Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11349

    Anyone met her

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...2/826123222939

    Pictures look good, might try her out this afternoon if she texts me back.

    Anyone met her yet?

  2. #11348

    Is this true

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...f/594856448786

    Anyone have experience with this one? Is she really a thief?

    I texted her and asked about this post, she says it's some jealous guy she won't see that's pissed off at her. I'm still a little nervous to try her out unless someone has some positive feedback.

  3. #11347

    Violet

    Said she could use help today. Bells road area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E4A26536-7265-499C-B5B7-885F0CDE2391.jpg‎  
    Last edited by TBonz123; 07-31-19 at 08:17. Reason: Picture

  4. #11346

    Alyse

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy1983  [View Original Post]
    She really is just perfect.
    Any links?

  5. #11345

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Lola tonight in Chester close to Hooters. Walked in very nice to talk too. Got undressed and she started a very nice bbbbj. Mic skills were very good. One of the best I have had. Soon was cim and she cleaned up every bit. Damage was. 80 for the hhr. Definitely will repeat. YMMV.
    Is that the same Lola that used to be in the short pump area?

  6. #11344

  7. #11343

    Lola?

    Lola from cheasepeake big boob tall?

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Lola tonight in Chester close to Hooters. Walked in very nice to talk too. Got undressed and she started a very nice bbbbj. Mic skills were very good. One of the best I have had. Soon was cim and she cleaned up every bit. Damage was. 80 for the hhr. Definitely will repeat. YMMV.
    .

  8. #11342

    Lola

    Had a dream with Lola tonight in Chester close to Hooters. Walked in very nice to talk too. Got undressed and she started a very nice bbbbj. Mic skills were very good. One of the best I have had. Soon was cim and she cleaned up every bit. Damage was. 80 for the hhr. Definitely will repeat. YMMV.

  9. #11341

    That is Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    Gents any of you knows this provider? I want to know if she is worth it and legit.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/610904194154

    Thanks.
    There are several recent reviews here.

  10. #11340

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnson339  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is interested, Brittany from the diner is back working. She has a new number for work. She does not post since she needs to maintain a regular job. PM me for details.
    Do you have any pics to know what she looks like?

  11. #11339

    Senior members

    Gents any of you knows this provider? I want to know if she is worth it and legit.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/610904194154

    Thanks.

  12. #11338

    Sky.

    Does anyone have the contact in for for sky?

    I would like to have a dream with her.

  13. #11337
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#3308  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in a while. My encounters have been few and far between. I'm having a hard time finding decent ladies outside of my regulars. But I saw Alyse when she was in Richmond last week. She comes through town regularly and I've seen her several times over the last couple of years but she can be hard to catch on her short visits. As reported before, she has model looks and porn star skills. Her pics are 1000% accurate. She's in phenomenal shape and there is never any signs of usage. I don't see her for her personality but she's a cool chick to hang with. Met in the afternoon in the Westend. Deep french as soon as I walked in the door and a little catching up. She likes to talk while she's buck naked and rolling around on the bed. This lady is stacked. Nice artificial rack and thick as a snickers. She has very searchable videos online. Anyhow, I went DATY then 69. BBBJ and rimming on the menu. She gives a grade A BBBJ. YMMV but I went BBFS, mish-reverse cg and K9. She's a phenomenal provider. My donation is grandfathered at 150 but she's worth her asking donations. And YMMV because I've knowing her for a while but I got to capture my encounter for keeps. See her if you have a chance and the funds.
    She really is just perfect.

  14. #11336

    Sassy red

    Anyone heard or seen sassy red in awhile? Have tried contacting her but haven't heard anything back.

  15. #11335
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#3308  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in a while. My encounters have been few and far between. I'm having a hard time finding decent ladies outside of my regulars. But I saw Alyse when she was in Richmond last week. She comes through town regularly and I've seen her several times over the last couple of years but she can be hard to catch on her short visits. As reported before, she has model looks and porn star skills. Her pics are 1000% accurate. She's in phenomenal shape and there is never any signs of usage. I don't see her for her personality but she's a cool chick to hang with. Met in the afternoon in the Westend. Deep french as soon as I walked in the door and a little catching up. She likes to talk while she's buck naked and rolling around on the bed. This lady is stacked. Nice artificial rack and thick as a snickers. She has very searchable videos online. Anyhow, I went DATY then 69. BBBJ and rimming on the menu. She gives a grade A BBBJ. YMMV but I went BBFS, mish-reverse cg and K9. She's a phenomenal provider. My donation is grandfathered at 150 but she's worth her asking donations. And YMMV because I've knowing her for a while but I got to capture my encounter for keeps. See her if you have a chance and the funds.
    Pmd you for her info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape