Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6684

    Lyric

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog60  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lyric on STG? Tried to setup a day and time but she said she is booked for a couple days?
    I have in the past. She's heavier than her pics and the setup is on a crappy bed in a basement. When I seen her, she wasn't very fresh. Nice enough girl but not much effort, she will also shoot for the moon with pricing. Willing to do BBFS also.

  2. #6683

    Cute Latino

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBlue1300  [View Original Post]
    Very Cute young Latino, response may take some time. She only does outcalls and car play. Got her of bayshore area for car play session $. CBJ, CFS, no dfk would have love to taste those pink ones. Probably will repeat if I get a hotel or she does a incall.

  3. #6682
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBald341  [View Original Post]
    Lost her nbr. Maria off 27th. Pm thanks HB.
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/793756349094

  4. #6681

    Not true.

    Quote Originally Posted by P3N15  [View Original Post]
    All verification sites are a scam. There are also ones where they'll have a cam girl that says you have to buy tokens before proceeding and meeting the girl. Total scam don't be dumb like I was.
    I disagree. I'm verified with P411 and it's been a great experience. I've met many lovely ladies that I've had amazing times with that otherwise I would not have been able to without the P411 verification. Granted some of the providers offer other ways to verify with them but P411 has made it easier and also safer because I know the ladies are verified also.

  5. #6680

    Maria

    Lost her nbr. Maria off 27th. Pm thanks HB.

  6. #6679

    Lyric?

    Anyone seen Lyric on STG? Tried to setup a day and time but she said she is booked for a couple days?

  7. #6678
    Quote Originally Posted by AJD371  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had an issue with using the verification website securesingles.com? Is it legit? Or a scam site?
    All verification sites are a scam. There are also ones where they'll have a cam girl that says you have to buy tokens before proceeding and meeting the girl. Total scam don't be dumb like I was.

  8. #6677

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBlue1300  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and made my report, and I know others have as well. Try using the "Advanced Search" feature and get the details.

    She was worth the time, would repeat, don't know if she is active anymore.

  9. #6676

    I wouldn't trust

    Quote Originally Posted by AJD371  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had an issue with using the verification website securesingles.com? Is it legit? Or a scam site?
    For the most part any verification site or pre-pay for a video is a scam. About the only third party service I would trust is P411.

  10. #6675
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBlue1300  [View Original Post]
    I have dreamed about her twice now. She's easy to talk to and overall not a bad looking girl. Looks better in the pics, but she cute in person. Gives decent BBBJCIM, but I've had better. Don't get me wrong though you won't be disappointed overall. Only done car dates with her because she doesn't have her license and incall isn't an option. She can be slow to respond as well just FYI.

  11. #6674

    It's Common Sense, Really.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    I would hope we are all giving our personal experiences and opinions on girls. No fabrications, grudges, hit pieces, and the like. Better to be trolled and honest than make crap up for the hopes of getting in good with some girl. Never works.
    Very clever.

    We are in agreement, honesty and integrity are important values. What I personally like about these boards is almost everyone, if not all, apply them to their posts. If someone is unscrupulous, they are explicitly called on it — the accuser provides evidence to support his or her's assertion, and does not make thinly vailed attacks because they are frustrated at the folly of their own actions.

    If one is going to spit in the face and malign reporters the Washington Post, it would go without saying, don't plan a burgley any time soon.

  12. #6673

    Dt?

    Anyone know any good options for DT?

  13. #6672

    Jen

    Dreamed about Jen again. Better than before as we were more comfortable with each other. Just watch her movies if you have any doubts.

  14. #6671

    Had a great dream

    Had a dream about http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...c/239397907142 and it was great. Will repeat. Had some baby damage which makes her real.

  15. #6670

    Kirby

    I saw her and it was a great date. But she had just been stood up and was happy to have a willing and available replacement.

    I have seen Kirby a long time before so I don't know if that helped my cause. She did tell me that she was getting hundreds of text messages and not many customers. Anyway to repeat I had a great date with her and would recommend her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Any seniors out there who have had success contacting and seeing Kirby last couple days? Pm is ok as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape