Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 164 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2448
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #213

    FFs in lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2319  [View Original Post]
    A visit would likely result in many residual nightmares.
    Don't bother. At least 55, normally hosts in rooming house, lazy and not worth your time. 55 yo can bring game but this one does not. Waste of your $ and effort.

  2. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyMassGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have anything to say about this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.boston.l...ost/3392359215
    A visit would likely result in many residual nightmares.

  3. #211

    FF fun bags

    Does anyone have anything to say about this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.boston.l...ost/3392359215

  4. #210

    Ling Referrals

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    Many people asking me about Ling contact after my last two reports. While expected, I won't be able to.

    Give her contact info. Some time back one senior member had mentioned that she wants to be safe and had allowed him.

    To share her contact number through a mechanism, please follow that post and if you are non senior, please first get to a senior leve and then ask for her number. She wants to be safe and rightly so.
    I have sent her a bunch of referrals, but only Senior Members that actual contribute, since they are some that don't share and asks for everything!

    So, for seniors that share, you can PM me your email and / or weChat I'd and I'll pass it on to her!

    Be Safe!

    Jim.

  5. #209

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by KZone36  [View Original Post]
    Nice experienced, I never had Nuru experiences and would like to experience what you had, care to share her info or link? Pm is greatly appreciated, thanks!
    I saw that Ling was offering NURU last time I saw her. After seeing the raving review on here I thought I'd cross NURU off my bucket list. While I think Ling is the bomb, her nuru was nice but I won't be repeating. She charged more for the session as the clean up is substantially more, and she didn't seem to enjoy it as much as the more organic sessions. The experience seemed rehearsed to me and was not nearly as "hot" as I'd have hoped for. Will definitely be repeating with Ling but for more "natural" sessions which suit my likes / needs better. also looking at the drying rack with towels and wash clothes 2 feet away was a bit of a turn off.

  6. #208

    Ling contact

    Many people asking me about Ling contact after my last two reports. While expected, I won't be able to.

    Give her contact info. Some time back one senior member had mentioned that she wants to be safe and had allowed him.

    To share her contact number through a mechanism, please follow that post and if you are non senior, please first get to a senior leve and then ask for her number. She wants to be safe and rightly so.

  7. #207

    Ling

    Would anyone be will to share with me Lings contact info? In a bit of a slump lately.

  8. #206
    Nice experienced, I never had Nuru experiences and would like to experience what you had, care to share her info or link? Pm is greatly appreciated, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    I had always had this itch to experience Nuru. Few days back I missed the opportunity while I was in Canada, and I regret badly for the miss. Anyways I know none of the providers in this area does a slippery oil based Nuru. So I asked Ling and she said Yes for an extra 30 bucks (170 for half hour and 200 for hour) because she said there will be a lot of cleanup.

    Reached her place at around noon and man she was not wearing anything g as I entered. She led me to a room and man she has a Nuru mat! Exactly how we see in the porn videos.

    What followed was one of the best experience of my mongering life with her body slipping everywhere on my back and she paid very detailed attention to my ass and balls. She did all the massage with her tits, kitty and bums. After flip she massaged my dick with her kitty slightly and then began slipping all over my dick. I put her down and came Russian. As it was only 15 minutes (and I had booked an hour), she continued with the Nuru. Junior was not getting up despite her best efforts so I mentioned. She asked me to relax and asked me again to be on my face. I have never seen any provider make the attempt like she did to get my junior up. Highly energetic and highly invested. My junior was up in 10 minutes of her hard work. After 5 minutes more I finished mush. She then bathed me in her shower and after the deed I gave her the fees and left double happy.

    In and out 45 minutes.

    Trust me when I said earlier, she is really invested in making you happy.

  9. #205

    Latinas

    Any attractive Latina providers around Lowell?

  10. #204

    Magical session with Ling

    I had always had this itch to experience Nuru. Few days back I missed the opportunity while I was in Canada, and I regret badly for the miss. Anyways I know none of the providers in this area does a slippery oil based Nuru. So I asked Ling and she said Yes for an extra 30 bucks (170 for half hour and 200 for hour) because she said there will be a lot of cleanup.

    Reached her place at around noon and man she was not wearing anything g as I entered. She led me to a room and man she has a Nuru mat! Exactly how we see in the porn videos.

    What followed was one of the best experience of my mongering life with her body slipping everywhere on my back and she paid very detailed attention to my ass and balls. She did all the massage with her tits, kitty and bums. After flip she massaged my dick with her kitty slightly and then began slipping all over my dick. I put her down and came Russian. As it was only 15 minutes (and I had booked an hour), she continued with the Nuru. Junior was not getting up despite her best efforts so I mentioned. She asked me to relax and asked me again to be on my face. I have never seen any provider make the attempt like she did to get my junior up. Highly energetic and highly invested. My junior was up in 10 minutes of her hard work. After 5 minutes more I finished mush. She then bathed me in her shower and after the deed I gave her the fees and left double happy.

    In and out 45 minutes.

    Trust me when I said earlier, she is really invested in making you happy.

  11. #203

    Easy way to find

    Is there an easy way to find the young up and comers? Or is it just a matter or following a particular star?

    Quote Originally Posted by XRay1  [View Original Post]
    Also if you have a star in mind (the young up and comers all escort and post on Twitter) message them on Twitter about linking up when they are in town.

  12. #202

    Skip The Games

    How is Skip the Games for everyone? Is it like any other place where you use your own judgment to figure out which posts are real or fake? Any preference towards looking for girls on Lowell or Boston? Feel free to PM me if you want! Thanks in advance!

  13. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Just about everything you heard is correct (can't say how often she posts), seen her today & didn't realize till we met who it was, she recognized me & told me her name, she has put on some weight, does a good job & yes anal & bare is on the menu for a bit more. Older picture is below & will repeat.

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/978-216-9012

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/978-216-9012
    I texted her today. Said no bare.

  14. #200

    Punitive measure not lunatics (damn auto correct)

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    If you get edited by admin for my reason for not following the rules, you get demerits which adds time as a lunatics measure. Additional infractions may cause longer time to wait or banishment. Bottom line, follow the rules.
    Tried to edit but chrome froze up on me.

  15. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonThree  [View Original Post]
    You think she reads the posts here, or you told her you posted it?
    Someone else told her

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape