Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,176 to 17,190 of 26928
-
07-25-19 15:42 #9753Senior Member

Posts: 161Robin / Cleo
Extremely sweet girl with a good attitude. Any specific questions?
Originally Posted by Joenome
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 15:10 #9752Senior Member

Posts: 216I believe both ladies have been here since the time frame mentioned, including earlier this year. What makes you think Maya is Marta? She's consistently used the same photos in her posts and this Maya is located in downtown which is different than Karina and Kamila.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
https://backpage.com.chicago.listcra...23295195/Marta
-
07-25-19 14:39 #9751Senior Member

Posts: 704It suprises me
When guys on here ask about a provider but have not done a reverse image search. I guess it's easier if someone else does it for you. Sheesh!
Originally Posted by Clauckle
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 14:37 #9750Senior Member

Posts: 704Haven't seen her but.
Any provider with a 702 area code (I think that's Vegas) has been problematic. I almost ended up in cuffs when I went to visit the last one.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 14:17 #9749Senior Member

Posts: 139Maya / marta
If maya is Marta, I would describe her as an in shape MILF. I would probably put her at mid 40's blonde. The first pics are not her, but the one with the wood floor are a much better representation. I would recommend, it was a fun visit for me.
Originally Posted by VanillaLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 13:48 #9748Senior Member

Posts: 106Never hooked up with her but saw her on kik before she was advertising and she was even cheaper back then. 90 for half hr I think. Heard she can take a pounding.
Originally Posted by BuddyBear
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 13:39 #9747Senior Member

Posts: 155How does Maya look like??
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
What about the damage? Are they at Cumberland?
-
07-25-19 08:52 #9746Senior Member

Posts: 57Kira Coxx
Has anyone tried her yet? I searched the forum but came up with nothing.
https://tryst.link/escort/kiraxcoxxx
https://escortalligator.com.chicago....f/1/7088208827
While normal sites have normal rates her switter has a helluva deal pinned:
$275/3 HRS.
$420/ Overnight.
https://switter.at/@Chixslut
Hopefully she didn't contract GPS and honors that because at those rates I'm a player.
George Stark this seems right up your alley, have you tried out this ebony spinner?
-
07-25-19 08:48 #9745Senior Member

Posts: 1358Former NG are back
If you are looking for former NG, 2 are here:
Maya. Used to be "Marta" and was here in February 2018. She is cute but these are not her pictures: https://chicago.rubratings.com/147052.
Karina. Pictures are her, was here in 2018: https://chicago.rubratings.com/144052.
-
07-25-19 07:19 #9744Senior Member

Posts: 179Kandi Sweetbits back for a visit
This gal was a big hit some years back with tons of reviews. I saw her maybe 12 years ago and she gave an amazing, toe-curling, left me gasping for air bjtc. She was curvy then and is more curvy now, but pics show the same beautiful face and smile. Looks like she's in town for a week or so and I'm going to try to hook up with her.
https://tryst.link/escort/kandie-sweetbits
-
07-25-19 05:36 #9743Regular Member

Posts: 7Robin Green fka Cleo Oya
Has anyone ever met up with Robin Green? She used to go by name Cleo Oya but I don't find any reviews other than a difficulty with screening (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...172&viewfull=1#post4015172).
https://hellorobingreen.com
https://tryst.link/escort/cleo
-
07-24-19 14:07 #9742Senior Member

Posts: 1438After you googled her email address did you ask her how she could be here and in Boston at the same time? Did you ask her, her rate?
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 23:45 #9741Senior Member

Posts: 161Kendra
So I almost pulled the trigger on this one.
I know the pics are fake, I mean come on. But then I asked her for a selfie, and the selfie looked like the pictures! I was surprised.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1
Anyone seen? Not a lot of info on her when I google the number and email.
-
07-23-19 21:22 #9740Senior Member

Posts: 83Anyone seen her, http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...e/313157992947.
Pictures not even close to the same, 200 for an HR but just gave a quick HJ and left.
-
07-23-19 14:47 #9739Senior Member

Posts: 609Visiting O'Hare need recommendations
Will be in Chicago next week need 3 recommendations for my entertainment.
1) Petite female escort.
2) Outcall massage to my hotel.
3) MF escort couple.
Please message me with your recommendations, thanks.










Reply With Quote





