Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 7725
-
07-27-19 02:10 #2310Senior Member

Posts: 41Someone caught the footage on youtube:
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/KE5j4yXXkJE
-
07-27-19 00:54 #2309Senior Member

Posts: 333Update
Alyssa is there tonight, so she may not have gotten caught. That's good, she's the best of the bunch.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 00:53 #2308Senior Member

Posts: 333Synn raid
So, I went to Synn last night. I was interested in seeing if Ivanka had gotten her boobs done yet (I wasn't going to play, but I wanted to see them it so). I got there and it was less busy than I expected for a Thursday night. After a while I noticed I wasn't seeing any of the GPS crew. I ended up getting a few dances from some girls I hadn't tried before, including a VERY hot Asian girl by the name of Dior. She ended up telling me that they had gotten raided earlier in the night! Some girls got arrested (which I imagine might include at least one of Alyssa, Suki or Ivanka), but other girls who I KNOW provide extras were still there (they might've arrived after the excitement). I don't have any more details, but I would love to know what the raid itself looked like. The girl I talked to wasn't sure if it started with an undercover guy or what. Just figured I'd throw that out there. Idk how it's going to affect business at that club or others in the area, but good to be wary.
-
07-26-19 22:46 #2307Senior Member

Posts: 35Synn Bust
Ohh, and I forgot to add. One of the girls at Deja Vu said 6 girls at Synn were arrested. I'm not sure the validity of what I was told.
-
07-26-19 22:45 #2306Senior Member

Posts: 35Synn Bust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE5j4yXXkJE
Looks like there were a crap ton of cops at Synn on Thursday this week. Amateur video from indie reporter.
-
07-26-19 10:05 #2305Regular Member

Posts: 12Synn GC Vicky
Hey everyone,
I'm planning a trip to Synn in COI in a few weeks. Last time I was there I got several amazing lap dances from a dancer named Vicky. Does anyone know if she offers extras in the VIP?
-
07-25-19 00:35 #2304Senior Member

Posts: 211Well. Yea duh. COI is conveniently 2-3 hours closer.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 21:05 #2303Senior Member

Posts: 49Tijuana definitely but if not deja vu tj LOL.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 10:05 #2302

Posts: 221Yeah who wouldn't. But if you can't make it across the border the COI is a good replacement.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 06:22 #2301Senior Member

Posts: 2004Yawn Ill rather be at De ja Vu Tijuana.
Originally Posted by DunKirk666
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 09:53 #2300

Posts: 221Au contraire! The COI stripclub scene is hopping. SRCOI is certainly not a bottom tier club there like DVCOI or Bliss, but it does OK despite the lack of stage action and higher dance prices. The 2 clubs that make the area notorious for fun and fucking are Synn and Paradise. They both get busy and have the most girls working at any given time.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 06:52 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 2004Smh
Sounds like COI is dead also.
Originally Posted by Qeast
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 23:30 #2298Senior Member

Posts: 417TR ; 07/20 ; sr-coi
I haven't been to a COI club in over a decade. I had some time / I was in the area, so I decided to check out SR.
At the entrance, I passed the "wand test" and paid a $20 cover. I went to the bar, grabbed a vacant seat and ordered a "beer" ($6, +$1 tip).
There wasn't a entertainer on stage for "two songs". Somewhere during the third song, the DJ started hawking dance specials. (No dancer, yet.) The duration of song four and five was spent doing "roll call", then the parade on stage. Bottom line: there was a "twelve consecutive song" period in which there was no one dancing on stage. Even if they clipped the song length, that's about 30 minutes!
Eventually, the standard SR stage show began. The ladies looked better than what I've seen in other clubs recently. But no one grabbed my attention (or anything else *joke*). If you weren't interested in doing VIPs, the girls had no use for you; they'd rather vape or chat among themselves in the dark corners of the room.
I was just looking for eye-candy. I wasn't interested in mileage or extras, but I left after about and hour. The dead time at the beginning of my visit set a bad tone, and the strobe lights and a playlist consisting only of (bad) rap music started to irritate me.
-
07-22-19 03:50 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 935Thanks
Hey Acura,
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the heads up, next time I venture out to COI will giver her a try.
Mondo.
-
07-21-19 08:00 #2296Senior Member

Posts: 239I don't know Cinnamon personally but I've read dancer reviews of her from bonedin. She's down to fuck and asks for $300 but she can be negoiated down to $150. She is a pretty good fuck based on the reviews I've read. If she's your type go for it.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





