Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5329
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    That may have been me. I contacted her through text and she was responsive and eager. However, I had a PM from a member that said unless she lost weight she is much larger than her pics. That plus the lack of information on menu and performance put her on my "no go" list. Not worth the risk at her asking rate in my opinion.
    What's large? She's fairly short (4' 10" ?) and not what I would call large. She's not stick skinny but I wouldn't say she has extra pounds either. Good shape. Other issues totally not related to being "large" tho.

  2. #5328

    Morgan Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flockshepherd  [View Original Post]
    Here's an update on Morgan. After I posted my report I got a text from my wife saying somebody threw a brick through the front window of the house. Had to be Morgan. How did she know where I live? Google your own phone number sometime. One more reason for using burner phones. One more reason for avoiding Morgan like the plague. I'm afraid I'm out of the game for the time being.
    Very sorry this happened to you. Definitely appreciate the heads up. If you could provide a link to an ad, that would be even more helpful. Back when I had a lot more free time, I used to fuck with these people. Set up dates. Delay. Delay some more. Then no show. Do it again a few days later hoping they deleted the text thread and didn't block my number. Just hoping to give back a little anger and frustration to these assholes.

  3. #5327
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylorfun69  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about Hollie a few nights ago. Definitely difficult to set up. Communication is super spotty. When I was finally able to meet her I just threw out 60 hh and she agreed. She seemed very disinterested the entire time and it was more like a QV than a HH. The view was amazing and she's built just how I adore. Had a big black eye though and it made me feel bad for her because she seemed like a sweet girl. Everything was covered from BJ to FS. No DATY allowed for my dream either. I was ok with all of that though because there was a mild smell emanating from the kitty.

    I'm definitly going to try and see her again. She stays right down the road from work and it's always tempting to try and set something up for when work ends. Hopefully the more I dream about her she'll start to warm up a bit.
    FWIW, about 6 months ago I had a dream with Hollie for HH. It was definitely rushed. Everything covered. She had a mild odor as well coming from the kitty probably because she was high volume IMO. FIV, thought I was going to gag. Rushed service IMO. I wasn't able to "pop" due to her constantly reminding me time is almost up every 5 minutes. I left pissed off, told her I am writing a bad review and left. I haven't or would not repeat IMO. I would take care of myself instead if I ever decided again with her.

  4. #5326

    Tia. Stay away

    Hello my Raleigh bros. Just a heads up. Stay away from Tia. Bad candy habit, scammer. She is from Greensboro and can be confirmed by reviews and others. Happy fishing everyone. Stay safe.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...r/947704519174

  5. #5325

    Any info on Brianna

    Any info on a Brianna. Called her today but haven't seen her yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190726-110950_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #5324

    Hollie

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her in person?

    Also, Hollie, whom a Sr Member had put a good review up, completely screwed my afternoon. She responded via text, Knew I was coming and I even told her what time I was arriving. When I got to the motel, she wouldn't respond. I waited 10 minutes, after having people look at coming in and out of their rooms (I DESPISE that), and left, just knowing that I drop 25 minutes into Durham for nothing.

    She finally texts me 45 minutes later, making an excuse about how she only works off of Wi-Fi? I mean, seriously she responded to my text about what time I'd be there. And then apparently got off of Wi-Fi, or got high, or double booked or whatever. Maybe the other guy got lucky, but I wasted a good hour to hour and a half of leaving work for this junk. It's like these women don't understand that it's an investment of time for us too.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/034373725536
    I had a dream about Hollie a few nights ago. Definitely difficult to set up. Communication is super spotty. When I was finally able to meet her I just threw out 60 hh and she agreed. She seemed very disinterested the entire time and it was more like a QV than a HH. The view was amazing and she's built just how I adore. Had a big black eye though and it made me feel bad for her because she seemed like a sweet girl. Everything was covered from BJ to FS. No DATY allowed for my dream either. I was ok with all of that though because there was a mild smell emanating from the kitty.

    I'm definitly going to try and see her again. She stays right down the road from work and it's always tempting to try and set something up for when work ends. Hopefully the more I dream about her she'll start to warm up a bit.

  7. #5323

    Extended stays

    Any info the the fake Asian pics at the extended stays, are they worth the time? Thanks.

  8. #5322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Link to story

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Seriously. Something this crazy and you can't post a link!

    This is the first "Morgan" that comes up: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...g/725502600136.

    Her or not? Extreme shit like this begs credibility.
    Probably the craziest story on here yet. In the day and age of video cameras it's pretty hard to imagine someone throwing a brick through a window and of course the high speed highway chase. Unless he posts a direct link to the person who did it then yeah it lacks credibility.

  9. #5321
    Quote Originally Posted by Bseramo243  [View Original Post]
    Any word on what happened to Amy, she is east indian. Seems to have fallen off the grid, was really hoping to meet her.
    Why? Fake pics and she has the loosest pussy of any provider in this area.

  10. #5320
    Quote Originally Posted by Flockshepherd  [View Original Post]
    Here's an update on Morgan. After I posted my report I got a text from my wife saying somebody threw a brick through the front window of the house. Had to be Morgan. How did she know where I live? Google your own phone number sometime. One more reason for using burner phones. One more reason for avoiding Morgan like the plague. I'm afraid I'm out of the game for the time being.
    It could have been your license plate, but yes googling your phone is a good idea for most guys who don't have a burner. FWIW if you can't get a burner because you don't want to get caught with an extra phone hanging around then you use one of the voip services. Google voice is fine but you have to put in the phone number that it forwards to. There are some other text apps where you essentially rent a phone number for a low fee for for free. Many of those call you with data and only receive calls when you are on wifi or have data avaialble so you don't have to provide your phone number. For those I would recommend getting a proton mail email account as well. To keep from getting pestered, you can delete the app when you're not using it. Only downside is that it will show up in your phone's list of apps downloaded.

    Just out of curiosity how did your wife react? If someone randomly threw a brick through my window I'd want to at least file a police report so my insurance would cover it. Also, if you have the means then ring and some other cheaper alternatives are available for front door cameras. Someone brave enough to through a brick (assuming you don't live in a shitty neighborhood) might be brave enough to come back and break into your home.

  11. #5319
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Saw Victoria yesterday, all I can say is a waste of time and money. Everything covered, way too many rules and she kept trying to get the job done and me out of there. I expect more from EROS girls!
    I would too at that price point. I don't often do the EROS thing but when I do I'm very explicit about what I'm looking for. With the exception of an agency you should be able to find out about the services and I don't actually fork over the money until I know for sure what she's willing to agree to. In my experience you can save a lot of money that way and all but the most ruthless will be fine with you leaving.

  12. #5318
    Quote Originally Posted by Flockshepherd  [View Original Post]
    Here's an update on Morgan. After I posted my report I got a text from my wife saying somebody threw a brick through the front window of the house. Had to be Morgan. How did she know where I live? Google your own phone number sometime. One more reason for using burner phones. One more reason for avoiding Morgan like the plague. I'm afraid I'm out of the game for the time being.
    Seriously. Something this crazy and you can't post a link!

    This is the first "Morgan" that comes up: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...g/725502600136.

    Her or not? Extreme shit like this begs credibility.

  13. #5317

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    I know there are those on here that see her periodically. So what's up with this ad? Is my info no good and she's out? Just don't want a brother to run into a scam.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/655874940278
    Saw over seven years ago, and walked.

    She was sketched out, running with crew that were blocking my car in while I was leaving after being in room less than one min. Were going to confront me probably for a shakedown, got in car faster than they expected. I was Lucky, probably because it was daytime, and open carry State and all.

  14. #5316

    Amy

    Any word on what happened to Amy, she is east indian. Seems to have fallen off the grid, was really hoping to meet her.

  15. #5315
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Visited Rose recently. She looks like the pictures mostly.

    She was high on something but still lucid.

    Had a girlfriend, Bella, in the bathroom during the visit.

    BBBJ and as has been said before she is pretty good at it. Cg after that. The whole thing was too mechanical for me. She is very quiet and willing but no interaction really. 80 for hhr. Avisit with her and Bella might be ok. Bella is cute.
    When I seen Rose it was a nice BBBJ, covered FS. She did appear on something. Bella I wouldn't touch, she has marks all over her arms and she shaking and moving definitely on something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape