Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 516 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 7730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2315
    Alot of times girls are arrested at strip clubs for past offenses they have. Cops ask for their name and ID than run there names. And, bam gets a hit for warrant unrelated to the strip club stuff. Like probation, unpaid parking tickets, never showed up for court dates, etc.

  2. #2314
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted a blog regarding this on Bonedin on Thursday Night. And Missy one of the dancers there updated the post on Friday day. 4 dancers and a door man arrested for prosittuiton, outstanding warrants or drug pocession. The four girsl with Suki, Ivanka, Jay one more girl can't recall. The post was later deleted by bi moderator due to expected blowback. Alyssa wasn't there and Andrea was working at Sahara. Cops searched the bags of all the girls. And let customers go. Rumor was that one of dancers solicited an undercover earlier in the week and cops decided to raid it Thursday night.
    Interesting, I saw Alyssa on the roll call on their website that night. Maybe it was inaccurate. In either case, if those were the girls arrested, Jay was working the next night (I went two nights in a row), and Ivanka is listed on the roll call for tonight. I had assumed that they might get in trouble with management, but I guess not LOL. I know it's a known thing there.

  3. #2313

    Synn Raid

    Interesting no incident reports showing up in Sheriffs report database.

  4. #2312

    Not Mymy

    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted a blog regarding this on Bonedin on Thursday Night. And Missy one of the dancers there updated the post on Friday day. 4 dancers and a door man arrested for prosittuiton, outstanding warrants or drug pocession. The four girsl with Suki, Ivanka, Jay one more girl can't recall. The post was later deleted by bi moderator due to expected blowback. Alyssa wasn't there and Andrea was working at Sahara. Cops searched the bags of all the girls. And let customers go. Rumor was that one of dancers solicited an undercover earlier in the week and cops decided to raid it Thursday night.
    The lady on the curb in the youtube video is Mymy, damn saw her last week. Sweet lady, yup you tax dollars at work fellas, great way to spend your tax dollars.

  5. #2311
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    So, I went to Synn last night. I was interested in seeing if Ivanka had gotten her boobs done yet (I wasn't going to play, but I wanted to see them it so). I got there and it was less busy than I expected for a Thursday night. After a while I noticed I wasn't seeing any of the GPS crew. I ended up getting a few dances from some girls I hadn't tried before, including a VERY hot Asian girl by the name of Dior. She ended up telling me that they had gotten raided earlier in the night! Some girls got arrested (which I imagine might include at least one of Alyssa, Suki or Ivanka), but other girls who I KNOW provide extras were still there (they might've arrived after the excitement). I don't have any more details, but I would love to know what the raid itself looked like. The girl I talked to wasn't sure if it started with an undercover guy or what. Just figured I'd throw that out there. Idk how it's going to affect business at that club or others in the area, but good to be wary.
    Someone posted a blog regarding this on Bonedin on Thursday Night. And Missy one of the dancers there updated the post on Friday day. 4 dancers and a door man arrested for prosittuiton, outstanding warrants or drug pocession. The four girsl with Suki, Ivanka, Jay one more girl can't recall. The post was later deleted by bi moderator due to expected blowback. Alyssa wasn't there and Andrea was working at Sahara. Cops searched the bags of all the girls. And let customers go. Rumor was that one of dancers solicited an undercover earlier in the week and cops decided to raid it Thursday night.

  6. #2310
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    So, I went to Synn last night. I was interested in seeing if Ivanka had gotten her boobs done yet (I wasn't going to play, but I wanted to see them it so). I got there and it was less busy than I expected for a Thursday night. After a while I noticed I wasn't seeing any of the GPS crew. I ended up getting a few dances from some girls I hadn't tried before, including a VERY hot Asian girl by the name of Dior. She ended up telling me that they had gotten raided earlier in the night! Some girls got arrested (which I imagine might include at least one of Alyssa, Suki or Ivanka), but other girls who I KNOW provide extras were still there (they might've arrived after the excitement). I don't have any more details, but I would love to know what the raid itself looked like. The girl I talked to wasn't sure if it started with an undercover guy or what. Just figured I'd throw that out there. Idk how it's going to affect business at that club or others in the area, but good to be wary.
    Someone caught the footage on youtube:

    https://youtu.be/KE5j4yXXkJE

  7. #2309

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    So, I went to Synn last night. I was interested in seeing if Ivanka had gotten her boobs done yet (I wasn't going to play, but I wanted to see them it so). I got there and it was less busy than I expected for a Thursday night. After a while I noticed I wasn't seeing any of the GPS crew. I ended up getting a few dances from some girls I hadn't tried before, including a VERY hot Asian girl by the name of Dior. She ended up telling me that they had gotten raided earlier in the night! Some girls got arrested (which I imagine might include at least one of Alyssa, Suki or Ivanka), but other girls who I KNOW provide extras were still there (they might've arrived after the excitement). I don't have any more details, but I would love to know what the raid itself looked like. The girl I talked to wasn't sure if it started with an undercover guy or what. Just figured I'd throw that out there. Idk how it's going to affect business at that club or others in the area, but good to be wary.
    Alyssa is there tonight, so she may not have gotten caught. That's good, she's the best of the bunch.

  8. #2308

    Synn raid

    So, I went to Synn last night. I was interested in seeing if Ivanka had gotten her boobs done yet (I wasn't going to play, but I wanted to see them it so). I got there and it was less busy than I expected for a Thursday night. After a while I noticed I wasn't seeing any of the GPS crew. I ended up getting a few dances from some girls I hadn't tried before, including a VERY hot Asian girl by the name of Dior. She ended up telling me that they had gotten raided earlier in the night! Some girls got arrested (which I imagine might include at least one of Alyssa, Suki or Ivanka), but other girls who I KNOW provide extras were still there (they might've arrived after the excitement). I don't have any more details, but I would love to know what the raid itself looked like. The girl I talked to wasn't sure if it started with an undercover guy or what. Just figured I'd throw that out there. Idk how it's going to affect business at that club or others in the area, but good to be wary.

  9. #2307

    Synn Bust

    Ohh, and I forgot to add. One of the girls at Deja Vu said 6 girls at Synn were arrested. I'm not sure the validity of what I was told.

  10. #2306

    Synn Bust

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE5j4yXXkJE

    Looks like there were a crap ton of cops at Synn on Thursday this week. Amateur video from indie reporter.

  11. #2305

    Synn GC Vicky

    Hey everyone,

    I'm planning a trip to Synn in COI in a few weeks. Last time I was there I got several amazing lap dances from a dancer named Vicky. Does anyone know if she offers extras in the VIP?

  12. #2304
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Yawn Ill rather be at De ja Vu Tijuana.
    Well. Yea duh. COI is conveniently 2-3 hours closer.

  13. #2303
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Yawn Ill rather be at De ja Vu Tijuana.
    Tijuana definitely but if not deja vu tj LOL.

  14. #2302
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Yawn Ill rather be at De ja Vu Tijuana.
    Yeah who wouldn't. But if you can't make it across the border the COI is a good replacement.

  15. #2301
    Quote Originally Posted by DunKirk666  [View Original Post]
    Au contraire! The COI stripclub scene is hopping. SRCOI is certainly not a bottom tier club there like DVCOI or Bliss, but it does OK despite the lack of stage action and higher dance prices. The 2 clubs that make the area notorious for fun and fucking are Synn and Paradise. They both get busy and have the most girls working at any given time.
    Yawn Ill rather be at De ja Vu Tijuana.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape