Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6688

    Wendy

    Out of the blue. Wendy messaged me apologizing for being a piece of shit friend and that she is trying to clean up her act. Personally I am not going to indulge in anything relating her. Maybe people can change. I'm just passing along the message. Not trying to restart a debate. If I were someone else I could see giving her another chance. But for me personally, it's not my cup of tea. But I guess she finally got rid of that ridiculous landing strip.

  2. #6687

    Wendy

    I had the pleasure of meeting Wendy recently and was very happy I did. She was kind and made an effort to provide a comfortable atmosphere. She was gorgeous and everything flowed naturally. We talked for a bit before moving on to our activities. Sweet seductive moans during daty followed by a very talented and enthusiastic BJ before slipping the cover on with her lips. Never once did I feel rushed and I certainly look forward to seeing her again.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/948348656770

  3. #6686

    Maria

    I think this is daughter looking for mothers nbr. HB.

  4. #6685

    I seen her leave my neighbors house after a all night session

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer154  [View Original Post]
    Very Cute young Latino, response may take some time. She only does outcalls and car play. Got her of bayshore area for car play session $. CBJ, CFS, no dfk would have love to taste those pink ones. Probably will repeat if I get a hotel or she does a incall.
    She looks nice kinda thick but 2 close for comfort once my neighbor smashed he said he enjoyed her LOL!

  5. #6684

    Lyric

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog60  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lyric on STG? Tried to setup a day and time but she said she is booked for a couple days?
    I have in the past. She's heavier than her pics and the setup is on a crappy bed in a basement. When I seen her, she wasn't very fresh. Nice enough girl but not much effort, she will also shoot for the moon with pricing. Willing to do BBFS also.

  6. #6683

    Cute Latino

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBlue1300  [View Original Post]
    Very Cute young Latino, response may take some time. She only does outcalls and car play. Got her of bayshore area for car play session $. CBJ, CFS, no dfk would have love to taste those pink ones. Probably will repeat if I get a hotel or she does a incall.

  7. #6682
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBald341  [View Original Post]
    Lost her nbr. Maria off 27th. Pm thanks HB.
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/793756349094

  8. #6681

    Not true.

    Quote Originally Posted by P3N15  [View Original Post]
    All verification sites are a scam. There are also ones where they'll have a cam girl that says you have to buy tokens before proceeding and meeting the girl. Total scam don't be dumb like I was.
    I disagree. I'm verified with P411 and it's been a great experience. I've met many lovely ladies that I've had amazing times with that otherwise I would not have been able to without the P411 verification. Granted some of the providers offer other ways to verify with them but P411 has made it easier and also safer because I know the ladies are verified also.

  9. #6680

    Maria

    Lost her nbr. Maria off 27th. Pm thanks HB.

  10. #6679

    Lyric?

    Anyone seen Lyric on STG? Tried to setup a day and time but she said she is booked for a couple days?

  11. #6678
    Quote Originally Posted by AJD371  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had an issue with using the verification website securesingles.com? Is it legit? Or a scam site?
    All verification sites are a scam. There are also ones where they'll have a cam girl that says you have to buy tokens before proceeding and meeting the girl. Total scam don't be dumb like I was.

  12. #6677

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBlue1300  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and made my report, and I know others have as well. Try using the "Advanced Search" feature and get the details.

    She was worth the time, would repeat, don't know if she is active anymore.

  13. #6676

    I wouldn't trust

    Quote Originally Posted by AJD371  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had an issue with using the verification website securesingles.com? Is it legit? Or a scam site?
    For the most part any verification site or pre-pay for a video is a scam. About the only third party service I would trust is P411.

  14. #6675
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBlue1300  [View Original Post]
    I have dreamed about her twice now. She's easy to talk to and overall not a bad looking girl. Looks better in the pics, but she cute in person. Gives decent BBBJCIM, but I've had better. Don't get me wrong though you won't be disappointed overall. Only done car dates with her because she doesn't have her license and incall isn't an option. She can be slow to respond as well just FYI.

  15. #6674

    It's Common Sense, Really.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    I would hope we are all giving our personal experiences and opinions on girls. No fabrications, grudges, hit pieces, and the like. Better to be trolled and honest than make crap up for the hopes of getting in good with some girl. Never works.
    Very clever.

    We are in agreement, honesty and integrity are important values. What I personally like about these boards is almost everyone, if not all, apply them to their posts. If someone is unscrupulous, they are explicitly called on it — the accuser provides evidence to support his or her's assertion, and does not make thinly vailed attacks because they are frustrated at the folly of their own actions.

    If one is going to spit in the face and malign reporters the Washington Post, it would go without saying, don't plan a burgley any time soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape