Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,041 to 20,055 of 24551
-
07-27-19 06:40 #4511Senior Member

Posts: 994Emma
She loves her weed. She's a really good time too. Has anyone had Greek lessons with her?
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
Shooter.
-
07-27-19 06:37 #4510Senior Member

Posts: 994Taylor
Forgive me, what's W / W? Also, there's contact info in the ad. We've been chatting back and forth. Anybody know if she's a good time? Can she take the D well?
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
Shooter Out!
-
07-27-19 06:36 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 994Roommates
There were teenagers hanging out outside. No adults. They were gone when I left. That's all I saw. They have a little grassy spot behind the house were they let you park out of the way. Nearby intersection is W. Lombard and So. Cary.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
Shooter Out!
-
07-27-19 06:02 #4508Senior Member

Posts: 978Taylor
She was down the W / W yesterday recruiting trying to recruit some girls to join her group. If anybody has contact info please let me know.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
-
07-27-19 02:45 #4507Senior Member

Posts: 103Yes she is legit, I have seen her a few times, her service is excellent, and her rates are affordable. , but she is extremely unreliable. Lately she has been CarPlay only. She is very difficult to setup with, As I said I have seen her a few times, If you can see her it's a good time, but be prepared for a hit or miss on reliability, but if you catch her your in for a treat.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
PM. Me for more info.
Sniff.
-
07-27-19 00:23 #4506Senior Member

Posts: 811Toni
Is she legit.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...878/4433993831
-
07-26-19 23:21 #4505Senior Member

Posts: 335Thanks for the warning, almost took the plunge
She was on my short list until now. Thanks for the save! Hope I can return the favor some day.
Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 23:17 #4504Senior Member

Posts: 335
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
The message I keep getting from her, non automated, is Sunday evening. When you say "smoked" you don't mean cannabis, do you? Or something harder?
Originally Posted by Dave1414
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 20:44 #4503Banned Member

Posts: 303Your link has reviews on it under review tab saying she is real. TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Haj99
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 20:35 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 121Thats a shame, I saw her a while ago and she was fine, good personality. I know her friend Shelby can be sketchy.
Originally Posted by Sniffer151
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 20:25 #4501Banned Member

Posts: 303She does allow daty. Also she is usually available Saturday evening just message and ask. Not many girls I see twice she was one of them. Last time I was with her she "smoked up" while I was doing daty. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by GregIsLong
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 12:58 #4500Regular Member

Posts: 19Sicilian queen
I have seen her ads a lot lately, but no information or reviews of her on any website. Does anyone has Intel?? https://independent.com.baltimore.li...post/35801345/.
-
07-26-19 12:52 #4499Senior Member

Posts: 994Taylor
Is this the same Taylor that was MIA for a while? Used to post on BP too? Anyone seen her recently? Got any input?
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor.../35800730/9697
Shooter Out!
-
07-26-19 07:18 #4498Senior Member

Posts: 560Blue
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/best-b...cials/16195142
Had a dream about this one yesterday. Has a safe incall location in a Baltimore townhouse. Kind of dumpy inside but private. She's chubby with big tits and gives an awesome BBBJCIM for. 5 with good DT skills. Offers other services and basically will do anything for a price. Definitely worth a visit.
-
07-26-19 06:29 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 1626It seems your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by BaltiMike
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






