Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,971 to 17,985 of 24044
-
07-28-19 15:15 #6074Senior Member

Posts: 135XiaoXiao at LF
I also visited Xiaoxiao recently. I had visited LF a couple times several years back. The first time I did a 1 hour GFE with a japanese spinner and it was a great session. The second time, it was a non-GFE and it was very average. Fast forward to the present. I recall reading a few posts where rimming was had at the new LF. Also, I had the desire to try an MSOG session, therefore I booked a 1 hour GFE session. Got to the address on time and texted when I arrived. They texted back and asked for me to wait 15 minutes because the previous customer was late. I agreed but in my head I was saying I was only waiting 15 minutes exactly then I would bail. I also changed my session to 40 min GFE for $$40. After 15 minutes got the green light and went to the room. Xiaoxiao is definitely a cute spinner / k-popper and could be the girl in the pics. Very nice boobs with wonderful nips. After the shower, we laid on the bed and she started doing this sucking water thing on my body. It really didn't do anything for me but I let it go in order not to spoil the mood. She then does a BBBJ which was pretty good. I asked her to lick my balls hoping she would go for the RJ but no RJ, so was disappointed in that. I am not a FS type of guy and really just want a good BBBJ. However, her oral stamina is lacking so she got tired and got on top for CG. When I was getting close, I asked for CIM but she said no. Finished and got another shower. In summary, it was fortunate that the session got changed to a 40 min GFE because no CIM. There was also DFK which was pretty good but something was missing. I don't think I will be doing LF again unless there is a guarantee of RJ and CIM.
Originally Posted by Hum115
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 12:36 #6073Senior Member

Posts: 264References question
Fellas, quick question. I've visited indy providers often and I'm now considering trying out an agency. I've always been a bit apprehensive as it seems some of these agencies ask for way too much info. Based on some recent posts, it seems that AG asks for the basics and two verifiable references.
With that said, how have you guys approached providing the reference info? Do you ask the reference first if it's ok to use their info or do you just give it to the agency?
TIA.
GB.
-
07-28-19 11:31 #6072Senior Member

Posts: 202While this is generally true, IME I have not received GFE when I pay the GFE rate. Overall I have not noticed any perceptible difference in my overall experience when I pay the lower rate vs. Higher rate GFE. This leads me to only pay the lower rate when I visit. As always YMMV!
Originally Posted by Hum115
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 00:50 #6071Senior Member

Posts: 46You only get GFE if you pay the GFE price. I'm assuming OP didn't opt for GFE.
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 00:30 #6070Senior Member

Posts: 28That should be in the YouTube hall of fame! Forget about all those 1 m+ influencers out there.
Originally Posted by Gorbot
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 23:39 #6069Senior Member

Posts: 309LILY (once again)
Not sure. She tries to give the impression that she's not working in NYC. She may indeed be resting in New York, as she claims, considering the pounding she gets from us here. I'll post on this thread as soon as I get some definitive details / dates for her reemergence and will join all you guys in line. She has, however, promised me I'd be first!
Originally Posted by Hobby123
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 23:30 #6068Senior Member

Posts: 309Universal Hot / Crazy Mix
I'm still laughing my ass off!!
Originally Posted by Gorbot
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 23:21 #6067Senior Member

Posts: 309Xiaoxiao
Xiaoxiao is listed on LF as GFE. CBJ? No DFK, DATY? Normally when LF lists someone as GFE they provide GFE service. Evidently not.
Originally Posted by HotNuts
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 22:12 #6066Senior Member

Posts: 104Contact info
I'm intrigued now, could I get her contact info or online Link in DMs please. Thank you so much in advance man.
Originally Posted by HotNuts
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 21:34 #6065Senior Member

Posts: 71Mina at Chrysta
Mina is a sexy Chinese girl with a slender body. Quick rub and off to the races, CBJ and missionary. She was enthusiastic and got rather wet as I was pounding away. She was rather tight though. $$ for a satisfying half hour session. I got a slight discount as a repeat customer (she wanted $$. 20). https://crystalspava.grouppayless.com/#.
-
07-27-19 20:18 #6064Senior Member

Posts: 231LF Xiaoxiao
Had a late night hankering so scheduled an appointment at 10 pm. That's about the limit with them. Got to the place and saw another guy leaving, likely working with them. Heard others behind the room divider in the kitchen. Guess they are wrapping up their day. Strange to see that aspect of the place.
Anyhow, she is petite with a well rounded chest, maybe man made, and pretty face. Pic on the site looked just like her. Looked early to mid 20's, never ran into an older looking on here. Was wearing a sexy babydoll. Got the shower, and then to a spirited CBJ. Had hands on her head and pushed deep in her mouth. She then climbed on top for some good CG before switching to mish on the edge of the bed lifting her hips in the air. Kitty was nice and tight. Finished in K9, and kept pumping for a minute after filling the bag. She was very responsive the whole time. Definitely a representative of what they offer best, young cute Chinese. Only downside was the cover was on too tight for me, no room at the tip, and took lots of sensation out of it as I was pounding away. Was afraid the bag might break.
-
07-27-19 19:31 #6063Senior Member

Posts: 103Haha man that was funny and pretty truthful. Angie totally fit his description at the end, I'm glad you shared that.
Originally Posted by Gorbot
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 17:26 #6062Senior Member

Posts: 188Tara's website went dark several months ago, I was hoping OP had a new one. Apparently she does all "business" via Switter and here's the link:
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]
https://switter.at/@taradeluxe
-
07-27-19 13:55 #6061Senior Member

Posts: 48Angie with a Catch
Old video at this link, but every time I run across it I still get a good laugh. The tranny warning towards the end seems relevant to the "Angie Situation" hahhahaa.
Originally Posted by Barlon
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuI6GTY9eVc sorry if you get adv pop up on Ytube. I tried to find a link without ads.
-
07-27-19 12:41 #6060Senior Member

Posts: 56Does she have a booker in NYC she can use when she's in NOVA?
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





