Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 12752
-
07-30-19 18:28 #6212Senior Member

Posts: 148Summer by the airport
So visited this one in the last week. I know there are good and bad reviews. All I can add is please don't waste your time or money. Go anywhere else. Pros: comms were good. Cons: everything else. Kept delaying, horrible massage on couch, ya know yack yack yack about personal issues. Very misleading and not as advertised or told me would be like. Overall this is my first really bad experience in almost 4 years here. Don't waste your time or you'll be writing the same review after your visit.
-
07-30-19 17:57 #6211Senior Member

Posts: 213Sugar, and spice
Any Intel on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....t/35705177/Red
-
07-30-19 14:31 #6210Senior Member

Posts: 1039Sure thing, since your a valued member. 321-765-341.
Sox.
Originally Posted by SamTwinkle
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 13:58 #6209Senior Member

Posts: 252Summer1974 Digits
She also posts on the sister site. You just have to scroll back a few pages. She is wonderful and you should run to see her. She definitely enjoys what she does and you will too!
Originally Posted by SamTwinkle
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 13:35 #6208Senior Member

Posts: 217Summer 1974
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....0008231/Summer
Originally Posted by SamTwinkle
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 11:35 #6207Senior Member

Posts: 252Can second that
I used to rely on them for my reviews and for who to see before I found this site. Then, I started to see the reviews you speak of and they all read the same. I had one bad experience with a provider who had "great" reviews and it deterred me from believing most of the reviews on there. I don't go off of it anymore as I stick to here but will still venture to them to see if any of my old friends come back into play. One can still find some gems there but all the good ones we have here in Central Florida are reviewed more on here.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 09:38 #6206Regular Member

Posts: 7Summer 1974
Can someone please provide me Summer 1974 digits?
-
07-30-19 07:56 #6205Senior Member

Posts: 28Yes, I have seen her. She gives amazing headache and has a nice Bush below. She makes sure that you are pleased.
Originally Posted by Jimmy379
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 04:48 #6204Senior Member

Posts: 94I've seen her a few times she's definitely got skills with DT. She has a problem where she has a limp. I think it's MS. She's nice and talkative but I'm not sure how FS would go so I never tried even though she wanted to.
Originally Posted by Jimmy379
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 02:50 #6203Senior Member

Posts: 166Oh man, I am curious about that one as well.
Originally Posted by Jimmy379
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 01:53 #6202Senior Member

Posts: 629Seeking intel
Anyone seen her? I see her ad a lot and reviews on EB are good. She's close by and says she'll give the best Bbbjcimwsw I've ever had for 50 Mario coins.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...468/4079638761
-
07-30-19 00:04 #6201Senior Member

Posts: 575Erotic Monkey
I have been thinking that the monkey is not good reliable source. Most of SM agree with me. But I learned from a provided that them is giving positive fake reviews with long descriptions. Make it looks real. Just a heads up. Happy Hunting.
-
07-29-19 23:39 #6200Senior Member

Posts: 46Gps
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0915&cityid=98
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/35948350/
I started following this girl on Snapchat, since that's all it's good for. We start flirting but then she asks me to cash app her a tip. For what exactly? I tell her I don't have that and ask for her rates. Quotes me 150 qv, 200 hhr & 300 hr! I did an actual spit take and never responded back figuring that's the end of that. Like, if I'm going to drop that much I'm putting that towards the Avalon & Nikkole experience. So tonight I'm on there and she's selling videos. I've bought a few here and there for 5 or 10 bucks, so I express some interest. Chick wanted 40. That's more than a month's subscription to most pornstars' premium Snapchat. No thanks.
-
07-29-19 20:30 #6199Senior Member

Posts: 152Avoid. Lies in texts, has been known to steal money, and (not sure if this one is true) but there was a rumor she caught something and didn't warn anyone about it.
Originally Posted by BoxPounder
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 15:41 #6198Senior Member

Posts: 234Jayd
Was wondering anyone has had luck with jayd? Txt a few times, ghost before I can get address. https://escortalligator.com.orlando....176/4802172210.












Reply With Quote





