Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,771 to 19,785 of 26406
-
07-23-19 22:55 #6636Regular Member

Posts: 21Katt
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...h/078086929371
Anybody seen katt lately in cudahy wants 80 qv.
-
07-23-19 21:05 #6635Regular Member

Posts: 5Zoe
Haven't posted in this board before but thought I'd give my review here on one of the best girls I've seen thus far. She's on SA but that's it so you won't see any ads on her. She gives the best BBBJ I've experienced and she's totally gives you GFE yet straight to the point. If you like it sloppy and sensual she's your girl. She likes to wear sexy outfits, usually black net stockings. Her pussy as just as good as her head, tight and right. Nice butt and boobs. She's on the thicker side but far from BBW. I attached a photo, PM for her contact info.
-
07-23-19 20:52 #6634Senior Member

Posts: 315Even that is a better man than I
I prefer to see women that aren't much heavier than 110.
Originally Posted by Nachynn
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 20:21 #6633Senior Member

Posts: 193I never see a women 110 pounds heavier than me. But, have fun, we are all different!
Originally Posted by MNKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 19:01 #6632Senior Member

Posts: 204Anyone Tried.
Planning a trip back out to the area in a few weeks. Anyone tried her? She's currently top of my list.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/041703387929
-
07-23-19 16:07 #6631Senior Member

Posts: 389Give us details!
Originally Posted by HornyBald341
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 14:59 #6630Senior Member

Posts: 258Kendall
I have never had BBFS with Kendall trust me I tried. I would love to cum in that pussy.
-
07-23-19 13:48 #6629Senior Member

Posts: 219Yikes. It has to be a joke. For me, this ranks up their with the ghetto looking girls flipping the middle finger. Really inviting.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/328301431513
Tried her out a week or two back, (didn't get the name, I'm bad at that). The couch was surprisingly comfortable, I got nervous when she started laying out pillows on the ground. Overall great experience. The neighborhood is probably somewhere where I wouldn't want to be at night, but during the day it seemed OK. BBBJ, CFS $.
-
07-23-19 11:28 #6628Senior Member

Posts: 182To be fair.
I don't know Macie and so my comment is not specific to her.
But a provider telling you their tests were clean without proof is no different that them telling you they love you, you're their favorite or any of a thousand other lies.
No semi-intelligent provider (especially those doing BBFS) would admit to having caught an STD.
Originally Posted by Beach303
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 19:21 #6627Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone know what happen to this girl?
-
07-22-19 17:02 #6626Senior Member

Posts: 193I wonder if it is a fake ad posted by an angry BF or ex.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 15:16 #6625Senior Member

Posts: 37Sweet Jenna
Hadn't seen her in awhile. She is sexy and loves what she does. My fav deep throater with no need for FS. She is nice to talk to, great to have fun with and all around good time. She doesn't advertise and has her thing going so no need to ask for digits just wanted to add to her good reviews.
-
07-22-19 10:41 #6624Senior Member

Posts: 258Krocodil
WTF why would she choose those to pictures for her ad? Does she think hospitals and open wounds scream "come put your tongue and Jr in me, I promise I'm clean. ".
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 09:30 #6623Senior Member

Posts: 158Ndall
Nothing fake about Kendall. Those orgasms are 100% real. I could DFK her all day!
-
07-22-19 09:27 #6622Senior Member

Posts: 1244This one?
Is this the ad you were linking for cookies & cream?
Originally Posted by HornyBald341
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/320051279818











Reply With Quote




