Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,726 to 19,740 of 26413
-
07-30-19 18:24 #6688Senior Member

Posts: 258Wendy
Out of the blue. Wendy messaged me apologizing for being a piece of shit friend and that she is trying to clean up her act. Personally I am not going to indulge in anything relating her. Maybe people can change. I'm just passing along the message. Not trying to restart a debate. If I were someone else I could see giving her another chance. But for me personally, it's not my cup of tea. But I guess she finally got rid of that ridiculous landing strip.
-
07-30-19 17:29 #6687Regular Member

Posts: 3Wendy
I had the pleasure of meeting Wendy recently and was very happy I did. She was kind and made an effort to provide a comfortable atmosphere. She was gorgeous and everything flowed naturally. We talked for a bit before moving on to our activities. Sweet seductive moans during daty followed by a very talented and enthusiastic BJ before slipping the cover on with her lips. Never once did I feel rushed and I certainly look forward to seeing her again.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/948348656770
-
07-30-19 15:50 #6686Senior Member

Posts: 90Maria
I think this is daughter looking for mothers nbr. HB.
Originally Posted by Mkejoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 22:07 #6685Senior Member

Posts: 114I seen her leave my neighbors house after a all night session
She looks nice kinda thick but 2 close for comfort once my neighbor smashed he said he enjoyed her LOL!
Originally Posted by Hammer154
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 21:59 #6684Senior Member

Posts: 299Lyric
I have in the past. She's heavier than her pics and the setup is on a crappy bed in a basement. When I seen her, she wasn't very fresh. Nice enough girl but not much effort, she will also shoot for the moon with pricing. Willing to do BBFS also.
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 19:25 #6683Regular Member

Posts: 10Cute Latino
Very Cute young Latino, response may take some time. She only does outcalls and car play. Got her of bayshore area for car play session $. CBJ, CFS, no dfk would have love to taste those pink ones. Probably will repeat if I get a hotel or she does a incall.
Originally Posted by TooBlue1300
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 18:18 #6682Senior Member

Posts: 288http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/793756349094
Originally Posted by HornyBald341
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 17:19 #6681Senior Member

Posts: 299Not true.
I disagree. I'm verified with P411 and it's been a great experience. I've met many lovely ladies that I've had amazing times with that otherwise I would not have been able to without the P411 verification. Granted some of the providers offer other ways to verify with them but P411 has made it easier and also safer because I know the ladies are verified also.
Originally Posted by P3N15
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 16:56 #6680Senior Member

Posts: 90Maria
Lost her nbr. Maria off 27th. Pm thanks HB.
-
07-29-19 16:49 #6679Senior Member

Posts: 135Lyric?
Anyone seen Lyric on STG? Tried to setup a day and time but she said she is booked for a couple days?
-
07-28-19 23:25 #6678Regular Member

Posts: 7All verification sites are a scam. There are also ones where they'll have a cam girl that says you have to buy tokens before proceeding and meeting the girl. Total scam don't be dumb like I was.
Originally Posted by AJD371
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 17:54 #6677Senior Member

Posts: 315Yes
I've seen her and made my report, and I know others have as well. Try using the "Advanced Search" feature and get the details.
Originally Posted by TooBlue1300
[View Original Post]
She was worth the time, would repeat, don't know if she is active anymore.
-
07-28-19 17:51 #6676Senior Member

Posts: 315I wouldn't trust
For the most part any verification site or pre-pay for a video is a scam. About the only third party service I would trust is P411.
Originally Posted by AJD371
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 12:09 #6675Senior Member

Posts: 39I have dreamed about her twice now. She's easy to talk to and overall not a bad looking girl. Looks better in the pics, but she cute in person. Gives decent BBBJCIM, but I've had better. Don't get me wrong though you won't be disappointed overall. Only done car dates with her because she doesn't have her license and incall isn't an option. She can be slow to respond as well just FYI.
Originally Posted by TooBlue1300
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 04:53 #6674Senior Member

Posts: 136It's Common Sense, Really.
Very clever.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
We are in agreement, honesty and integrity are important values. What I personally like about these boards is almost everyone, if not all, apply them to their posts. If someone is unscrupulous, they are explicitly called on it — the accuser provides evidence to support his or her's assertion, and does not make thinly vailed attacks because they are frustrated at the folly of their own actions.
If one is going to spit in the face and malign reporters the Washington Post, it would go without saying, don't plan a burgley any time soon.













Reply With Quote




