Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15094
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    Try sending a picture of uncle Ben.
    I do like his rice.

  2. #15093

    Blondy latina

    Only this week in Orlando boys and never again.

    She is unique and incomparable real boyfriend experience.

    I have seen it several times and I am always more satisfied I recommend it 100%.

    She is the one in the photo.

    Beautiful from Venezuela.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1292113

    https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/5920699
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1292113-JcUCUFOhkteGSWB11Fky.jpg‎   1292113-es15xPnckHaKAJgrof9G.jpg‎  

  3. #15092
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1979  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of and fit girls? I want one that's completely ripped.
    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...299.htm?cat=26

  4. #15091
    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    So got stood up by another provider and decided to give Ms. Bunny a call. She responded quickly. Asked for a pic, which is cool because she's just making sure for her safety. Got to the hotel asked for another pic this time of the hotel, again, totally cool. Walked in and there was an automatic connect. Started with some DFK and then she went to town with her head game and that shit was on point! Takes it all! A little mish and then back to the head game and she swallowed every drop. Sweet girl.
    Try sending a picture of uncle Ben.

  5. #15090
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Buddy sending pics could get you in a whole world of trouble. Never a good idea no matter who's asking for it.
    Okay, I get it. Thanks for the heads up.

  6. #15089

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoGib1  [View Original Post]
    That is Amanda and she did indeed suck a mean cock. Hasn't been around a good while.
    To bad she was a lot of fun. And thank you for the name, I couldn't remember what she called herself.

  7. #15088

    They might as well move her in

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    That's very steep, especially for car dates! Hell no! Let her starve some so she can come to her senses.

    Fellas this is the thing I'm talking about. If you guys entertain that rate, this shit will never end.
    I blame the internet it ruined the game.

  8. #15087

    Best massage in town!!

    Ok I got to show some love after a past monger post. Never had a issues with this provider. Heard about her from fellow mongers that's why I ever even considered seeing her. I still have yet to find any other provider to give a massage like hers. Probably cause she's going to school for it. But summer by the airport is the one to see for that. Also she's tight in all the right places. F. s is on point. Check her out if you are hurting.

    https://backpage.com.orlando.listcra...post/34203000/

  9. #15086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Sure, you can

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    Never send pics, you just make yourself a mark.
    Sure, you can. Just don't sent you own pic. Some time ago, I did a Google search on my own pic, which, of course, didn't come up with a match (thankfully) but Google did recommend about 500 pics that were similar. Now, to be fair, some weren't even close (the homeless guy for one and Obama for another). But I found one that, as we say about girls who post fake pics, "was representative. " I have used it twice and neither girl seemed to notice, or care, that the guy that showed up with money didn't exactly match the pic sent.

    But, no, I would never send my own pic. Not necessary.

    C3.

  10. #15085
    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    So got stood up by another provider and decided to give Ms. Bunny a call. She responded quickly. Asked for a pic, which is cool because she's just making sure for her safety. Got to the hotel asked for another pic this time of the hotel, again, totally cool. Walked in and there was an automatic connect. Started with some DFK and then she went to town with her head game and that shit was on point! Takes it all! A little mish and then back to the head game and she swallowed every drop. Sweet girl.
    Buddy sending pics could get you in a whole world of trouble. Never a good idea no matter who's asking for it.

  11. #15084

    Gigi squirts

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Theres one on slixa or eros. Her name is gigi. Older lady but her pics are ripped as hell. Probably going to be a lot more $$ than the girls on here.
    Phen-fkkn-nomenal body. Gorgeous older lady, real sweet gal. Load of fun, worth every penny. It is a total different experience, true GFE. And by that I don't mean she does whatever, but the whole time is like this fantasy chill date with this out of this world hot woman. And her name says it all.

    PP.

  12. #15083

    Malorie, Mary, Dragon Lady

    Does anyone still have her contact info? I'm in Columbus Ohio for the week and would love to hookup with her while I'm here.

    Rufus.

  13. #15082

    Gigi

    She is more but fantastic. Like a fine bottle of wine worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Theres one on slixa or eros. Her name is gigi. Older lady but her pics are ripped as hell. Probably going to be a lot more $$ than the girls on here.

  14. #15081

    Any info?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/indianpl...orlando-423016

    Anyone ever dream with her? I texted her and it was a very generic reply. I have a thing for Indian girls if anyone can suggest anybody else.

  15. #15080

    On one of the fancy sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1979  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of and fit girls? I want one that's completely ripped.
    Theres one on slixa or eros. Her name is gigi. Older lady but her pics are ripped as hell. Probably going to be a lot more $$ than the girls on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape