Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6655
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehlixar  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jazz below and knows if she's worth the time if real?

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...z/264692066115
    I asked about her on the Racine board and got several pm 's that she was a thief and a junkie. That ended my interest.

  2. #6654

    What the hell!

    I look at that reddit thing thread, and what is the first thing I see? One of my posts and all the trash comments about it. To add insult onto injury, one of the sub conversations is about another post of mine. Why am I getting picked on? I know my spelling is horrible, but damn, I see a whole reddit thread as somewhat excessive!

    Quote Originally Posted by Go4MN  [View Original Post]
    I see- thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

  3. #6653

    Jazz

    Has anyone seen Jazz below and knows if she's worth the time if real?

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...z/264692066115

  4. #6652
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Nothing fake about Kendall. Those orgasms are 100% real. I could DFK her all day!
    Wonderful time again with KS. Squirt heaven.

  5. #6651

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting lately doing incalls from a private home in eastern West Allis. She's been out on bail for a couple of weeks. She gives a great BBBJ and you can get her for dirt cheap for FS.

    Here's her booking picture.
    Life has not treated her kindly.

    Thankfully I saw her in better times.

  6. #6650

    Great Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting lately doing incalls from a private home in eastern West Allis. She's been out on bail for a couple of weeks. She gives a great BBBJ and you can get her for dirt cheap for FS.

    Here's her booking picture.
    Time to bring out the brown bag, red bag and gunny sack. Then maybe I would visit. HB.

  7. #6649

    Finger licking good

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    Give us details!
    Enjoyed both if your willing to pay for extras you will have a lot of fun. HB.

  8. #6648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Mila-Milwaukee

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFantastic  [View Original Post]
    She's real, and she's a complete ****. She especially hates us here at USASG in particular. She frequently posts on Reddit about how terrible the guys here are. Check her out for your self: https://www.reddit.com/user/disbesholetta/.
    I see- thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

  9. #6647

    Use the search feature

    Quote Originally Posted by Go4MN  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Mila from Milwaukee? Pic's look great, but I can't seem to find any discussion about her on here which make it seem like TGTBT. I figured searching the forum here would lead to someone discussing her. Maybe I am not using the search function correctly? Anyone know if she is legit?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...w/605521924666

    Thanks.
    A simple search on this forum comes up with 2 pages of posts about Mila

  10. #6646

    Mila

    Quote Originally Posted by Go4MN  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Mila from Milwaukee? Pic's look great, but I can't seem to find any discussion about her on here which make it seem like TGTBT. I figured searching the forum here would lead to someone discussing her. Maybe I am not using the search function correctly? Anyone know if she is legit?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...w/605521924666

    Thanks.
    She's real, and she's a complete ****. She especially hates us here at USASG in particular. She frequently posts on Reddit about how terrible the guys here are. Check her out for your self: https://www.reddit.com/user/disbesholetta/.

  11. #6645

    Mila

    Quote Originally Posted by Go4MN  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Mila from Milwaukee? Pic's look great, but I can't seem to find any discussion about her on here which make it seem like TGTBT. I figured searching the forum here would lead to someone discussing her. Maybe I am not using the search function correctly? Anyone know if she is legit?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...w/605521924666

    Thanks.
    She is legit and reviewed well. Take the dive!

  12. #6644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Mila-Milwaukee

    Does anyone have experience with Mila from Milwaukee? Pic's look great, but I can't seem to find any discussion about her on here which make it seem like TGTBT. I figured searching the forum here would lead to someone discussing her. Maybe I am not using the search function correctly? Anyone know if she is legit?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...w/605521924666

    Thanks.

  13. #6643

    Olive Oil Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisDude1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her name pop up on here a few times. Is she good pickins'?
    She's been posting lately doing incalls from a private home in eastern West Allis. She's been out on bail for a couple of weeks. She gives a great BBBJ and you can get her for dirt cheap for FS.

    Here's her booking picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nutbag booking picture resized.jpg‎  

  14. #6642

    Olive Oil?

    I've seen her name pop up on here a few times. Is she good pickins'?

  15. #6641

    Jenna P411

    Has anyone seen the Jenna from P411 *446?

    Thanks guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 432B206C-398C-45F1-A825-A245E8579DEF.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape