Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2444
-
07-28-19 22:33 #209Senior Member

Posts: 197Ymmv
I saw that Ling was offering NURU last time I saw her. After seeing the raving review on here I thought I'd cross NURU off my bucket list. While I think Ling is the bomb, her nuru was nice but I won't be repeating. She charged more for the session as the clean up is substantially more, and she didn't seem to enjoy it as much as the more organic sessions. The experience seemed rehearsed to me and was not nearly as "hot" as I'd have hoped for. Will definitely be repeating with Ling but for more "natural" sessions which suit my likes / needs better. also looking at the drying rack with towels and wash clothes 2 feet away was a bit of a turn off.
Originally Posted by KZone36
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 21:08 #208Senior Member

Posts: 174Ling contact
Many people asking me about Ling contact after my last two reports. While expected, I won't be able to.
Give her contact info. Some time back one senior member had mentioned that she wants to be safe and had allowed him.
To share her contact number through a mechanism, please follow that post and if you are non senior, please first get to a senior leve and then ask for her number. She wants to be safe and rightly so.
-
07-26-19 16:03 #207Senior Member

Posts: 117Ling
Would anyone be will to share with me Lings contact info? In a bit of a slump lately.
-
07-25-19 15:40 #206Regular Member

Posts: 15Nice experienced, I never had Nuru experiences and would like to experience what you had, care to share her info or link? Pm is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 11:32 #205Regular Member

Posts: 6Latinas
Any attractive Latina providers around Lowell?
-
07-24-19 21:17 #204Senior Member

Posts: 174Magical session with Ling
I had always had this itch to experience Nuru. Few days back I missed the opportunity while I was in Canada, and I regret badly for the miss. Anyways I know none of the providers in this area does a slippery oil based Nuru. So I asked Ling and she said Yes for an extra 30 bucks (170 for half hour and 200 for hour) because she said there will be a lot of cleanup.
Reached her place at around noon and man she was not wearing anything g as I entered. She led me to a room and man she has a Nuru mat! Exactly how we see in the porn videos.
What followed was one of the best experience of my mongering life with her body slipping everywhere on my back and she paid very detailed attention to my ass and balls. She did all the massage with her tits, kitty and bums. After flip she massaged my dick with her kitty slightly and then began slipping all over my dick. I put her down and came Russian. As it was only 15 minutes (and I had booked an hour), she continued with the Nuru. Junior was not getting up despite her best efforts so I mentioned. She asked me to relax and asked me again to be on my face. I have never seen any provider make the attempt like she did to get my junior up. Highly energetic and highly invested. My junior was up in 10 minutes of her hard work. After 5 minutes more I finished mush. She then bathed me in her shower and after the deed I gave her the fees and left double happy.
In and out 45 minutes.
Trust me when I said earlier, she is really invested in making you happy.
-
07-24-19 18:46 #203Regular Member

Posts: 11Easy way to find
Is there an easy way to find the young up and comers? Or is it just a matter or following a particular star?
Originally Posted by XRay1
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 18:45 #202Regular Member

Posts: 11Skip The Games
How is Skip the Games for everyone? Is it like any other place where you use your own judgment to figure out which posts are real or fake? Any preference towards looking for girls on Lowell or Boston? Feel free to PM me if you want! Thanks in advance!
-
07-22-19 20:10 #201Senior Member

Posts: 303I texted her today. Said no bare.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 23:06 #200Banned Member

Posts: 588Punitive measure not lunatics (damn auto correct)
Tried to edit but chrome froze up on me.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 17:21 #199Senior Member

Posts: 186Someone else told her
Originally Posted by BostonThree
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 16:27 #198Banned Member

Posts: 588Additional curve ball
If you get edited by admin for my reason for not following the rules, you get demerits which adds time as a lunatics measure. Additional infractions may cause longer time to wait or banishment. Bottom line, follow the rules.
Originally Posted by TwoQplus2Q
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 05:40 #197Senior Member

Posts: 140Thanks, sounds promising.
Originally Posted by ShirtsByeric
[View Original Post]
Can you share Jerry's number?
I used to frequent Jerry's places but lost my phone and his number after he stopped advertising.
-
07-18-19 21:06 #196Senior Member

Posts: 54I did end up going to see one of Jerry's girls and I was pleasantly surprised. Her name was Coco, 26 years old. 5'10", long black hair, 110 pounds. Sweet massage with tease and FIV roaming. She gave it up so sweet.
Originally Posted by ShirtsByeric
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 21:06 #195Senior Member

Posts: 427Straight Answer May Be Alluded
So, Marrin, the response from J1223 is not an accurate answer to your inquiry. Bottom line, it is up to the site's owner and Admin to decide when and if you are worth of officially being designated as Senior Member. I have heard anecdotally that it used to be 25 posts, based on PM's I have received asking about status. But that definitely is not a true solid guideline, it may or may not happen, as many of us know. I recommend to send an email inquiry of your question directly to the site Admin. You may get a straight answer, you may get a sinuous response. He has all the power.
Submitted, by a poster not yet and maybe never to be made a Senior Member by the Admin for whatever reason that is not transparent or apparent.
4 Q.
Originally Posted by Marrin
[View Original Post]
Straight Answer.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
The requirements for Senior Membership are:
- Be a member for more than 6 months, AND
- Have a minimum of 25 reports in the forum.
The system has now been totally automated. As members achieve these requirements, the system will upgrade them automatically.
Admin3









Reply With Quote






