Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,921 to 25,935 of 30315
-
07-27-19 00:18 #4395Senior Member

Posts: 363Rosey
Pulled trigger. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by DavidMoore72
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 22:58 #4394Senior Member

Posts: 142How long will she be here for? I defiantly want to see her! Does she do GFE like the ad says??
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 22:44 #4393Senior Member

Posts: 142Better than erotic monkey
What is the preferred site that most people use to find good reviews of providers?
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 20:23 #4392Senior Member

Posts: 139Thin / Athletic Options?
My thing is thin / athletic, CFS and DFK. I'm seeing more promising posts of late, but reviews for the following seem largely non-existent as best I can tell. Any suggestions of which to go for? (I saw recent posts about Ashley / Angelface and am tempted to give her a go again, but she no-showed me a few months back.).
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/641633817030
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/666021562867
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/763310401899
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/397693564960
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/512287239291
-
07-26-19 15:24 #4391Regular Member

Posts: 19Is Vanessa really legit?
I would like to confirm if any other person here have met Vanessa. Tried to talk to her on Instagram and the first thing she asked me was "Are you LEO?
Originally Posted by BossDogg99
[View Original Post]
After I confirm my intentions (of course I wouldn't pay for sex, only massage) I asked from where she is. She told me was Brazilian but stopped answering me when I tried to speak Portuguese with her.
Also, found another place where her pictures were, and some for them even showing the face.
Did somebody else met her?
-
07-26-19 14:37 #4390Senior Member

Posts: 118Rock Hill Thick
I have. She is legit. In my opinion there is way better options out there for you money. PM me if you want more details.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 13:59 #4389Senior Member

Posts: 187Don't use them
Rule #1 Don't use Erotic Monkey. A lot of providers on there are real but most of the reviews are fake and some of the profiles haven't been working in forever, some are even dead.
Originally Posted by Indeed2002
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 12:54 #4388Senior Member

Posts: 1205Shows in her pictures
You can see the track marks / bruising on her hands in the pictures.
Originally Posted by Hulk2206
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 12:19 #4387Senior Member

Posts: 409Take a pass on this one. I paid 120 for a hh a while back, got rushed out in 10 minutes for the most underwhelming CBJ and FS I've ever had. Pretty sure her boyfriend was hanging out in the bathroom the whole time too. She's raised her prices astronomically since then too. Texted her about a week ago and she quoted me 130 for a CBJ for 10 minutes, LOL.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
The pictures are also very generous angles. You'll meet her and while I believe it's her in those pics, you'll see what I mean.
-
07-26-19 11:55 #4386Senior Member

Posts: 192Yes DATY I was on the menu And she is very tight.
Originally Posted by Open777
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 11:15 #4385Senior Member

Posts: 117Angelface
She is real and so are her pics. She is a gypsy soul early 30's and works when she wants to. She can be very sarcastic as that's her personality. She is slim with small boobs and ass. Seen her several times when our schedules match. Usually up on 8x near airport area. Good service and a lot of fun. I think a hh is 120.
Originally Posted by Jesse81
[View Original Post]
As always: YMMV.
-
07-26-19 11:09 #4384Regular Member

Posts: 7Tiffany
Long time USASG lurker 1st post.
Any info on this one?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tiffany-...arlotte-425205#erotic.
-
07-26-19 11:08 #4383Senior Member

Posts: 50RE: Asian
Was DATY on the menu?
Originally Posted by WRushJr1
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-26-19 10:58 #4382Senior Member

Posts: 44Amber bad bad bad visit
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/643346105751
Saw this couple of weeks back, bad demons all over, dirty incall location and overall bad service, she was in something.
Also pics are old.
-
07-26-19 10:40 #4381Senior Member

Posts: 192Asian
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1595466 Saw this one yesterday afternoon and was a pretty good visit. BBBJ after she used her wipes even though I told her I was fresh from the shower. Mish then k9 to finish. Very slim with a set of bolt ons. Overall one of the better Asians that I have seen and she can take a pounding. Qv 20 min 100 Hh 120 . I believe the photos or her . Hair is just shorter now (Shoulderlength). She is in the University area just east of North Tryon









Reply With Quote





