Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,486 to 25,500 of 30787
-
07-25-19 21:03 #5302Senior Member

Posts: 312Where are these ads at?
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 19:43 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 458Rose
Visited Rose recently. She looks like the pictures mostly.
She was high on something but still lucid.
Had a girlfriend, Bella, in the bathroom during the visit.
BBBJ and as has been said before she is pretty good at it. Cg after that. The whole thing was too mechanical for me. She is very quiet and willing but no interaction really. 80 for hhr. Avisit with her and Bella might be ok. Bella is cute.
-
07-25-19 17:16 #5300Senior Member

Posts: 396Instagram chick.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
https://isdb.pw/_thereal.tayy_
-
07-25-19 16:50 #5299Senior Member

Posts: 358Anyone
Is she legit or not.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/271821896465
-
07-25-19 16:50 #5298Senior Member

Posts: 312Stg
Is skipthegames down / gone / not working?
-
07-25-19 16:37 #5297Senior Member

Posts: 329Zero history of the number and her escort name. Pics look too good to be true IMO.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 16:22 #5296Banned Member

Posts: 354Idk
Ad says she wants a nice guy to knock her up. LOL.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
Google the first image to an instagram page with all those ad pics. Nothing on page makes me think she Is in the business. Virginia license plates in one photo. Scammer found a semi local girl with a huge rack I'd say.
-
07-25-19 16:10 #5295Senior Member

Posts: 129
-
07-25-19 15:35 #5294Senior Member

Posts: 149So gorgeous and sweet and real. I'd love to see her again too.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 14:44 #5293Senior Member

Posts: 260Lucy
In order to stay safe, and not get in trouble with Lucy and her BF, I am attaching a picture of her in this post after reading the scary moment a member went through when trying to see her. Also, these are the pics she used in her post. Stay safe guys!!
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/luscious-lucy/19262468
-
07-25-19 13:30 #5292Senior Member

Posts: 238Not
Not the same. I posted a picture of Jazmine down the main page in the best of 2018 thread topic. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 13:30 #5291Regular Member

Posts: 8Is anyone else having this problem
So recently I've been trying to go on the alligator website (Listcrawler) and I keep getting a redirect to Eros.com, is anyone else getting this problem? Does anyone know a way to bypass the redirect? I been forced to search on MegaPersonals which is basically the same just without the reviews and comments. Help! And as always stay safe and cool with your dreams this summer.
-
07-25-19 12:57 #5290Senior Member

Posts: 123Morgan is a thief
Don't contact Morgan. I just escaped from the La Quinta while being pursued by a large black lady who was trying to steal my money. She pursued me out of the parking lot, down the street onto the freeway where we indulged in a high speed chase I finally managed to elude her. She posts on skip the games. Search on Morgan and then run like hell!
-
07-25-19 09:10 #5289Senior Member

Posts: 260Utr Jazmine
I'd be interested also. PM is fine.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 08:05 #5288Senior Member

Posts: 330Jazmine
Same here. PLEASE let me know if any of you find out any info for her. It's been a while since I've seen her. Always a good time.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




