Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 113 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #595
    Quote Originally Posted by Docamin  [View Original Post]
    "This source of revenue is dry" sounds a little like you know he was poaching guys to increase his revenue. Just saying.
    And this newbie just invited me to that same chat that Smyrna set up, or whatever. This is all very suspicious. He kinda writes like Smyrna too.

  2. #594
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa503  [View Original Post]
    The only thing I could say He is ban for other reasons.

    It has nothing to do with that everything to do with him poaching guys moving them to his the private chat. This source of revenue is dry.
    "This source of revenue is dry" sounds a little like you know he was poaching guys to increase his revenue. Just saying.

  3. #593
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa503  [View Original Post]
    The only thing I could say He is ban for other reasons.

    It has nothing to do with that everything to do with him poaching guys moving them to his the private chat. This source of revenue is dry.
    Really. How do you know this.

  4. #592

    White knights (usasg and private chat)

    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    The one lasting effect Smyrna will have, for me, is that any new members that pop up around this time will be suspect to me as a new account of his. Yourself included with your sort-of-white-knighting of him. As we're all saying, he got those pics for providing reviews of the chicks here. A lot of them were bullshit.
    The only thing I could say He is ban for other reasons.

    It has nothing to do with that everything to do with him poaching guys moving them to his the private chat. This source of revenue is dry.

  5. #591

    Kc / s78

    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    The one lasting effect Smyrna will have, for me, is that any new members that pop up around this time will be suspect to me as a new account of his. Yourself included with your sort-of-white-knighting of him. As we're all saying, he got those pics for providing reviews of the chicks here. A lot of them were bullshit.
    I'm in the app, the only thing I can say is that these photos and videos are real.

  6. #590
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa503  [View Original Post]
    As far as I have investigated About S78 was another member like us, I don't know much about him but the photos he takes are hot.

    How he gets those pictures?

    I have heard something about the application (private groups).
    The one lasting effect Smyrna will have, for me, is that any new members that pop up around this time will be suspect to me as a new account of his. Yourself included with your sort-of-white-knighting of him. As we're all saying, he got those pics for providing reviews of the chicks here. A lot of them were bullshit.

  7. #589

    I'm not naive

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Having watched the rise and fall of this guy. You are naive to think his reviews were anything more than a way to get himself free services from the girls he was reviewing. Along with that, there is much evidence to suggest he's more involved than just another guy on this site reviewing girls. It would take entirely too long to list it all here. So will just leave it at that. You can do your own research to see what we're all talking about.

    At the same time. There are plenty of members here, regular and senior, who have plenty of legit reviews to provide. Do your homework and you'll find out pretty quickly who to trust.
    As far as I have investigated About S78 was another member like us, I don't know much about him but the photos he takes are hot.

    How he gets those pictures?

    I have heard something about the application (private groups).

  8. #588

    Naive Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa503  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to presume you're talking about reviews on this site. I may be naive, but I think the majority of reviews here are legit. If someone posts a fake review, it usually stands out as such. A lot of these ladies are seen by multiple guys here and while individual experiences can vary, the end results mostly follow the same lines.
    Having watched the rise and fall of this guy. You are naive to think his reviews were anything more than a way to get himself free services from the girls he was reviewing. Along with that, there is much evidence to suggest he's more involved than just another guy on this site reviewing girls. It would take entirely too long to list it all here. So will just leave it at that. You can do your own research to see what we're all talking about.

    At the same time. There are plenty of members here, regular and senior, who have plenty of legit reviews to provide. Do your homework and you'll find out pretty quickly who to trust.

  9. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by Zallab  [View Original Post]
    That will be correct. On S78 also uses the alias KC when referencing himself. Additionally, I would not put it past him to create another account to vouch for the same women he recommends. Be safe guys.
    I'm going to presume you're talking about reviews on this site. I may be naive, but I think the majority of reviews here are legit. If someone posts a fake review, it usually stands out as such. A lot of these ladies are seen by multiple guys here and while individual experiences can vary, the end results mostly follow the same lines.

  10. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMrBigz  [View Original Post]
    Me thinks it is S78 and mrmojo69 so be on lookout. I think it would been better to let S78 be so we can at least know right away it's him. If they would just behave and not push certain gals on here they would be ok.
    Smyrna seem so to have changed. He used to write really broken hard to understand English. Wasn't sure if he was dictating text and didn't care but lately, his posts were clear.

    Mojo has led me to some super gems. He's a solid monger.

  11. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by Docamin  [View Original Post]
    Well, I'll pull a retraction on my statement. Dirtyboy615 may not be Smryna78 in disguise. The jury is still out on kcalderon.
    Me thinks it is S78 and mrmojo69 so be on lookout. I think it would been better to let S78 be so we can at least know right away it's him. If they would just behave and not push certain gals on here they would be ok.

  12. #584

    Banned

    Good. Hopefully so. He has steered plenty of naive people wrong. I'm sure he will appear as another user eventually.

  13. #583

    Regardless, A2 may have acted

    Looks like Smyrna is banned now.

  14. #582

    Retraction

    Quote Originally Posted by Docamin  [View Original Post]
    Smyrna78 may have been reincarnated as twins in kcalderon and dirtyboy615.
    Well, I'll pull a retraction on my statement. Dirtyboy615 may not be Smryna78 in disguise. The jury is still out on kcalderon.
    Last edited by ChuckNdHowz; 07-24-19 at 12:44. Reason: Spelling

  15. #581

    S78/ kc / dd615

    Quote Originally Posted by Docamin  [View Original Post]
    Smyrna78 may have been reincarnated as twins in kcalderon and dirtyboy615.
    That will be correct. On S78 also uses the alias KC when referencing himself. Additionally, I would not put it past him to create another account to vouch for the same women he recommends. Be safe guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape