The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5343

    Once was enough

    Quote Originally Posted by JcBoy77  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, about 6 months ago I had a dream with Hollie for HH. It was definitely rushed. Everything covered. She had a mild odor as well coming from the kitty probably because she was high volume IMO. FIV, thought I was going to gag. Rushed service IMO. I wasn't able to "pop" due to her constantly reminding me time is almost up every 5 minutes. I left pissed off, told her I am writing a bad review and left. I haven't or would not repeat IMO. I would take care of myself instead if I ever decided again with her.
    Well after not heading your advise, I decided to dream about her again. I will say her communication was much better this time but that was the only thing that was better. Everything else was the same. Rushed and disinterested. No smells emanating from the kitty this time though. It's a shame because I'm in love with her body and she could have had a frequent regular if she just put in a little effort and interest. Can't see me repeating again.

    Will probably give Layla a try next time I have an itch. I'm just always sketched out by higher end hotels that have the doors on the inside of the building. Easier for Uncle to try and do something sneaky.

  2. #5342

    BKS ad

    If anyone is still having trouble reaching BKS for screening & membership, Calena has an ad up on eros. Email included. That's how I got in. After a visit, I posted a review and had VIP access. Might be different now, but I hope it helps if finding a way in is still a challenge.

  3. #5341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538

    She's Fucked, just in a different way

    Quote Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Nikki got picked up on a FTA drug paraphernalia and a felony probation violation.

    I'm no attorney but that sounds like a long upcoming visit with Uncle LEO.

    RMF on your favorite mugshot sites.

    Here is her Post from today.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/671380279029

    Stay safe guys.



    WDE.
    I'm no lawyer but I watch TV. Felony Probation Violation carries around 5 years so I'm told. Let's say she was on a 3 year probation and completed 1 or 2 years. The judge can go either way He or She can take into account probation time served and just give her the time difference to make up the 5 year sentence or can throw the book at her and give her 5 years no matter how much probation time she has served (depends on her history) The rule of law is firm not much a lawyer can do to change that it all depends on the Judge’s mood and perception of her case. Either way that pussy is out of business for awhile. I pity the dick she gets a hold of when she gets out ouch!

  4. #5340

    Nikki might be gone for a while this time

    Looks like Nikki got picked up on a FTA drug paraphernalia and a felony probation violation.

    I'm no attorney but that sounds like a long upcoming visit with Uncle LEO.

    RMF on your favorite mugshot sites.

    Here is her Post from today.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/671380279029

    Stay safe guys.

    WDE.

  5. #5339
    It's the nice (er) hotels by the mall. Very safe, and discreet.

    She's ok, as someone mentioned a bit deflated as she lost some weight, and service was ok. She's worth seeing, but I wouldn't see her again. Not bad, but not great.

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    Have someone met Taylor: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/948385326594.

    She stays on Glenwood, is it a safe area?

  6. #5338

    Taylor in Raleigh / Glenwood

    Have someone met Taylor: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/948385326594.

    She stays on Glenwood, is it a safe area?

  7. #5337

    Paula

    Brothers, BlueDevil here, with some information about a great provider down here in Fayetteville. Recently a number of brothers from Raleigh have posted on the Fayetteville site complaining about the lack of talent up in Raleigh, and asking if there are any good providers down in Fayetteville worth the trip. Rather than answer each one individually, I decided to post here and give you a review of Paula. Paula is a 46 year old burnette with a lot of curves. Her menu is wide open and she loves giving a BBBJCIM, receiving oral, anal, CG, reverse CG and doggie. She is not a clock watcher and is reasonably priced by Raleigh standards. A hhr is $100 and an hour is $150. No QV and she does not negotiate. She has no demons and lives in a nice quiet neighborhood which is fairly secluded. This gal truly loves to fuck. Once she is warmed up, she will fuck you into the mattress. I know it is a drive, but if you are down this way and looking for a very good time, Paula is your girl. If you have any questions or need contact info just PM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Paula 1.PNG‎   Paula2.jpg‎   Paula3.PNG‎   Paula4.jpg‎  

  8. #5336

    Has anyone seen Autumn? Gemini was very good.

    Just recently moved to Raleigh for a job. Can't seem to find any trust worthy young ladies.

    I contacted Autumn and she seems nice. Anyone have any info on get?

    Any feedback would be great.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/400614303366

    I had dream with Gemini the other week and she was very accommodating. She preformed very well before she Tapped out about 45 min of action. But haven't been able to get a hold of her lately.

  9. #5335

    Chloe

    I have had my eye on this beauty since before she got to NC. She visited Raleigh recently and is now coming to Charlotte. Anyone have any info on this girl before I TOFTT??

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2222009.htm?cat=26

  10. #5334
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully somebody in Raleigh already experienced Diana. She's traveling to Charlotte tomorrow, and wanted to have some advice on looks and performance.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9555466.htm
    Hey Focker, there is a review in the eros thread below.

  11. #5333

    Diana

    Hopefully somebody in Raleigh already experienced Diana. She's traveling to Charlotte tomorrow, and wanted to have some advice on looks and performance.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9555466.htm

  12. #5332
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one lately. I posted a review a while back. She works out of an apartment now and her communication is terrible. I just want to know if anyone has had any luck recently.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/35286020/
    Thats Dakota. She's gotten really bad off late, does not want to do anything but wants your money. I used to see her often, but now its like she takes the money and starts complaining about size, her piercings and rushes like crazy. I stopped seeing her now.

  13. #5331

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen this one lately. I posted a review a while back. She works out of an apartment now and her communication is terrible. I just want to know if anyone has had any luck recently.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/35286020/

  14. #5330
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Pics seem real from research. Has anyone seen here before?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/156763739817
    60-7.

    Legit. Pics are okay. I'd say 70% accurate but don't know what your benchmark is. Short. 5' or so.

  15. #5329
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    That may have been me. I contacted her through text and she was responsive and eager. However, I had a PM from a member that said unless she lost weight she is much larger than her pics. That plus the lack of information on menu and performance put her on my "no go" list. Not worth the risk at her asking rate in my opinion.
    What's large? She's fairly short (4' 10" ?) and not what I would call large. She's not stick skinny but I wouldn't say she has extra pounds either. Good shape. Other issues totally not related to being "large" tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape