Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6664
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Granted I might have large antennae on my head, and I may survive a nuclear holocaust, but I don't know if I would classify myself as a cockroach. In the classical sense atliest.
    I was referring to the Reddit whiners as "cockroaches". Your posts, which I believe were honest, put them in an unfavorable light. Sorry for not making that clear.

  2. #6663

    Kirby

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Any seniors out there who have had success contacting and seeing Kirby last couple days? Pm is ok as well.
    Talked to her yesterday about this issue. She said that she had 187 texts and couldn't get through them all. They aren't customers for the most part just guys that text 15 times a day asking if her pussy was wet. She promised to be more diligent in the future and send me a pm if your still getting nowhere.

  3. #6662

    Fair and balanced

    I would hope we are all giving our personal experiences and opinions on girls. No fabrications, grudges, hit pieces, and the like. Better to be trolled and honest than make crap up for the hopes of getting in good with some girl. Never works.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt34  [View Original Post]
    LMFAO!! That sucks she used your post.

    She is not a pushover, so when folks try to body her, they end up finding out "she ain't havin' it. ".

    With her Reddit account being doxxed, she is hawkish towards guys who get personal in their reviews of her.

    She doesn't have many bad reviews on Erotic Monkey or other sites, and for whatever reason, all the negative feedback of her is pushed to these boards probably because there are ever fewer sites to review. So folks on Reddit, as wellas other pro-sexworker forums, come to see us as the Fox News of their industry.

  4. #6661
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Granted I might have large antennae on my head, and I may survive a nuclear holocaust, but I don't know if I would classify myself as a cockroach. In the classical sense atliest.
    I believe he was referring to Mila.

  5. #6660

    Ouch

    Granted I might have large antennae on my head, and I may survive a nuclear holocaust, but I don't know if I would classify myself as a cockroach. In the classical sense atliest.

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Cockroaches don't like having a light shined on them.

  6. #6659

    Let me know

    If you hear anything as I too would love to see her!

  7. #6658
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    I look at that reddit thing thread, and what is the first thing I see? One of my posts and all the trash comments about it. To add insult onto injury, one of the sub conversations is about another post of mine. Why am I getting picked on? I know my spelling is horrible, but damn, I see a whole reddit thread as somewhat excessive!
    Cockroaches don't like having a light shined on them.

  8. #6657
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/951653384128

    I don't recall what she used to go by. I normally stick to the Racine / Kenosha area. She came recommended with a warning of "the pictures are from a while ago, but that mouth" and with that, I set up a date. He was right, the pictures are from a while ago and she didn't really seem to care about her appearance. Then she used her mouth and I forgot about the appearance. Repeat? Probably not. Nothing against her, just not really my type. Part of me feels like I've been with someone who looked very similar to her.

  9. #6656

    Mila

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    I look at that reddit thing thread, and what is the first thing I see? One of my posts and all the trash comments about it. To add insult onto injury, one of the sub conversations is about another post of mine. Why am I getting picked on? I know my spelling is horrible, but damn, I see a whole reddit thread as somewhat excessive!
    LMFAO!! That sucks she used your post.

    She is not a pushover, so when folks try to body her, they end up finding out "she ain't havin' it. ".

    With her Reddit account being doxxed, she is hawkish towards guys who get personal in their reviews of her.

    She doesn't have many bad reviews on Erotic Monkey or other sites, and for whatever reason, all the negative feedback of her is pushed to these boards — probably because there are ever fewer sites to review. So folks on Reddit, as wellas other pro-sexworker forums, come to see us as the Fox News of their industry.

  10. #6655
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehlixar  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jazz below and knows if she's worth the time if real?

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...z/264692066115
    I asked about her on the Racine board and got several pm 's that she was a thief and a junkie. That ended my interest.

  11. #6654

    What the hell!

    I look at that reddit thing thread, and what is the first thing I see? One of my posts and all the trash comments about it. To add insult onto injury, one of the sub conversations is about another post of mine. Why am I getting picked on? I know my spelling is horrible, but damn, I see a whole reddit thread as somewhat excessive!

    Quote Originally Posted by Go4MN  [View Original Post]
    I see- thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

  12. #6653

    Jazz

    Has anyone seen Jazz below and knows if she's worth the time if real?

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...z/264692066115

  13. #6652
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Nothing fake about Kendall. Those orgasms are 100% real. I could DFK her all day!
    Wonderful time again with KS. Squirt heaven.

  14. #6651

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting lately doing incalls from a private home in eastern West Allis. She's been out on bail for a couple of weeks. She gives a great BBBJ and you can get her for dirt cheap for FS.

    Here's her booking picture.
    Life has not treated her kindly.

    Thankfully I saw her in better times.

  15. #6650

    Great Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting lately doing incalls from a private home in eastern West Allis. She's been out on bail for a couple of weeks. She gives a great BBBJ and you can get her for dirt cheap for FS.

    Here's her booking picture.
    Time to bring out the brown bag, red bag and gunny sack. Then maybe I would visit. HB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape