Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,621 to 25,635 of 30784
-
07-17-19 18:13 #5164Regular Member

Posts: 8I have an itch
Guys, I'm trying to go out hobbying tonight and I'm looking for a AA girl with a really pretty face. Need suggestions. Help me out.
-
07-17-19 16:10 #5163Senior Member

Posts: 458Nadia
Saw Nadia again recently. BBBJ cim doggie and Mish dfk 120 hhr. She is very sweet clean and gives amazing head. Kinda messed up teeth but looks like an older version of her pics. Don't think she does as and prefers older guys. No real signs of present demons. Ex stay on 55.
-
07-17-19 15:27 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 33Fake Asian
I'm really interested in visiting some Asian place which does incall. How do you do your due diligence and LE check?
I used the search bar and found some valuable information on these places. But want to ensure that it is safe before having the dream.
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
-
07-17-19 15:04 #5161Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks for this awesome review!
Question on the prices. The prices you listed to the Eros girls are not what shows on the Eros site. Did you negotiate? How did that work out?
For example, Scarlett says $400 an hour, I believe you indicated it was cheaper. Just curious, as this is a big difference!
Originally Posted by Ixizi
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 14:14 #5160Regular Member

Posts: 4Layla Love
She let me know she's coming back to town for a few days. I had a great experience. Sweet girl, she aims to please. Treat her right.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/335718056748
-
07-17-19 12:18 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 312Have you seen her in person?
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
Also, Hollie, whom a Sr Member had put a good review up, completely screwed my afternoon. She responded via text, Knew I was coming and I even told her what time I was arriving. When I got to the motel, she wouldn't respond. I waited 10 minutes, after having people look at coming in and out of their rooms (I DESPISE that), and left, just knowing that I drop 25 minutes into Durham for nothing.
She finally texts me 45 minutes later, making an excuse about how she only works off of Wi-Fi? I mean, seriously she responded to my text about what time I'd be there. And then apparently got off of Wi-Fi, or got high, or double booked or whatever. Maybe the other guy got lucky, but I wasted a good hour to hour and a half of leaving work for this junk. It's like these women don't understand that it's an investment of time for us too.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/034373725536
-
07-17-19 11:39 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 112Getting a timely response from any provider has always been a roll of the dice for me, seems you have to catch them just at the right time.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 11:12 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 141Jessica Fox
I saw Savannah recently and she said Jessica would be back in September.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 10:44 #5156Senior Member

Posts: 142Websites
Are there any sites besides skip the games that are worth checking out and are free?
-
07-17-19 10:17 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 867Check the Rants and Raves sub-forum.
Originally Posted by ByAllMeans
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 09:40 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 116Scorpio
Damn,
Read about Scorpio.
Does anyone know why? Was it what happened at the days a while back where someone got stabbed or killed? She wouldn't say what really happened or at least I didn't believe what she told me.
-
07-17-19 09:20 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 1710We need to work her down on those prices. Everyone agreeing to 100 qv is crazy for a 12 minute ride. I saw her for $50: She gave me a very hot BBBJ with DT, ate her pussy for as long as I wanted, got covered for RCG, Mish, doggie for the finish and pounded her deep and long. Covered her ass. I say anyone reaching out to her, try to get her down to 70 qv at least. Good luck.
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 23:16 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 263Great post
Your reviews of Pipier and Molly are spot on.
Originally Posted by Ixizi
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 22:13 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 688No brothers, this is what not doing your research gets you. She has been reported on literally dozens of times! To get ripped off by her at this point you just ain't doing your due diligence!
Originally Posted by DanielJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 19:53 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 379This Ashley chick is her with her real pictures
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/309586509796
Originally Posted by ChaphillMan
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




