Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1706

    Wrp

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenInVegas  [View Original Post]
    Ron how does 'Whats your price' work. Do you have to use a credit card or can you just reach out without paying? I see a few familiar faces on that site.
    You only pay when you have made a deal. Then an only then do you buy some credits. Its been around for about 8 years. Open your free account an start playing. Once you get her digits its between you an her no longer an WRP fee Nice 33 YO Asian I'm trying to hook up with now. That an SA can sometimes find a gem. Also lots of scammers. More of those than gems. Good luck.

  2. #1705
    Ron how does 'Whats your price' work. Do you have to use a credit card or can you just reach out without paying? I see a few familiar faces on that site.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Sorry WRP is what I meant to say Whats your price. Saw her again Sun for a longer period of time. Completly shaved an ready to go.

    Merlot an a doubleheader. When she is into it she is very good.

  3. #1704
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f8e19c71-616f-468e-89a1-1775456383d9

    Has anyone meet with her yet? Meeting up with her soon and I want to know what I'm in for.
    I'd be interested to know how it went. I sent her a message on site, took her a week to respond, I answered her and took another week again. I gave her my number to discuss further. Never heard from her and moved on.

  4. #1703

    Typo

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Ron,

    What is WRP? Did you mean WYP?

    Edit: NVM it is what's your price
    Sorry WRP is what I meant to say Whats your price. Saw her again Sun for a longer period of time. Completly shaved an ready to go.

    Merlot an a doubleheader. When she is into it she is very good.

  5. #1702

    How

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f8e19c71-616f-468e-89a1-1775456383d9

    Has anyone meet with her yet? Meeting up with her soon and I want to know what I'm in for.
    Did the date go? I asked about this one a whole ago as well. Poo.

  6. #1701

    EliLilMama

    Ron,

    What is WRP? Did you mean WYP?

    Edit: NVM it is what's your price

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her couple days ago. If you want a low price option look on WRP EliLilmama23 She is very athletic an a former high school BB star Her pics are accurate.

    Has been reviewed here in 2018 but has cleaned up her act abit Not a car date. You have to have a place to take her. Open to everything covered Bring your KY she is tight as hell. Forget all these $250 an $400 posts for SA. If you spend the time you can find hidden gems. Just my 2 cents.

  7. #1700

    Eva

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f8e19c71-616f-468e-89a1-1775456383d9

    Has anyone meet with her yet? Meeting up with her soon and I want to know what I'm in for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fdd0f196-4659-4faf-911c-d120c73bd62e.jpg‎  
    Last edited by JustLooking30; 07-27-19 at 23:50. Reason: Added profile link

  8. #1699
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    What's the SA profile of the second one, have a link?
    See post 1692. I only replied to that.

    BMD.

  9. #1698

    SA profile

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Do NOT see the first one!

    A month or two ago, she sent me an offer for 150.

    We agreed on a place and time. I waited in my car. She got out of hers and I saw her head for the front door.

    She looked quite slovenly and sloppy. Nothing like the glammed pics on the site.

    Hair tied up, big baggy ankle length dress, and way overweight. She put zero effort into her appearance, heavy weight aside.

    I was not going to shell out 150 for that fat bag lady. I just drove away and ignored her texts.

    The second one, I almost saw on SA. I told her I was not paying for a meet and greet date.

    A few days later, she was hitting up my phone if I could send her money anyway. That's right. Send her money for no date.

    Both are losers. Save your money.

    BMD.
    What's the SA profile of the second one, have a link?

  10. #1697

    Had experience

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Seeing this one tonight.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...K8yXl0kBzevjlr

    And this one on Sunday so any intel would be nice otherwise I will report back on Monday hopefully with some good stories.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Vmx39AKyPw3dg1
    Went out with the first one, she can drink like a fish and loves the expensive stuff. Bartender shut her off. Blew me in the parking lot for "free". Much better looking in the pics. Little too fat for my taste.

    Would like to hear your experience with the second one. Been watching her.

  11. #1696
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Do NOT see the first one!

    A month or two ago, she sent me an offer for 150.

    We agreed on a place and time. I waited in my car. She got out of hers and I saw her head for the front door.

    She looked quite slovenly and sloppy. Nothing like the glammed pics on the site.

    Hair tied up, big baggy ankle length dress, and way overweight. She put zero effort into her appearance, heavy weight aside.

    I was not going to shell out 150 for that fat bag lady. I just drove away and ignored her texts.

    The second one, I almost saw on SA. I told her I was not paying for a meet and greet date.

    A few days later, she was hitting up my phone if I could send her money anyway. That's right. Send her money for no date.

    Both are losers. Save your money.

    BMD.
    Thanks good information. You might just saved me a couple hundred buck.

  12. #1695
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Seeing this one tonight.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...K8yXl0kBzevjlr

    And this one on Sunday so any intel would be nice otherwise I will report back on Monday hopefully with some good stories.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Vmx39AKyPw3dg1
    Do NOT see the first one!

    A month or two ago, she sent me an offer for 150.

    We agreed on a place and time. I waited in my car. She got out of hers and I saw her head for the front door.

    She looked quite slovenly and sloppy. Nothing like the glammed pics on the site.

    Hair tied up, big baggy ankle length dress, and way overweight. She put zero effort into her appearance, heavy weight aside.

    I was not going to shell out 150 for that fat bag lady. I just drove away and ignored her texts.

    The second one, I almost saw on SA. I told her I was not paying for a meet and greet date.

    A few days later, she was hitting up my phone if I could send her money anyway. That's right. Send her money for no date.

    Both are losers. Save your money.

    BMD.

  13. #1694
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she is the same girl but I could be wrong.
    She is the same. Support has already removed her.

  14. #1693
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Her page is:

    Monica.

    30 Granby, Connecticut.

    And was on there 2 hours ago. Tatoos are brushed out. I reported her to Admin.

    BMD.
    I don't think she is the same girl but I could be wrong.

  15. #1692

    WRP info

    Seeing this one tonight.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...K8yXl0kBzevjlr

    And this one on Sunday so any intel would be nice otherwise I will report back on Monday hopefully with some good stories.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Vmx39AKyPw3dg1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape