Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5282

    Not

    Not the same. I posted a picture of Jazmine down the main page in the best of 2018 thread topic. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    This Jazmine? If you do have any info on her let me know too.

  2. #5281

    Is anyone else having this problem

    So recently I've been trying to go on the alligator website (Listcrawler) and I keep getting a redirect to Eros.com, is anyone else getting this problem? Does anyone know a way to bypass the redirect? I been forced to search on MegaPersonals which is basically the same just without the reviews and comments. Help! And as always stay safe and cool with your dreams this summer.

  3. #5280

    Morgan is a thief

    Don't contact Morgan. I just escaped from the La Quinta while being pursued by a large black lady who was trying to steal my money. She pursued me out of the parking lot, down the street onto the freeway where we indulged in a high speed chase I finally managed to elude her. She posts on skip the games. Search on Morgan and then run like hell!

  4. #5279

    Utr Jazmine

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    This Jazmine? If you do have any info on her let me know too.
    I'd be interested also. PM is fine.

  5. #5278

    Jazmine

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    This Jazmine? If you do have any info on her let me know too.
    Same here. PLEASE let me know if any of you find out any info for her. It's been a while since I've seen her. Always a good time.

  6. #5277

    Paris

    I set up some time with Paris, she sent her address got to her location and radio silence. Did anyone get a chance to see her?

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....825/7046491908

  7. #5276
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    Some senior members might be able to help. Very petite black girl mid 30's and loves to drink. She has been most's utr girl. If you know who I'm talking about can you pm me. Thanks.
    This Jazmine? If you do have any info on her let me know too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jazmine1.jpg‎  

  8. #5275

    Jazmine

    Some senior members might be able to help. Very petite black girl mid 30's and loves to drink. She has been most's utr girl. If you know who I'm talking about can you pm me. Thanks.

  9. #5274

    Pretty sure

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Read the description. The verbiage sounds like who ever wrote it is from Eastern Europe! LOL. But can't say for sure. I haven't seen her.

  10. #5273

  11. #5272

    3rd link info

    I have info on the 3rd link. White girl, blonde.

    I will PM you the info I got a little later, when I have time to attach some possible links.

    She is from Burlington / Greensboro area.

    Has a history.

  12. #5271

    Move on

    Quote Originally Posted by State377  [View Original Post]
    Texting with this one, but won't do BBBJ. Anybody try it yet?
    Plenty out there that will. Don't try to change the leopards spots. Check out post 5258 below. Layla. She's thick. Curvy. A great time. I highly recommend if you like them' a little thicker.

  13. #5270

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by State377  [View Original Post]
    Texting with this one, but won't do BBBJ. Anybody try it yet?
    The picture in the blue and orange dress are very familiar. I want to say I saw those same pictures a long time ago but cannot associate this number or name with them. Not sure they are not hers under a new rebranding, but I don't recall that person being in the Capital BLVD area. Again, this is just from memory and I can be wrong.

  14. #5269

    Anybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Angel you are talking about?

    https://40up.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/33808794/
    Texting with this one, but won't do BBBJ. Anybody try it yet?

  15. #5268

    Victoria or Vanessa anyone?

    I'm thinking of seeing one of these. Have anyone here seen them yet? Please PM.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...2.htm?cat=4370

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4370

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape