Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5290

    Morgan is a thief

    Don't contact Morgan. I just escaped from the La Quinta while being pursued by a large black lady who was trying to steal my money. She pursued me out of the parking lot, down the street onto the freeway where we indulged in a high speed chase I finally managed to elude her. She posts on skip the games. Search on Morgan and then run like hell!

  2. #5289

    Utr Jazmine

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    This Jazmine? If you do have any info on her let me know too.
    I'd be interested also. PM is fine.

  3. #5288

    Jazmine

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    This Jazmine? If you do have any info on her let me know too.
    Same here. PLEASE let me know if any of you find out any info for her. It's been a while since I've seen her. Always a good time.

  4. #5287

    Paris

    I set up some time with Paris, she sent her address got to her location and radio silence. Did anyone get a chance to see her?

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....825/7046491908

  5. #5286
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    Some senior members might be able to help. Very petite black girl mid 30's and loves to drink. She has been most's utr girl. If you know who I'm talking about can you pm me. Thanks.
    This Jazmine? If you do have any info on her let me know too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jazmine1.jpg‎  

  6. #5285

    Jazmine

    Some senior members might be able to help. Very petite black girl mid 30's and loves to drink. She has been most's utr girl. If you know who I'm talking about can you pm me. Thanks.

  7. #5284

    Pretty sure

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Read the description. The verbiage sounds like who ever wrote it is from Eastern Europe! LOL. But can't say for sure. I haven't seen her.

  8. #5283

  9. #5282

    3rd link info

    I have info on the 3rd link. White girl, blonde.

    I will PM you the info I got a little later, when I have time to attach some possible links.

    She is from Burlington / Greensboro area.

    Has a history.

  10. #5281

    Move on

    Quote Originally Posted by State377  [View Original Post]
    Texting with this one, but won't do BBBJ. Anybody try it yet?
    Plenty out there that will. Don't try to change the leopards spots. Check out post 5258 below. Layla. She's thick. Curvy. A great time. I highly recommend if you like them' a little thicker.

  11. #5280

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by State377  [View Original Post]
    Texting with this one, but won't do BBBJ. Anybody try it yet?
    The picture in the blue and orange dress are very familiar. I want to say I saw those same pictures a long time ago but cannot associate this number or name with them. Not sure they are not hers under a new rebranding, but I don't recall that person being in the Capital BLVD area. Again, this is just from memory and I can be wrong.

  12. #5279

    Anybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Angel you are talking about?

    https://40up.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/33808794/
    Texting with this one, but won't do BBBJ. Anybody try it yet?

  13. #5278

    Victoria or Vanessa anyone?

    I'm thinking of seeing one of these. Have anyone here seen them yet? Please PM.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...2.htm?cat=4370

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4370

  14. #5277
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate2210  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have mistress scorpios current contact info?
    North Carolina Correctional Institution for Women (Off MLK in SE Raleigh) I have a sinking feeling that your only option may be phone sex. Just sayin.

  15. #5276

    Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Yup, she deleted all her posts after she and her bf assaulted a member here. It didn't end there, I saw Lala yesterday night and we talked about Lucy and she just wanted to leave clearly she has nothing to do with her. She tried to help her getting emergency cash doing this. While we were talking she got few messages, and when she opened her phone to read it she started crying. I asked to her if everything was ok, and she handed the phone to me. She got Uber charges on her credit card Sunday night (the day Lucy asked to send her money for pizza). Apparently Lucy stole Lala's credit card info.

    We confirmed this because Uber origin address was the address Lucy sent me the day before to go and see her.
    Is there a link for Lala.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape