Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,041 to 26,055 of 37364
-
07-29-19 12:44 #11324Senior Member

Posts: 1084Kat / Monique
Stopped by Hooters today and enjoyed a great BBBJ from Kat / Monique. Hit up a few others and all seemed busy. First time meeting this one and I had zero complaints. Everything on the menu.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweet-...magic/15695114
-
07-29-19 11:57 #11323Senior Member

Posts: 438Kryss-Update & Wow
Ok fellows.
#1. The photos are her. But, like anything else, you might make it worth her time if you want her to be fixed up for the date. She's still a cute one without the make up.
#2. I rarely go for FS, but these last 2 visits I have, and the finish is nothing like I've ever experienced. I've never had a provider proactively open her mouth during cim, and continue to stroke jr and make eye contact while I'm unloading. Then top it off by pushing the mouthful to the front of her lips for you to view before she swallows it all.
Her # has changed. SMs only.
-
07-29-19 10:42 #11322Senior Member

Posts: 295Playful Redhead
She doesn't look anything like in pics may be the makeup. I saw her couple months back she was hosting on exit 69. Paid her $80 quick visit. I wouldn't repeat just personal preference not that cute looking YMMV.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 18:44 #11321Senior Member

Posts: 32Older provider
Used to be an older provider in midlo. She was on BP from time to time. Any help?
-
07-28-19 17:45 #11320Senior Member

Posts: 32Older FS provider
Used to be an older FS provider in midlo. Any help?
-
07-28-19 17:13 #11319Senior Member

Posts: 32Older FS provider
Used to be an older FS provider in midlo. Any help is great.
-
07-28-19 14:31 #11318Senior Member

Posts: 229Yes she told me the same address. Well tomorrow I will leave a feedback about her.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 13:07 #11317Senior Member

Posts: 216Nicky
No, definitely not a spinner. Must be different girl.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 10:08 #11316Senior Member

Posts: 581I contacted her yesterday and she was in Chester on west hundred road. Didn't see her because I made another connection before she replied.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 21:43 #11315Senior Member

Posts: 229Now I am also skeptical I set a meeting with her net week and while texting she told me that her rates are 100 qv, hh140, h240, but on the link of her website that you posted is totally different prices and number too. Is she really legit?
Originally Posted by RichmondFotog
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 19:42 #11314Senior Member

Posts: 1004Kim or Skyler Rose?
I've seen Skyler before (early 2019) and she wasn't staying in the basement of a house in Midlo. I am skeptical this is really Skyler since the ad photos are screenshots from a phone.
https://meetskylerrose.wixsite.com/meetskylerrose
https://twitter.com/meetskylerrose
The ad link Tidad posted from April says she's on Willis Rd. There's another from late May for Midlothian.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 19:17 #11313Regular Member

Posts: 9Can't help someone you can't find
Can anyone post a link to an ad or something? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 17:39 #11312Senior Member

Posts: 229I am trying to see her and just want to make sure if she is legit provider?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 16:12 #11311Senior Member

Posts: 425Nevermind, she eventually got back to me. Very fun time, she needs help as she will no longer be around the airport area.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 16:05 #11310Senior Member

Posts: 348The panhandling spinner?
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





