Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 928 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 13917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4752
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    New girl I found on HX from Cali.

    Very tall and very slim hot blonde.

    Is total GFE. Dfk, awesome BBBJ, all positions. Great body and ass. Ended with cimws.

    Very sweet really nice chick. Was EARLY for my appt and great communication up until arrival.

    $. 20 qv / $$ hhr / $$$ hr.

    Trinity vegas980-2983.

    Been looking for a new girl and found her.
    Is she only on HX? Never been a member of that site since it's been useless for Vegas historically. Does she advertise anywhere else? Amazing find. Incall too?

  2. #4751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Holy Trinity

    New girl I found on HX from Cali.

    Very tall and very slim hot blonde.

    Is total GFE. Dfk, awesome BBBJ, all positions. Great body and ass. Ended with cimws.

    Very sweet really nice chick. Was EARLY for my appt and great communication up until arrival.

    $. 20 qv / $$ hhr / $$$ hr.

    Trinity vegas980-2983.

    Been looking for a new girl and found her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B8450B4B-C3DC-4B88-BE1A-DA47298FCA54.jpg‎   C57C126B-488F-4543-B89C-E7D69BC14B51.jpeg‎   D5F7A231-7AA3-452C-8320-6FE4A7BCD255.jpeg‎  

  3. #4750
    Quote Originally Posted by RBFHatred  [View Original Post]
    So, what exactly is TLC?
    http://theluxurycompanion.com/

    Uber for pornstar escorts.

  4. #4749
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter99  [View Original Post]
    Haha, I was looking for GFE recommendations. Prefer thin girls who are young. I found kylie peyton from this forum so I might get in touch with her. But I'm very happy to pay less for something similar.

    I will probably skip on TLC, the starlets that in Vegas aren't really my type.
    So, what exactly is TLC?

  5. #4748

    Vac

    I've used VAC each of the last two years in March. Two times one year and once this year. All 3 experiences were very good. All were on time. All also spoke very little English and hand motions were best to communicate. Started off with shower each time, then BBJS and FS. One I did BBBJCIM with no issue. Didn't ask the other two about.

    They cycle through girls alot it seems, almost daily, but never had an issue here.

    Quote Originally Posted by XuYung  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I've been back to Vegas. Last time I was in town, I used HobbyShop. I know they switched their name to Vegas Asian Club, but I haven't seen any recent reviews about any of these places. Any feedback on their verification process and quality of their girls? Looking for FS with BBBJCIM. Also debating whether or not to fulfill my threesome fantasy with a couple K-Girls. Thanks in advance.

  6. #4747
    Quote Originally Posted by RBFHatred  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is the TLC alternative? The referral offer was for a specific user who was spending 2 k for a handjob. It fell on deaf ears though cause he gets off on spending more to get less and telling folks about it.

    If you want strip club handies, you can easily get this at any nuber of clubs, Hustler being one of them.
    Haha, I was looking for GFE recommendations. Prefer thin girls who are young. I found kylie peyton from this forum so I might get in touch with her. But I'm very happy to pay less for something similar.

    I will probably skip on TLC, the starlets that in Vegas aren't really my type.

  7. #4746
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter99  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to Vegas soon and would love some referrals Otherwise, I might do TLC or just get a handy in a strip club.
    What exactly is the TLC alternative? The referral offer was for a specific user who was spending 2 k for a handjob. It fell on deaf ears though cause he gets off on spending more to get less and telling folks about it.

    If you want strip club handies, you can easily get this at any nuber of clubs, Hustler being one of them.

  8. #4745
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFeller  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this chick? Didn't see any posts in this thread. Looks like she is currently in Vegas.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kenya-es...-valley-177515

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...0323/1/2696195
    She's been around for years. Legit although I'm not sure if she's GFE. I recall her quoting me 4 while she was in my neck of the woods. I don't know what her deal is now while she's in Vegas but she might be worth it.

  9. #4744
    Quote Originally Posted by XuYung  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I've been back to Vegas. Last time I was in town, I used HobbyShop. I know they switched their name to Vegas Asian Club, but I haven't seen any recent reviews about any of these places. Any feedback on their verification process and quality of their girls? Looking for FS with BBBJCIM. Also debating whether or not to fulfill my threesome fantasy with a couple K-Girls. Thanks in advance.
    See the Incall in private apartments thread. It is all in there.

  10. #4743

    VAC vs. Discreet Whispers vs. Little Tokyo

    It's been awhile since I've been back to Vegas. Last time I was in town, I used HobbyShop. I know they switched their name to Vegas Asian Club, but I haven't seen any recent reviews about any of these places. Any feedback on their verification process and quality of their girls? Looking for FS with BBBJCIM. Also debating whether or not to fulfill my threesome fantasy with a couple K-Girls. Thanks in advance.

  11. #4742

    Jasmine from Tinder

    After getting blown off by first by Lisa (see rip off reports) then by CC (see CG reports) I hopped into bed at 1 AM to relax a few minutes before getting some sleep on my last night in LV. Got a message from Jasmine wcg, 5' 9" middleweight nice chest. Offered up a deal and also face timed so we knew the other was the real deal. She has a friend that would come by as well for the same very reasonable rate. I declined the friend. She promptly showed up after walking 15 minutes so I offered her a shower. Had some fun, very safe nothing really special nor unique but was prompt and good service at a reasonable rate. She's kind of like the girl that you'd hire to cut your grass.

    Tinder seems to be where it's at but the mining is a long process. Sometimes you stumble across a decent one though. Digits for contributing seniors. I'll check your posts for value so don't message if you don't contribute.

  12. #4741

    Kenya

    Anyone see this chick? Didn't see any posts in this thread. Looks like she is currently in Vegas.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kenya-es...-valley-177515

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...0323/1/2696195

  13. #4740

    I did not see her but

    Quote Originally Posted by Teratogen666  [View Original Post]
    Could be self-post. I'd seen her them profile quite some time ago and all the reviews. There's a TON of information on her profile there. You think an agency would be that detailed? Has anyone actually texted "more information" though to find out more? I saw she recently also had a post on Mojo, which I don't think I'd ever seen before. Something kinda tells me this isn't an agency though. But I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get more information to make a better educated decision. I'm definitely curious myself.
    Las Vegas blv and serene.

    Guard gated luxury condo.

    1. erotic massage + happy ending HJ 1 hr = 195.

    2. them HJ BBBJ FS 1 hr = 300.

    3. them HJ bboral FS cim 1 hr 375.

    4. them HJ bboral FS cim unlimited pop 1 hr 400.

    5. them lfk HJ bboral FS cim 1 hr 650.

    6. them greek FS HJ bboral 1 hr 900.

    7. overnight limited GFE 1500.

    Additional pop in session 75 ? Additional hr w / extra pop 175.

  14. #4739
    Quote Originally Posted by RBFHatred  [View Original Post]
    I've heard of GFE, but that sounds like wife experience. Okay, excuse the stupid joke.

    Someone could pay plenty of attractive girls who are sophisticated company far less to just get a handjob. I was willing to make referrals that would be accompaniment for an entire evening, sometimes including actually going out to dinner, drinks, and even hangout out for a bit on Fremont or the strip. The best part is their starting number is half of what was spent in these cases. These girls get folks sorted out fully too, not just with the hands.
    I'm going to Vegas soon and would love some referrals Otherwise, I might do TLC or just get a handy in a strip club.

  15. #4738

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveThisHobby  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report! Have a safe flight back man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all of your reports.
    Thank you very much gentlemen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape