Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2818

    Gtown Nicole not yet but I'm looking to see if anyone dreams yet

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Is she still around. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    I have not had luck she messages back I'm sure but no service yet do tell gtown Nicole LOL cutie.

  2. #2817

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoo  [View Original Post]
    She's doing some outcalls for a couple days.
    I'd be afraid to do an outcall with her cash and dash reputation.

  3. #2816

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Buet1  [View Original Post]
    Is she willing to meet somewhere besides her incall? I actually booked Kate only to see an ambulance and police in the parking lot. I got there 15 minutes early and never made it in the parking lot. Kate also went dark which didn't make me want to schedule again. I'm not willing to visit that incall.
    She's doing some outcalls for a couple days.

  4. #2815

    Re Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoo  [View Original Post]
    Go see Kate in Richmond for awesome Greek or whatever https://cityxguide.photo/ads/profess...84292-25375041.
    Is she willing to meet somewhere besides her incall? I actually booked Kate only to see an ambulance and police in the parking lot. I got there 15 minutes early and never made it in the parking lot. Kate also went dark which didn't make me want to schedule again. I'm not willing to visit that incall.

  5. #2814

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if there is any info or insight to theses ladies. Tried some searching her, but came up empty.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chrissy-...xington-285381

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chrissy-...xington-279969 different girl.

    Thanks in advance.
    Top one mostly goes by Angie. I can vouch for her that she's safe. Tries to give you a good time too.

  6. #2813

    Mature scene

    I'm just curious about the best incalls for matures in Lexington / Richmond areas and if any of them are open for Greece? Thanks for suggestions.

  7. #2812

    I've seen the older one

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if there is any info or insight to theses ladies. Tried some searching her, but came up empty.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chrissy-...xington-285381

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chrissy-...xington-279969 different girl.

    Thanks in advance.
    She's been around forever but first time I've seen her go by Chrissy. Anyways. Looks better in pics than person. She's real and she's accommodating. You'll get what you went for but I was underwhelmed. Never repeated. As always YMMV.

  8. #2811

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if there is any info or insight to theses ladies. Tried some searching her, but came up empty.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chrissy-...xington-285381

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chrissy-...xington-279969 different girl.

    Thanks in advance.
    The first one is Angie from Richmond. Saw years ago. Good body for age. Services so so.

  9. #2810

    Was just wondering if there is any info

    Wondering if there is any info or insight to theses ladies. Tried some searching her, but came up empty.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chrissy-...xington-285381

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chrissy-...xington-279969 different girl.

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #2809

    Kate

    Go see Kate in Richmond for awesome Greek or whatever https://cityxguide.photo/ads/profess...84292-25375041.

  11. #2808

    Busy Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by KyGettinLucky  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to see Katie a few times now. She either doesn't answer at all or will answer back after other arrangements have been made. I guess she is just busy. Hopefully one day I can get something set with her.
    Yeah, she is very popular, so she can get pretty busy. I usually contact her in the morning around 9 am (to let her know I'm interested in a dream). She normally gets back to me around 11-noon. I think that's what time she normally gets up. I would try contacting her the day before or a few hours in advance, so she can fit you in (Pun intended! She's a sweetheart (and a very pretty girl).

  12. #2807

    Strictly Cash & Carry

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    Cash is the only way I'd go. Who wouldn't want cash? If I you need an app to see you, you just lost my business!
    I agree with J B, I'm not using anything other than cash.

  13. #2806

    Katie

    I reached out and got a delayed response by an hour. I was still in the area so I made arrangements for hr incall for $. 60. She claimed to need a few minutes extra to get ready. After about a 20 minute delay I got motel and room number. The room is livid in but clean but definitely smoked in. She's the woman in the pics and the pics are accurate. BBBJ, CFS, DFK, multiple positions. She's very pleasant and easy going. We went the full hour with no clock watching or phone checking.

    Communication skills-3/10 I've had her stop texting while setting up before, I suspect boyfriend or handler is texting when this happens.

    Location / room-4/10 typical extended stay, tidy, smokey, lived in. The part I didn't like was walking out and being fairly certain the bf / whatever was parked right next to me, he got out and headed towards the room as I drove off. I guess could have been a monger but doubt it.

    Attitude-10/10 pleasant, polite, engaged.

    Looks-6. 5/10 she's sexy, has a nice round ass, breasts aren't as firm as I prefer but nice. Has beautiful eyes.

    Performance-10/10 provided one hell of an hr workout. She made me feel like she wanted to ride me like a rented mule all night long.

    This was my first encounter with Katie. I shouldn't have taken this long to try her out.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/682659404578

  14. #2805

    Poor communication

    Quote Originally Posted by Braids  [View Original Post]
    She looks sexy in the photos. You have me curious about you are on debating about returning. What went wrong?
    Try texting and then received random text at 0245 after waiting for a response from 6 hours ago. Stated place off exit 18. Just couldn't communicate therefore I'll passed if you can't text correctly then your not worth my time or $$. Good luck.

  15. #2804

    Payments

    While I agree with everything you all say, you might want to look at it from their side. Most of these girls don't have credit cards or bank accounts and getting a hotel with a prepaid card is getting harder and harder because hotels won't accept them without a name on the card. But they paypal, venmo and other forms of payment. Have I done it, yes. Does it make me nervous about doing it- Hell yes. I wouldn't do it for just anyone. But I do know that girls may need to be paid in a way besides cash.

    I also believe that the girls just check every box on their ads and usually don't even know what they are checking. There is no truth in advertising from what I've seen. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteenkyNutz502  [View Original Post]
    Not to mention commiting to a cash app straight-up enables the shadier ones to ghost off with your valuable contributions and leave you with blue balls. Never trust electronics in this matter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape