Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,026 to 23,040 of 37380
-
07-31-19 17:33 #14355Senior Member

Posts: 124If you guys would have did a search for her on here you would see that that place is a joke and a waste of money.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 11:18 #14354Senior Member

Posts: 51Nosey Neighbors typically will create drama with other neighbors so I would be very cautious. You never know what kind of exaggerated stories they will come up with. I remember several years ago visiting Vivian at her condo, (Warren or Roseville.) Vivian mentioned that the neighbors were wondering why there was a lot of folks going over and leaving her place. She began to provide you with a large "empty" envelope, so when you left it appeared she was doing some admin work out of her place. That was my last visit, nosey neighbors can be an issue, just my POV. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 11:00 #14353Senior Member

Posts: 463Miranda
Now that's interesting. She is worth scouting. I recommend you TOFTT and report back. That rate should definitely include HE, I can't wait to read your report.
Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy
[View Original Post]
SN.
-
07-31-19 00:02 #14352Senior Member

Posts: 81Any chance for extras with Miranda, you think?
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38011/
To me the multiple glamour shot ad screams extras, or else she wants you to think so to get you in the door. Anyone tried?
-
07-30-19 20:56 #14351Banned Member

Posts: 298Massage Breeze
I went back to review my dashcam after seeing this post. I started backing in her driveway now.
Originally Posted by MikeQanaby
[View Original Post]
When this neigbor issue first happened I ordered a dashcam from Amazon. Yes the neighbor is still out there when I went to review my camera however they were just pacing back and forth for a minute at the end of the driveway but never approached onto the driveway. Before I would park further down then walk up but noticed on camera neighbor remembered my car and walked down and made a call on their cell phone but nothing materialized from that so just beware of that pesky neighbor.
-
07-29-19 22:52 #14350Senior Member

Posts: 86Thanks for this post
I was literally leaving work today to head over to "East" when I read this post. So thanks for the clarification. However I'm so disappointed they closed. I went there 2 months ago on a whim, despite the very few reviews I could find said it's DIY. Much to my surprise the girl was fine with me rubbing her ass during the massage, gave some great teasing, and had zero problem finishing me off at the end. Even asked how I like it. Slow, fast, lotion, etc. I went back 2 times since and each time had a different girl but same service level. So it really sucks to hear they're closed. Really great UTR joint.
Originally Posted by DodgeOmni
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 21:13 #14349Senior Member

Posts: 194M1
Dreamed that I had an afternoon visit, not busy at all. Saw who I think was "sugar" couldn't understand her at all. Pretty good looking, not fat at all, really no tits to speak of, nice body though. Not enthusiastic, not accommodating, not very cooperative. Didn't like being touched anywhere, basically just layer there. Not saying I didn't have a good time, kind of a meh experience, could have been worse.
-
07-29-19 17:17 #14348Senior Member

Posts: 124What are you looking for?
Originally Posted by Huteh
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 16:44 #14347Senior Member

Posts: 135Saigon please
Hi all! Coming up from Toledo this week, and hoping to try out an AMP. Looks like Saigon is the place to be. Would anyone help with location, please? Or is the a better place to try?
-
07-29-19 15:19 #14346Senior Member

Posts: 100Speaking of Breeze
Has anybody seen her since the whole neighbor monitoring cars kerfuffle a month or so ago?
Originally Posted by Mike2222
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 13:54 #14345Senior Member

Posts: 93LMAO. I actually went to the Ambassador. Someone sent me a PM on that and cracked my shit up.
Originally Posted by LameelCono
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 07:45 #14344Senior Member

Posts: 202You got that right
Adonis is as gay as a three dollar bill. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Seinfeld.
Originally Posted by Boomstick25
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 07:04 #14343Senior Member

Posts: 41I'm also looking for a female bodybuilder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DredWings
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 22:17 #14342Regular Member

Posts: 16GMoney1012
PM me the details: Your PM is full. I tried to send you this message below. Thanks.
Originally Posted by GMoney1012
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 15:25 #14341Senior Member

Posts: 70Diaz
What is the name of the second woman. My visit was different but awesome. I prefer not to go public. Private I will.
Originally Posted by BackRoomBob
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





