Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: BBBJ and BBFS

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 571 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 8554
This blog is moderated by Don Mack
  1. #4789

    Keisha

    https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....648/6785959610

    She's been reviewed a few times before, but I thought I'd throw in my take.

    Saw her recently while she was staying in a notel off Moreland (285 east near Conley). Communicated through texts and was quoted 60 qv 80 hhr with a 20 upcharge for BBFS. The location wasn't too bad. It's in a secluded spot off the highway. Better than Old Nat where she usually advertises.

    She opened the door in the same tank top dress she wears in the ads, smoking a cigarette. She looks like the pictures, a little better in person. The room was messy and you could definitely tell she wasn't the only one staying there. I set the donation on table and went to use the restroom while she made small talk in the other room about some all black party she was hosting. She even texted me a flier. I'm not even black.

    Anyways, we made some small talk which was just her showing me stuff on her ig. She has 3 kids, a brother, sister, and two baby nieces. I don't think the brother is a handler. The guy called in the middle of the session and she replied (on speaker) "I'm with conpany. " And he replied, "Oh, okay. Call me when you free. " The way she talked about him made it sound like they were just close siblings and she doesn't come across as a liar, especially when she's showing me pictures of her kids and baby nieces. She also mentioned that the hoe scene in Charlotte is popping and even bigger than here in Atlanta.

    After listening to this girl's life story, we got down to business. She stripped to reveal a spinner's body. No curves, tits, or ass but what caught me off guard was her swollen stomach. It wasn't big enough for me to comment on, of fear of being rude but something's going on there. On top of that, there was a pimple on her groin area that she said was an ingrown hair. I was in too deep at this point so I just went with it. Everything was on the table except daty and greek, which was fine by me.

    Started off with a HJ to get me to half mass then proceeded to a BBBJ. It was good. Good suction and tongue. Started with hands at base but eventually went all neck. Not sloppy or wet but I prefer when they don't drool all over my dick. She did dt a couple of times and started gagging which triggered my gag reflex and I had to ask her to stop, but if that's your thing she will deliver. FYI, I'm not sporting a monster horse cock like the rest of you guys. Working with average size and girth.

    So after almost busting from the BBBJ, I asked her to get on top. She reached for a condom but I told her I brought the extra 20 for raw. The donation was still sitting on the table. She said, "Oh, okay" counted the donation and put it away in her purse. Most of the time when you ask for cg you get a lazy grinding type of deal with their knees lying on the bed. Keisha actually squatted down with her feet on the bed. That pussy felt tight and wet. I almost busted when she first put it in. Felt like my dickhole was getting ripped in half but in a good way. She kept doing shallow bobs, but every now and then she would go all the way down which felt amazing. My dick popped out once or twice and she would slick it back in using just her hips. Girl knows what she's doing. She was responsive the whole time, especially on those deep thrusts. Even got me moaning. She was smelling clean and fresh the whole time, like she'd just hopped out the shower.

    I felt that pressure building up so I asked her for CIM. I'm pretty sure CIP was on the table but after seeing that belly, I didn't want to take a chance. Also, I was really backed up. I'd been off porn and jerking off for about a month. So I released a behemoth of a payload while she did her best to catch it all. I actually felt really bad for unleashing all that sin on her. I was still nutting while she was running to the restroom with a mouthful. She didn't even make it to the sink. Had to plop it out in the trashcan. Sounded like a fat boy doing a belly flop at the local swimming pool.

    We both cleaned up in the bathroom. She wiped her pussy off with a hand towel and then handed it to me to wipe my dick off with. Not very sanitary but it beats peeling bits of toilet paper from your dickhead. We exchanged pleasantries and I was off to fight another day. Noticed a couple of guys chilling in their cars that weren't there before but they didn't bother me so I didn't bother them.

    Overall, it was a good time but I probably won't repeat with fall semester starting soon. Hopefully, my utr comes back from vietnam sometime soon cause my body can't take another month after tasting the good fruit. If you want to check Keisha out, the sooner the better imo. I feel like she won't be in the game for that much longer. Also, try to catch her when she's working off Moreland.

    Sorry for the novel, but I know some of you guys like a detailed review, myself included. If you have any questions feel free to not ask as I probably won't respond.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d0f943abbccb4907283f39fe02363015202a37a7-14.jpg‎  

  2. #4788
    Quote Originally Posted by Carribbean88  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's def her. Man she looks a lot rougher than she used to.
    http://birmingham.skipthegames.com/f...n/486029745190

    This seems more legit.

  3. #4787

    Chelsea does looovs sex and wish her a happy birthday. From D. Need her new #

    Treat her well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster53  [View Original Post]
    Was looking forward to one of King's parties with Chelsea and Stephanie but it got cancelled because of lack of committed participation (come on guys). I was texting with King and he offered up a "Mini-bang" with Chelsea and since I had a Kitchen Pass, I was all over it. Met at the location and talked a little with King and Chelsea, she is a delightful girl, very sexy and down to earth. I immediately took a liking to her, she was soft and responsive and the huge 44" breasts didn't hurt either. Ran through the usual positions and she is open to anything in fact I would say enthusiastic with everything. She loves Greek and conventional. She started by laying face down on the side of the bed with three pillows under her and presenting her ass at exactly the right height. Played with her ass and pussy, went back to the head while King left a pie at her back door. I finished round 1 in her warm wet pussy. Unbelievable.

    Guys, this girl loves sex, all kinds, shapes and sizes. When King left I had a chance for some great 1 on 1 time with her and round 2. In my many years I don't think I have been with a girl that like sex as much as she does. She is fun to talk to and even more fun to play with. I will definately be back. If you are interested in seeing this treasure contact King and he will set you up. Above all, treat her right and she will treat you like a king.

  4. #4786

    You're kidding right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Carribbean88  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's def her. Man she looks a lot rougher than she used to.
    That is one of those scam ads. It's not real. Anytime they use an email address for contact and the location isn't more specific, you will be getting sent to a web page for verification before you know it. If not that then they'll be trying to get you to get a gift card, send them a picture of the receipt and the scratched info on the back. So, you may THINK this is someone you knew or know but it is not, I assure you.

  5. #4785

    Legit or not

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvOral69  [View Original Post]
    I set up to link with her one Sunday at a White House off Flatshoals in college park. Look like no one was home and she wanted me to cash app before I get out the car. I ask could she come to door and she said no not before I cash app so I left. I guess she is legit. Probably will not answer for me now LOL.
    It is way to easy to scam with that cash app deposit nonsense. If they want cash app, I pass immediately. I've seen too many of these girls start out good, get glowing reports, get hooked on something and suddenly they are robbing tricks left and right. Cash app just begs someone to scam or be scammed. I know you can get your money back, but I also heard if she blocks you before you ask for a refund, it's harder or not possible to get a refund. Either way. Friends do let Friends pay for hos with cash app! Just say no.

    I guess a lot of guys are doing it, because more of these girls seem to want it. Maybe it's time for me to retire.

  6. #4784

    I tried seeing her though cash app scammer

    I set up to link with her one Sunday at a White House off Flatshoals in college park. Look like no one was home and she wanted me to cash app before I get out the car. I ask could she come to door and she said no not before I cash app so I left. I guess she is legit. Probably will not answer for me now LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roddee  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip bro.

    Let me confirm. Tiny spinner, spanish decent, okay face, okay ass, tiny stomach..

    Text her for a meet and got her rates. 60/80/100. Said cool I was on my way. Cashapp? Before I left and she said hers wasn't working and would try someone else. "brother and sister" LOL. She kept talking about people so there's probably a pimp. He was no where in sight that night. While on the way, she said his cashapp wasn't working either. Soooo, yeah. . . I'm kinda cheap and I went for the low ball. " I've only got 40 cash on me ". (side note. I did hit her up from my pre call phone. So I can ask all the stupid stuff and get blocked and call from my main secondary number. LOL She said bare was 20 extra). She jumped on the 40 bucks with " I'll take what you got". Love the needy. I get there and she has confusion with the room number her "brother" set up. Leave for 5 minutes and she calls me back and go to the room. I get in and she chills until I lay the 40 on the counter and immediately starts to undress. Tiny saggy ass but little asses are cute. So I follow with my gear to the floor and lay on the bed. The top was damn good. She went for a long time. Half way through she began to dt. I felt the bottom of her mouth and lips were damn near to my base. I'm not small and most can't get that much. . . Even the ones you guys say can DT. Okay Leah can. Anyway, she doing that and I'm trying to hold my explosion and damn near failing. So I tell her to jump on. No mention of cover or anything. Without hesitation, she is riding away. Fail on my part, I damn near popped with her trying to force me in. So, switched to mich and that technique didn't work either. I was like fuq she got me with the head. I went ahead and release. To my suprise, she asked " did you just come in me? " . I'm like damn, you just jump on bare how was I suppose dto know the ledge? She didn't get to upset and then said she was on bc. I 'm like why did you say anything at all? WTF. I dressed back up and headed out. All in all, I'd repeat for sure. I don't like Old Natl so if she is there. . . Probably wait for another day then.

    Have fun fellas.

  7. #4783
    Quote Originally Posted by OutTher  [View Original Post]
    This chick I have know for a few years wants to make quick cash over the next few days. She asking for friends that I can vouch for or know to come spend with her. She offers bare service also. Normally charges 60 but YMMV depending on how she feels about you on the bare. She is located on boldercrest now just recently moved. So if I know or I can vouch for you some how hit me up. I don't mention the board so she doesn't know about our community fundraisers here.
    I'm interested. I sent you a message. Check PM.

  8. #4782

    Missy aka Kelsey

    Had a visit Monday with this BBBJ enthusiastic cock sucker. I was drawn by her commitment to continue the BBBJ for a second nut. Scheduled 30 minutes with her and was not positive if I wanted to sample the all three holes or go with the head. Immediately she said "lets start with the blow job but I must warn you I will not stop until to say". Guys, she is true to her word. I held on for about 10 minutes and then blew deep down her throat. She never slowed up and went for the 2nd pop. Took all 29 minutes of our visit sucking and slopping with not the slightest of drop in quality, drive and stamina. She said she can do it all day long. She is a curvy girl, not the spinner type and larger than the pics. They seem to be old ones (go figure). If you are a head lover, you should look her up. Currently in Alpharetta.

    https://escortalligator.com.atlanta..../35662284/1187

  9. #4781

    Vanilla Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Diznatz  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....post/34655766/

    That the one? No idea if that ad is authentic though!
    Yep that's def her. Man she looks a lot rougher than she used to.

  10. #4780

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillGuy91  [View Original Post]
    Did you get my message?
    Yea going down the list. Her sis bday today. Going to reply when she free.

  11. #4779
    Quote Originally Posted by Carribbean88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Vanilla Heaven is still around in Marietta? Used to see her at the days inn but either she changed her number or stopped. It's been about 1. 5 years since I last saw her. She used to give some of the best BBBJs along with Shelly and that black girl in Buckhead with braids.
    https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....post/34655766/

    That the one? No idea if that ad is authentic though!

  12. #4778
    Quote Originally Posted by OutTher  [View Original Post]
    This chick I have know for a few years wants to make quick cash over the next few days. She asking for friends that I can vouch for or know to come spend with her. She offers bare service also. Normally charges 60 but YMMV depending on how she feels about you on the bare. She is located on boldercrest now just recently moved. So if I know or I can vouch for you some how hit me up. I don't mention the board so she doesn't know about our community fundraisers here.
    Did you get my message?

  13. #4777

    Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by Carribbean88  [View Original Post]
    Bouldercrest rd in Conley, GA or Bouldercrest drive in atlanta?
    Bouldercrest drive in Atlanta. Just moved there last week.

  14. #4776

    Vanilla Heaven

    Anyone know if Vanilla Heaven is still around in Marietta? Used to see her at the days inn but either she changed her number or stopped. It's been about 1. 5 years since I last saw her. She used to give some of the best BBBJs along with Shelly and that black girl in Buckhead with braids.

  15. #4775

    Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by OutTher  [View Original Post]
    This chick I have know for a few years wants to make quick cash over the next few days. She asking for friends that I can vouch for or know to come spend with her. She offers bare service also. Normally charges 60 but YMMV depending on how she feels about you on the bare. She is located on boldercrest now just recently moved. So if I know or I can vouch for you some how hit me up. I don't mention the board so she doesn't know about our community fundraisers here.
    Bouldercrest rd in Conley, GA or Bouldercrest drive in atlanta?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape