Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6691

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBald341  [View Original Post]
    I think this is daughter looking for mothers nbr. HB.
    Digits on ad are correct for Maria. Daughters digits end in 1984.

  2. #6690

    Any info?

    Has anyone spent time with this young lady?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...g/143377670987

  3. #6689

    Interesting changes

    I had reached out to her reciently, and besides trying to cleaning up her act, she is staying at higher class establishments, and more than doubled her rates. Mabye such is a positive for some, but I am not a fan of all the changes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    Out of the blue. Wendy messaged me apologizing for being a piece of shit friend and that she is trying to clean up her act. Personally I am not going to indulge in anything relating her. Maybe people can change. I'm just passing along the message. Not trying to restart a debate. If I were someone else I could see giving her another chance. But for me personally, it's not my cup of tea. But I guess she finally got rid of that ridiculous landing strip.

  4. #6688

    Wendy

    Out of the blue. Wendy messaged me apologizing for being a piece of shit friend and that she is trying to clean up her act. Personally I am not going to indulge in anything relating her. Maybe people can change. I'm just passing along the message. Not trying to restart a debate. If I were someone else I could see giving her another chance. But for me personally, it's not my cup of tea. But I guess she finally got rid of that ridiculous landing strip.

  5. #6687

    Wendy

    I had the pleasure of meeting Wendy recently and was very happy I did. She was kind and made an effort to provide a comfortable atmosphere. She was gorgeous and everything flowed naturally. We talked for a bit before moving on to our activities. Sweet seductive moans during daty followed by a very talented and enthusiastic BJ before slipping the cover on with her lips. Never once did I feel rushed and I certainly look forward to seeing her again.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/948348656770

  6. #6686

    Maria

    I think this is daughter looking for mothers nbr. HB.

  7. #6685

    I seen her leave my neighbors house after a all night session

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer154  [View Original Post]
    Very Cute young Latino, response may take some time. She only does outcalls and car play. Got her of bayshore area for car play session $. CBJ, CFS, no dfk would have love to taste those pink ones. Probably will repeat if I get a hotel or she does a incall.
    She looks nice kinda thick but 2 close for comfort once my neighbor smashed he said he enjoyed her LOL!

  8. #6684

    Lyric

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog60  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lyric on STG? Tried to setup a day and time but she said she is booked for a couple days?
    I have in the past. She's heavier than her pics and the setup is on a crappy bed in a basement. When I seen her, she wasn't very fresh. Nice enough girl but not much effort, she will also shoot for the moon with pricing. Willing to do BBFS also.

  9. #6683

    Cute Latino

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBlue1300  [View Original Post]
    Very Cute young Latino, response may take some time. She only does outcalls and car play. Got her of bayshore area for car play session $. CBJ, CFS, no dfk would have love to taste those pink ones. Probably will repeat if I get a hotel or she does a incall.

  10. #6682
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBald341  [View Original Post]
    Lost her nbr. Maria off 27th. Pm thanks HB.
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/793756349094

  11. #6681

    Not true.

    Quote Originally Posted by P3N15  [View Original Post]
    All verification sites are a scam. There are also ones where they'll have a cam girl that says you have to buy tokens before proceeding and meeting the girl. Total scam don't be dumb like I was.
    I disagree. I'm verified with P411 and it's been a great experience. I've met many lovely ladies that I've had amazing times with that otherwise I would not have been able to without the P411 verification. Granted some of the providers offer other ways to verify with them but P411 has made it easier and also safer because I know the ladies are verified also.

  12. #6680

    Maria

    Lost her nbr. Maria off 27th. Pm thanks HB.

  13. #6679

    Lyric?

    Anyone seen Lyric on STG? Tried to setup a day and time but she said she is booked for a couple days?

  14. #6678
    Quote Originally Posted by AJD371  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had an issue with using the verification website securesingles.com? Is it legit? Or a scam site?
    All verification sites are a scam. There are also ones where they'll have a cam girl that says you have to buy tokens before proceeding and meeting the girl. Total scam don't be dumb like I was.

  15. #6677

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBlue1300  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and made my report, and I know others have as well. Try using the "Advanced Search" feature and get the details.

    She was worth the time, would repeat, don't know if she is active anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape