Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 569 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 8531
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3761

    Suria

    Quote Originally Posted by WindBlown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone contacted / talked to Suria this month? Talked to her last month and she told me she'd return in July. But some of you said she actually planed to retire. Not sure of there's the case.
    She is back for a short period. Saw her last week. She said she will be around till mid August.

  2. #3760

    New Place on Park

    New to me anyway Corner of Fairfield Coco was provider older in shape and great massage skills.

    Clean got the full hour and the girls came out with some coaxing.

    Nothing else available.

  3. #3759

    Flo

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    I am not suggesting every AMP woman with a pad on is faking, but, as I understand it, many wear one to prevent the option of offering FS. The real question is, did you actually find an AMP woman who still has her period? It is so infrequent to find talent locally that is under 50. I feel like many of the negative reviews of AMPs are frequently by younger guys, for us social security aged guys, it is not often I see a woman my age or older. I am not saying it doesn't happen, but, usually the rule is to add (at least) 10+ years to whatever you believe the age is for an Asian woman. I have shown some of my regulars grandkids pictures, and they have shown me theirs. Suggesting they are usually post menopausal woman is more the rule than the exception. (Canterbury has younger woman occasionally, and NYC is all ages.
    First time reading about this smooth trick to deny FS. This was my second time seeing it. The first time, the provider didn't carenabout it and was still up to it, she even showed me the inside, but I gave up, told her next time. She was like late 30's, early 40's (like you said, some of them are hard to guess) especially after they raided harmony in RI and posted the pictures and the age of the girls there on the newspaper, the youngest one was like late 30's,some of them I really thought they was on their 20's, I was shocked. About the negative review about the massage skills at pleasant, don't know what to say, IMHO it was a good massage, but who knows YMMV. About the uncleanliness I agree 100%

  4. #3758

    A good offense is the best defense

    Quote Originally Posted by Hygocoser  [View Original Post]
    Just stopped by pleasant spa, one girl working, Lisa, snaggletooth but cute face,early 30s (I think)not good at boob sizes, to me looks medium(I dont know)lol, . Asked for medium, very good skills, very sensual too. 10 minutes teasing with prostate massage. Flipped over, motioned FS, not a chance because the flo was there, hard hard time to understand her because she keeps telling me about her flo in Chinese language, finally understood when I felt her huge pad blocking the access. Seemed interested but couldn't do it because of that. Maybe next time. Finish with he, she got really soft hands, it felt nice, popped and she ends the session with a neck massage. Have never been a fan of neck massage (maybe because the other ones I tried didn't know what they were doing) but for the first time I enjoyed it. Standard house and tip fees.
    I am not suggesting every AMP woman with a pad on is faking, but, as I understand it, many wear one to prevent the option of offering FS. The real question is, did you actually find an AMP woman who still has her period? It is so infrequent to find talent locally that is under 50. I feel like many of the negative reviews of AMPs are frequently by younger guys, for us social security aged guys, it is not often I see a woman my age or older. I am not saying it doesn't happen, but, usually the rule is to add (at least) 10+ years to whatever you believe the age is for an Asian woman. I have shown some of my regulars grandkids pictures, and they have shown me theirs. Suggesting they are usually post menopausal woman is more the rule than the exception. (Canterbury has younger woman occasionally, and NYC is all ages.

  5. #3757

    Pleasant st

    Went there yesterday for massage and met provider name Lisa. I won't recommend. Mediocre skills. Mechanical job finish. Not attractive. Place also not clean.

  6. #3756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Envelope closed

    My understanding is gone for good. No plans to open somewhere else in the area.

  7. #3755
    Anyone have a lead on FS in Framingham?

    Thanks.

  8. #3754

    X4

    Guys it's worth a drive to meet CoCo. 100% as described before. Standard service but very flirty.

  9. #3753

    Webster

    The new AMP in Webster is presently total legit. No touching allowed, all covered. Won't enter the room until you are face down. No massage skills, although did a back walk. In someone else has a different experience then please share.

  10. #3752

    Pleasant st

    Just stopped by pleasant spa, one girl working, Lisa, snaggletooth but cute face,early 30s (I think)not good at boob sizes, to me looks medium(I don’t know)lol, . Asked for medium, very good skills, very sensual too. 10 minutes teasing with prostate massage. Flipped over, motioned FS, not a chance because the flo was there, hard hard time to understand her because she keeps telling me about her flo in Chinese language, finally understood when I felt her huge pad blocking the access. Seemed interested but couldn't do it because of that. Maybe next time. Finish with he, she got really soft hands, it felt nice, popped and she ends the session with a neck massage. Have never been a fan of neck massage (maybe because the other ones I tried didn't know what they were doing) but for the first time I enjoyed it. Standard house and tip fees.

  11. #3751

    Exit 4

    Thanks for the recommendation for Coco, she has a great set up top and gave a pretty good massage. Massage 7-8, ending solid 7, but then I go back to the Julia days there and even got two shots in the hour with an excellent massage. Typical fee $. 6 + $. 4 tip.

    Play safe out there!

    TB.

  12. #3750

    Boston post Rd Marlborough

    Stopped in this spot for the second time. Different provider this time than my last visit.

    Younger, maybe 28 at most, cute face, skinny lady. Back massage was 5/10, but she did walk on my back a bit which was interesting. Was a good 35-40 minute back massage, which was nice. Teased me lightly during the time, then right before the flip, some over the top teasing that had me like a rock.

    Wanted 60 for hand release, talked her down to 40. I'm not a big romer with the hands, but she had soft legs, and liked when I had my hand between them OTC.

    Hand release was good, long soft hands worked wonders. Hot towel clean up, and some more massage before it was over. For sure will repeat.

  13. #3749

    Sunny in Marlboro

    My second time there, beneficial massage very clean room with cloth bed sheet not paper, makes the whole session comfortable. No FS only HE, full hour no time stealing, will go back for their really good massage.

  14. #3748

    Pleasant

    Pleasant Sat night. Pretty 25 ish, quite fit, c's. Asked if it was my first time. Told her it was. It was with her, anyway. Half for 4. Never negotiated further. Good rub consisted of mainly tease while kind of sitting on the back of my neck. Door rang a couple times so she'd leave & come right back. Each time had to get things going again but was fine. Black top that zipped down w short skirt. Flip turned to 69 & one of her fingers. Still no tip talk. I've never had things go down quite like this. No rushing & totally cleaned up and winded down w a foot rub & hot towels. Went well over 1/2 h & was pretty awesome. Left the room & waited by the door for me. I had to ask her how much to tip after. She was pretty much politely watching me leave. Gave her 4. Unbelievable. I'd say I'd definitely do it again but I can't imagine getting lucky like that again. I'm very rarely pleased w AMPs lately. What a killer end of a hellish hot day.

  15. #3747

    Change

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Never go to an AMP with anything but 20's and a couple of 10's. Won't get change back. Some girls are confused by anything other than those denominations and will stare at the bill trying to figure out what it is.

    The girls at can't seem to want a bit more than other places, and want tip up front. One of the turn offs for the place.
    100 % agree =- when I go into Fitchburg Bemis (70), if you do not have extra like 80 never get anything back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape