Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,771 to 19,785 of 26413
-
07-25-19 13:32 #6643Senior Member

Posts: 169Olive Oil Jess
She's been posting lately doing incalls from a private home in eastern West Allis. She's been out on bail for a couple of weeks. She gives a great BBBJ and you can get her for dirt cheap for FS.
Originally Posted by ThisDude1
[View Original Post]
Here's her booking picture.
-
07-25-19 11:40 #6642Senior Member

Posts: 27Olive Oil?
I've seen her name pop up on here a few times. Is she good pickins'?
-
07-25-19 02:13 #6641Senior Member

Posts: 86Jenna P411
Has anyone seen the Jenna from P411 *446?
Thanks guys!
-
07-24-19 13:03 #6640Senior Member

Posts: 644Brunette MILF
This is probably the most logical explanation. Know a junkie provider who is maybe reliable 50% of the time. Called her out on.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
The times she ghosted me. Said she fell asleep. Another time she told me her son was sick. LOL, I know she doesn't have a son. With what and who were dealing with we can't expect military type punctuality and discipline.
-
07-24-19 08:49 #6639Senior Member

Posts: 644Brunette MILF
I'm trying to contact this one with no luck. Why do they even bother to post an add when there like non existent and ghost people?
Originally Posted by GapCaulker
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 00:09 #6638Senior Member

Posts: 627She's a junkie. Probably passed out or someone got in before you. First pic, left arm has track mark. Plus look who she doubles with. Shame she wasted your time. Appreciate the report so other mongers don't waste their time with her.
Originally Posted by GapCaulker
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 23:03 #6637Senior Member

Posts: 124Brunette MILF
I like my MILF's so I decided to give this one a shot despite lack of info on her - http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/266701196470.
She responded in timely manner and location was good and acceptable donation rates so I asked what time worked for her. Set a time and let her know when I was 5 minutes away and got nothing but crickets. Hung out in general area for 15-20 minutes and still nothing despite reaching out to her.
Tried TOFTT by no joy. Probably won't be trying again.
GC.
-
07-23-19 22:55 #6636Regular Member

Posts: 21Katt
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...h/078086929371
Anybody seen katt lately in cudahy wants 80 qv.
-
07-23-19 21:05 #6635Regular Member

Posts: 5Zoe
Haven't posted in this board before but thought I'd give my review here on one of the best girls I've seen thus far. She's on SA but that's it so you won't see any ads on her. She gives the best BBBJ I've experienced and she's totally gives you GFE yet straight to the point. If you like it sloppy and sensual she's your girl. She likes to wear sexy outfits, usually black net stockings. Her pussy as just as good as her head, tight and right. Nice butt and boobs. She's on the thicker side but far from BBW. I attached a photo, PM for her contact info.
-
07-23-19 20:52 #6634Senior Member

Posts: 315Even that is a better man than I
I prefer to see women that aren't much heavier than 110.
Originally Posted by Nachynn
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 20:21 #6633Senior Member

Posts: 193I never see a women 110 pounds heavier than me. But, have fun, we are all different!
Originally Posted by MNKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 19:01 #6632Senior Member

Posts: 204Anyone Tried.
Planning a trip back out to the area in a few weeks. Anyone tried her? She's currently top of my list.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/041703387929
-
07-23-19 16:07 #6631Senior Member

Posts: 389Give us details!
Originally Posted by HornyBald341
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 14:59 #6630Senior Member

Posts: 258Kendall
I have never had BBFS with Kendall trust me I tried. I would love to cum in that pussy.
-
07-23-19 13:48 #6629Senior Member

Posts: 219Yikes. It has to be a joke. For me, this ranks up their with the ghetto looking girls flipping the middle finger. Really inviting.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/328301431513
Tried her out a week or two back, (didn't get the name, I'm bad at that). The couch was surprisingly comfortable, I got nervous when she started laying out pillows on the ground. Overall great experience. The neighborhood is probably somewhere where I wouldn't want to be at night, but during the day it seemed OK. BBBJ, CFS $.










Reply With Quote





