Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,121 to 15,135 of 17954
-
07-31-19 16:45 #2834Senior Member

Posts: 113Believe it or not, I went to school with her. She is a good person, but is a "user" so be careful if you see her.
Originally Posted by Braids
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 13:34 #2833Regular Member

Posts: 2Review of Kate in Richmond
She was a easy setup made the arrangements and met her at her room on the second floor of her motel. We started off with some DFK just has soon has I entered the room. She then gave me a great BBBJ on her knees and it did not take too long before I CIM with shallow. We then moved to the bed where everything was bb. She got on top riding my BBC which she loves very much she had told me. She then asked me to do anal so after a couple minutes of that I went back to her mouth. I then had her bend back over where I finished CIP.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...x/659476657184.
See how I edited this so it was a review and not a white knight post?
A2
-
07-31-19 06:15 #2832Senior Member

Posts: 171Dark Fairy
The Dark Fairy is back! Look under Skip the Games from 7-30-19 under "Best lips is back", she also has videos on xvideos.com if you search under darkfairy8006.
-
07-31-19 05:24 #2831Regular Member

Posts: 21Any info or reviews on this lady?
I am looking for someone for some head service. Has anyone had any experience with this lady or can recommend someone?
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...d/775389420511
-
07-30-19 02:41 #2830Senior Member

Posts: 568I think I can
He was responding to my post about Angie from Richmond being underwhelming. Her daughter used to be a provider. They offered a mother / daughter tag team duo. He gave Angie, the mom, a letter grade of C.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 02:33 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 484What does this mean?
What? Can anyone decipher this post?
Originally Posted by TheNiceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 18:05 #2828Senior Member

Posts: 62Re: sending payment
I trust no provider with up front funds. I pay nothing up front. I'll show the donation and I'll even leave it out as long as the door is properly secured and room is clear. Very early, 8 years ago, on I got burned on the green dot scam (my fault for not using a burner) and later the verification video room scam. I don't send pictures. I've always seen who I want. I'm polite but I'm the consumer.
Originally Posted by Orkus78
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 13:42 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 1002Gtown Nicole
I've seen her a few times over the years most recently a couple weeks ago. Her incall was a dump but I got over it because of the skill I knew she had. I'll prolly repeat but that incall will have to change.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 07:18 #2826Senior Member

Posts: 85Amber sunshine
One of my old favorites. I haven't seen her recently. She's on vacation in the Jessamine resort.
-
07-28-19 20:56 #2825Senior Member

Posts: 312Allie
Had a dream with the lovely Allie. I go to to dream of her AWESOME BBBJ WITH CIM AND SWALLOW. Was not disappointed. Very few girls give the total service like she does. Most are spitters but she seems to enjoy every drop.
-
07-28-19 09:16 #2824Regular Member

Posts: 5Lexington's Finest
Hey, has anyone met with this one?
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/682987953408
-
07-27-19 23:26 #2823Senior Member

Posts: 35Good eval thanks
Thanks for sharing your dream.
Originally Posted by Buet1
[View Original Post]
I think she does have a boyfriend close. What a turd to turn out your chic. Not a guy you want to keep around Katie if you read this but I digress. He's cool and I've not seen him and I'm always early. But I feel yes he's there. Seen her several times always no problems. The Magic P is the meal ticket. It's all business but she's pretty great at making it feel like it's not.
Why does nobody ever say how tight she is? It's magically tight.
-
07-27-19 22:04 #2822Senior Member

Posts: 35Same experience except with her daughter too.
Yup with her daughter 2 on 1 dirty. Mom get a "C".
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
Magic.
-
07-27-19 20:03 #2821Senior Member

Posts: 334G-town Nikki vs G-town Nicole
I believe these are 2 different ladies. I was told that G-town Nikki has passed away recently (can't confirm). However; G-town Nicole is alive and well, and has been posting recently. She's been gone for awhile but she's back now. I've always had a good time with her and I am looking forward to seeing her soon.
Originally Posted by BigDipper69
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 12:30 #2820Banned Member

Posts: 108Don't do it.
Originally Posted by TinyTittyLuvr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






