Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 6979
-
07-23-19 16:51 #1669Senior Member

Posts: 244Go to filters then type her name in the keywords field. She is out of new Britain.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 14:35 #1668Senior Member

Posts: 156Can you post her link I can't seem to find her WRP.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 10:23 #1667Senior Member

Posts: 1715Elililmama
Had a repeat last night in the rain an thunder. Or maybe the thunder sound was me exploding. LOL She is good an gets into it. She does not talk alot but takes great direction An tighter than tight. Not one ounce of fat on that 5 ft 6 body. Closer to the bone, sweeter is the meat.
-
07-22-19 16:19 #1666Senior Member

Posts: 58Ditto.
Curious to hear what happened. I had a date booked with her and she no-showed me which was annoying but only lost my time. Figured she just got cold feet, guess I dodged a bullet. Definitely avoid this one.
.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 10:39 #1665Senior Member

Posts: 1715Wrp
Whats Your Price.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 04:07 #1664Senior Member

Posts: 561Was coming to post the same thing. Wyp is just an absolute waste of time compared to other sites like seeking or STG.
Originally Posted by Diapason
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 03:32 #1663Senior Member

Posts: 26The planet where, honest to god, men are paying them to get wined and dined.
Originally Posted by Diapason
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 22:55 #1662Banned Member

Posts: 72WYP has been a total waste of time for me. I don't understand these young chicks. Almost all of them on there seriously want to get paid. For getting wined and dined and nothing else. What planet are these people from?
-
07-18-19 22:30 #1661Senior Member

Posts: 5229Scroll back in the messages a week or two. I posted info concerning your issue (s).
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
07-18-19 21:22 #1660Senior Member

Posts: 399Wrp
What's your Price "dating" site. I think it has the same owner as Seeking.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 21:02 #1659Senior Member

Posts: 667What is WRP?
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 19:18 #1658Regular Member

Posts: 1Yo, can I get her digits? I want to smash this ass
Yo, can I get her digits? I want to smash this ass.
Originally Posted by Sleyk0
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 16:18 #1657Regular Member

Posts: 11She agree to meet but wanted 100 for her presence. Passed.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 15:54 #1656Senior Member

Posts: 208Wrp help
Hey there, I just uploaded my WRP profile pic like 2 hrs ago. Been a regular member for a long time, was not active on the site. Soo, my pic went onto my profile very fast, probably 20 minutes or so. I went to buy some credits, filled out the application, with all CC info, etc, and the "purchase" box was there, but not active / highlighted. Am I missing something?. Do I have to wait 24-48 hrs for my pic to get approved or something?. On top of the page, it said there was an error or something to that sort. Also, do we "HAVE" to use a reall CC card with all of out proper info?. Anddd, Once I pay with credits to unlock convo, do that give me unlimited messaging with that particular person?. Thanks all.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 10:20 #1655Senior Member

Posts: 1715Former SA girl
I posted about her couple days ago. If you want a low price option look on WRP EliLilmama23 She is very athletic an a former high school BB star Her pics are accurate.
Has been reviewed here in 2018 but has cleaned up her act abit Not a car date. You have to have a place to take her. Open to everything covered Bring your KY she is tight as hell. Forget all these $250 an $400 posts for SA. If you spend the time you can find hidden gems. Just my 2 cents.








Reply With Quote






