Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 13940
-
08-01-19 00:57 #4805Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts

Posts: 82You will be a charge high Rate for stay at a high-end casino hotel.
Originally Posted by PacoCraig
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 00:03 #4804Senior Member

Posts: 28It rarely makes a difference how nice of a hotel you're at. I've known one or two that won't go to certain hotels because they've been 86 d there, and I've known one who charged a little extra for one specific hotel, but only because she had to slip someone some money not to get hassled there. But any girl who ups her rate for you staying at a nicer hotel is a rob.
Originally Posted by PacoCraig
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 16:06 #4803Regular Member

Posts: 2Hotels
Appreciate all the great info everyone has provided to this forum. I'm visiting this weekend and plan to partake in an outcall to my room. I'm wondering what impact the hotel you are staying at makes for outcall rates? Staying at a high end casino on strip, but thinking I may get inflated rates from providers. Are my concerns legit? Any advice / tips? Thanks in advance.
-
07-31-19 11:43 #4802Senior Member

Posts: 75Abby
I met up with Abby a few weeks or 3 ago by palace station and she showed up so drunk that I felt like bad Abby was in front of me and based off the other mongers experience I knew to think with my real head and left. I texted her I'd like to hang out when she's not as messed up but now it takes hours for her to respond back to me whenever I ask if she wants to spend time together. Just read up the reviews on her here. Safe hunting!
Originally Posted by Miokanata
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 23:16 #4801Senior Member

Posts: 130Easily found via the google. I'd highly suggest reading the forum however. My next encounter was an all-time worst, she's on lifetime ban, and I now see that it was the mirror image of what happened to another dude who risked a bit of fun with a bipolar WSW. I mean almost to the letter exact, grabbed that guy's phone, yada yada.
Originally Posted by Miokanata
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 19:18 #4800Regular Member

Posts: 2Info?
What's her contact info / webpage?
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 11:43 #4799

Posts: 275I'm in total agreement with you. The nerve of some of these girls.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
P.S. That twitter feed was not enlightening at all, unless someone was trying to bring my attention to how suckers get taken advantage of.
-
07-30-19 11:42 #4798

Posts: 275This chick's not even asking for pre-pay. She's asking for donations out of "charity". She's not even providing sex work. She's using a sob story hoping that enough assholes donate just a few dollars each to amount to something enough to splurge with. If she needed 4 k quickly, she knows how she can get it by adjusting services and playing around with rates.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 09:39 #4797Senior Member

Posts: 588Why pre-pay??
The reason so many of these women want pre-pay is because they are getting rich from a lot of suckers. Very few are legit, and the 90% who do not have any pre-pay are not as much of a risk. Doing pre-pay is like signing a blank check and having the girl write in the amount. I have a deed for the San Francisco Bay bridge for sale, only $800.
Originally Posted by SexThinker
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 08:23 #4796Senior Member

Posts: 300Read this. It might be enlightening.
Originally Posted by JimmyB58
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/BridgetteBBW/sta...65726387023873
-
07-29-19 17:03 #4795Senior Member

Posts: 389Harmony's number in this link.
Originally Posted by MobyCock
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/harmony-...s-vegas-516231
-
07-29-19 14:57 #4794Senior Member

Posts: 63Sexy Lexi
https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1576261
Saw Lexi for a Qv. She's the girl in the pics, down to earth. Everything was covered. Nice little incall over by MGM. Didn't have time to get into details or extras. She is only in town for about a week, so check her out!
-
07-29-19 13:49 #4793Senior Member

Posts: 127What's up?
What's up with these women wanting guys to send them money by paypal before we meet? It's happened 3 times to me in the last week which BTW I'm not stupid. Any of you guys that are stupid enough to do that PM me and I'll give you my email address for paypal so you can send me some.
-
07-29-19 10:47 #4792Senior Member

Posts: 235Easy Search
Searched on the telephone number.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 09:14 #4791Senior Member

Posts: 637How did you find the ad? I've used reverse image search and couldn't find.
Originally Posted by SamTam
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






