Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5188

    This site

    Quote Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551  [View Original Post]
    What is the preferred site that most people use to find good reviews of providers?
    Since The Erotic Review went down along with backpage there have been no trustworthy reviews aside from this site. Just the nature of the game now. But if you pay close attention and know how to use the search function like an intelligent human being, you should be good.

  2. #5187
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    Interesting discussion here recently about Eros. I have used them off and on over the years. At least in terms of my own personal experience, I think Eros was pretty close to a sure thing for a good time years ago. More recently, not quite the same as it used to be. For one thing, with the exit of BP some of the gals who used to advertise there moved to Eros; those gals are not worth Eros prices IMO. And it is hard to find reviews for Eros gals in my experience. For some reason Eros girls don't seem to get reviewed much on this site, not sure why. In the past my go-to resource to figure out if an Eros gal was worth the donation was the oThER site, but now that resource is gone. So it is more of a crap shoot now, and spending a high dollar donation without being reasonably sure of a very nice experience isn't what we want to be doing.

    I have seen a gal in the past who advertises on Eros in Raleigh that I can recommend to Seniors, if you guys ever make it to Raleigh. She is pretty, normal type gal, has some niece skills, and no bad habits if you know what I mean. I'm not posting her name here because she tries to keep things low-key, plus I don't think she wants to be deluged with inquiries from all the lurkers.

    Good luck everyone, and play safe. Lots of pitfalls to be avoided these days.
    Eros also treats the girls like crap now. Ever since Greg sold it to an unnamed person out of Cyprus, their only goal is to get as many paying providers that have low traffic and zero customer service requirements in. I as well as every other provider I talk to, left there close to a year ago.

  3. #5186

    Rosey

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidMoore72  [View Original Post]
    I have. She is legit. In my opinion there is way better options out there for you money. PM me if you want more details.
    Pulled trigger. Not worth it.

  4. #5185
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/891582241277

    Traveling through town with her husband LOL. Pics are real and recent. Advertised menu is all available. She's legit. Had a good time. Donations are pretty standard. Said lots of no-shows since she's been here. Worked for me as I was able to see her on very short notice. Took that tiny thing for a spin, hoping to repeat before she moves on.
    How long will she be here for? I defiantly want to see her! Does she do GFE like the ad says??

  5. #5184

    Better than erotic monkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Rule #1 Don't use Erotic Monkey. A lot of providers on there are real but most of the reviews are fake and some of the profiles haven't been working in forever, some are even dead.
    What is the preferred site that most people use to find good reviews of providers?

  6. #5183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    Thin / Athletic Options?

    My thing is thin / athletic, CFS and DFK. I'm seeing more promising posts of late, but reviews for the following seem largely non-existent as best I can tell. Any suggestions of which to go for? (I saw recent posts about Ashley / Angelface and am tempted to give her a go again, but she no-showed me a few months back.).

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/641633817030

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/666021562867

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/763310401899

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/397693564960

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/512287239291

  7. #5182

    Is Vanessa really legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by BossDogg99  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of these two this week.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...149/9808337824

    She's been reviewed here before. My dream was good. Everything through txt, no wait once arriving at her location.

    Her pics are accurate, but I would say that her jugs are bigger than advertised. Really good CBJ, but she had to stop after a few minutes, as the hat was about to make her sick. After that, did CG and K9. Probably went over my QV time, but she didn't rush at all. Seemed pretty shy, but overall was a pleasant experience, and I'd definitely repeat.

    Also saw https://escortalligator.com.charlott...440880/vanessa.

    Pics are a fair representation of her. Very thick body with a really nice ass!

    Quoted $. 5 for HH. Started with a rub down, and then into a good CBJ. Did CG and K9, and that was it. Got cleaned up, had some small talk, and then out the door.

    Overall, she was very friendly, and I'd repeat. She says she bounces between NC and SC mostly.

    Happy Hunting!
    I would like to confirm if any other person here have met Vanessa. Tried to talk to her on Instagram and the first thing she asked me was "Are you LEO?

    After I confirm my intentions (of course I wouldn't pay for sex, only massage) I asked from where she is. She told me was Brazilian but stopped answering me when I tried to speak Portuguese with her.

    Also, found another place where her pictures were, and some for them even showing the face.

    Did somebody else met her?

  8. #5181

    Rock Hill Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Want to pull trigger.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...u/326094147484
    I have. She is legit. In my opinion there is way better options out there for you money. PM me if you want more details.

  9. #5180

    Don't use them

    Quote Originally Posted by Indeed2002  [View Original Post]
    Long time USASG lurker 1st post.

    Any info on this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tiffany-...arlotte-425205#erotic.
    Rule #1 Don't use Erotic Monkey. A lot of providers on there are real but most of the reviews are fake and some of the profiles haven't been working in forever, some are even dead.

  10. #5179

    Shows in her pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk2206  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/643346105751

    Saw this couple of weeks back, bad demons all over, dirty incall location and overall bad service, she was in something.

    Also pics are old.
    You can see the track marks / bruising on her hands in the pictures.

  11. #5178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Want to pull trigger.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...u/326094147484
    Take a pass on this one. I paid 120 for a hh a while back, got rushed out in 10 minutes for the most underwhelming CBJ and FS I've ever had. Pretty sure her boyfriend was hanging out in the bathroom the whole time too. She's raised her prices astronomically since then too. Texted her about a week ago and she quoted me 130 for a CBJ for 10 minutes, LOL.

    The pictures are also very generous angles. You'll meet her and while I believe it's her in those pics, you'll see what I mean.

  12. #5177
    Quote Originally Posted by Open777  [View Original Post]
    Was DATY on the menu?

    Thanks.
    Yes DATY I was on the menu And she is very tight.

  13. #5176

    Angelface

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse81  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced this one. I've seen her ads on and off for a while but can't find any reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9804771266
    She is real and so are her pics. She is a gypsy soul early 30's and works when she wants to. She can be very sarcastic as that's her personality. She is slim with small boobs and ass. Seen her several times when our schedules match. Usually up on 8x near airport area. Good service and a lot of fun. I think a hh is 120.

    As always: YMMV.

  14. #5175

    Tiffany

    Long time USASG lurker 1st post.

    Any info on this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tiffany-...arlotte-425205#erotic.

  15. #5174

    RE: Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by WRushJr1  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1595466 Saw this one yesterday afternoon and was a pretty good visit. BBBJ after she used her wipes even though I told her I was fresh from the shower. Mish then k9 to finish. Very slim with a set of bolt ons. Overall one of the better Asians that I have seen and she can take a pounding. Qv 20 min 100 Hh 120 . I believe the photos or her . Hair is just shorter now (Shoulderlength). She is in the University area just east of North Tryon
    Was DATY on the menu?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape