Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 4470
-
07-30-19 21:05 #195Senior Member

Posts: 374Most of the time, the Agency's website will provide all you need to know regarding their vetting process.
Originally Posted by Steezified
[View Original Post]
I would suggest you reach out asking for an appointment and take it from there.
Just be prepared to walk away if you aren't willing to provide the information they want (this is different from not being able to provide it).
Like I would never provide a photo of my work badge, driver's license, passport, or work email.
Simplest rule to avoid being blocked.
Don't ask questions and don't try to whine and skirt their process.
Simplest way to not care about being blocked, use a burner that you don't mind losing the number of.
-
07-30-19 21:02 #194Senior Member

Posts: 374Well, hoping it's a reincarnation of a previous candy shop.
Originally Posted by OkthxBye
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the heads up.
-
07-29-19 22:56 #193Regular Member

Posts: 11Pixie from
Recently discovered this agency (licksomecandy.com) who has a handful of great candy for tasting. Decided to try it out per my buddy's recommendation. Screening is required for new people. I gave them what they need and setting up an appointment is a breeze. Pixie was recommended to me due to the time availability. The whole setup is very professional and right on time. Pictures are real with slight photoshopped of course. I am not disappointed at all when the door open. Great selection of service is offered from FS, BJ, multipop, multiple position. This is a whole new world compared to other escorts around the area with overpriced shitty service. I felt safe in the area as it is in a nice area and instructions are clear. Will be going back for more candy obviously. Curious if anyone has been going to this candy house before?
-
07-29-19 01:08 #192Regular Member

Posts: 18Any experience with Lana (Russian) in Sunnyvale?
Her number on bedpages is 408-XXX-3508.
Since she is independent, I want to be safe.
-
07-28-19 19:39 #191Regular Member

Posts: 12Peach
Just been for some time with Lac Rose from Peach Cafe. Contact was easy and as I am from another country on vacation verification was easy. A little heavier than the photos but can't say I didn't expect that. Nice girl with big tits and massive nipples. Quick shower and into the room starting with all over kissing and BBBJ. FS in a couple of positions and she appeared into it for most of the time. Overall it was ok and will try again but with another girl.
-
07-28-19 08:44 #190Regular Member

Posts: 1Can anyone walk me through my first time of contacting an Agency?
First timer here. Anyways, I'll just state it as simple as I can. Is it really simple as texting an Agency's number, telling them who you want to see, and how you found them? I understand you don't want to use any direct language that could get you or them in trouble. But is that all there really is to it? What if I don't have any references since its my first time? I assume they'll confirm my identity through a picture of my I'd, and cross-reference it to something else to figure out my legitimacy. But is there anything else I need to worry about on first contact? I don't want to get my numbed blocked or anything because I fucked up the communication. Is it really as simple as sending a few short texts? Is there anything else I need to prepare since it'll be my first time?
-
07-20-19 20:34 #189Banned Member

Posts: 201Rent hotel by the hour possible around here?
Interested in knowing how.
-
07-20-19 20:31 #188Banned Member

Posts: 201Asian outcalls anyone?
Has anyone tried any of those Asian outcalls by any chance? Found out it was 300/1 h.
https://sanjoseca.assortlist.com/escorts/a11762352
-
07-19-19 13:33 #187Senior Member

Posts: 374I'm confused by people asking for references here.
Originally Posted by Sooner1
[View Original Post]
I have not yet met any individual / org that would ask me for contact of another client as a reference.
They tend to ask for my last visits.
Do people actual mean referral, as in I give you a recommendation that you call?
Also, I've found that if I've gone through a hiatus and numbers have changed, it hasn't been an issue with most of the k-girl orgs.
I would normally just contact the PO, let them know my name / nationality / age, which tends to be the standard questions asked, along with profession on occasion.
This I provide with initial contact and if I'm asked for a reference, I'll provide the old number and state that the group seems to be defunct.
As for non k-girl, the newbie friendly ones range from no references required to just provide a social media (linked-in / fb) link.
Extreme ones ask for photo of DL (address blacked out), but I tend to stay from these.
-
07-16-19 01:45 #186Regular Member

Posts: 17New to Town
Would appreciate some references. Can trade you for some intel advice in Oregon (Eugene, Portland) if you are so inclined. Haven't been so active on this board in a while but can point you to another site for the PNW.
Thanks.
-
07-16-19 01:14 #185Senior Member

Posts: 7266Just understand its all about safety and security for the girl and of course "you" don't you agree?
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]
No refs means no hunny! LOL.
I'm sure they're are girls you can find on citx or other 3rd rate site that might be okay with NO refs.
-
07-16-19 01:05 #184Senior Member

Posts: 117Ditto. In town for a short visit, don't have any local references. Any help would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Diurd
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 01:41 #183Regular Member

Posts: 23Bunny Girls
Looking for some feedback on bunny girls. https://www.bunnygirls.ch/.
Specifically Jessie or Carina.
Feel free to PM as well.
-
07-07-19 13:40 #182Regular Member

Posts: 14Rules of Thumb for Ads
There is no truth in marketing for kgirls. Pictures in ads are heavily photo shopped and it makes sense to provide girls with privacy protection. The stats are made up to attract your eyeballs. There are however useful information you can take from the ads.
First, don't trust the age. That's a total fake number. The range varies but if an ad says 22 yo, the real age can be somewhere between 26 to 3 x. It all depends on how old the girl looks after makeup and lowlight. Very, very rarely do you see girls who are actually 20 yo. From personal knowledge, I know girls whose ads say they are 21 or 22 but their real age is 29 and 3 x. I was shocked to learn one atf whose ad says 24 but she's 4 x. She looks real good though. In my experience, I saw one girl who was actually high school grad and attending university. Having said all that, don't try to guess their real age. Instead complement them by saying, you look so beautiful, you look like an 18 yo.
Second, the only stats that are somewhat reliable are height and weight and, if the org is reliable, breast size. Height and weight are useful. If a girl is 5 ft tall but weight is 10 x, it means she's a little heavier. If you are looking for petite spinner, then you may want to avoid her and look for someone under 100.
Go with trustworthy, reliable organization is the only way to get your money's worth. Happy hobbying!
-
07-07-19 04:39 #181Regular Member

Posts: 12Which NG is she?
Originally Posted by Phonybiz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






