end of that. Like, if I'm going to drop that much I'm putting that towards the Avalon & Nikkole experience. So tonight I'm on there and she's selling videos. I've bought a few here and there for 5 or 10 bucks, so I express some interest. Chick wanted 40. That's more than a month's subscription to most pornstars' premium Snapchat. No thanks.

  14. #6199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxPounder  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering anyone has had luck with jayd? Txt a few times, ghost before I can get address. https://escortalligator.com.orlando....176/4802172210.
    Avoid. Lies in texts, has been known to steal money, and (not sure if this one is true) but there was a rumor she caught something and didn't warn anyone about it.

  15. #6198

    Jayd

    Was wondering anyone has had luck with jayd? Txt a few times, ghost before I can get address. https://escortalligator.com.orlando....176/4802172210.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 660A5628-019A-475D-8F0D-5EC8BA546B40.jpg‎   167D79B3-8A86-4FA6-9666-DC5DF610953F.jpeg‎   1FF585D9-92A6-4DE8-A59A-4016DD3A98A9.jpeg‎   070980DB-6B35-4101-AC43-5C802C2719C7.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape