Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,876 to 31,890 of 41285
-
07-24-19 10:09 #9410Senior Member

Posts: 683Ms. Ohio
SHe travels all over the place. Believe she is back in Jax now. Strung out.
Originally Posted by Tarpo63
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 09:46 #9409Regular Member

Posts: 9I saw her a few years ago to and they look like the same pics as then. Plus to many rules but YIMV.
Originally Posted by Poliedrico
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 09:45 #9408Senior Member

Posts: 1410Thanks! I was just getting ready to hit her up!
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 08:03 #9407Senior Member

Posts: 405Miss Ohio Jessika
She is legit and definitely worth trying out as I have seen her several times and never had a negative experience. She is traveling with her trucker boyfriend and he drops her off at various cities and then the next time he is in the area, he picks her up and off they go to a different town.
Originally Posted by Tarpo63
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 06:54 #9406Senior Member

Posts: 192Looking for info
It would appear one of your local girls made it down to the Cocoa Beach area, I did a search on her phone number and its a Jax area code but I cannot find any information on her! Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/551635177405
-
07-24-19 04:06 #9405Senior Member

Posts: 138Legit location is the only thing. Cash and dash! Has small tats on her face, dark hair, probably 30 ish. Right beside a church on Crystal Springs. A Cresting one. Right next door. Don't even know if its her house or not. I'll try to report in more depth but said "her sister was coming home and for me to pull my vehicle up. An suv pulled in, as I was parking my vehicle, bam, out the door and in the suv. I had laid the donation laid out. My stupidity. Body looked to be the same but I was there 5 minutes when her "sister" pulled up. DO NOT DO IT! Stay far away!
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 01:47 #9404Senior Member

Posts: 2131Cruz rd is a duplex. Tom Cruz (not really his last name tho LOL) was a crack monger that let girls trick out of his place for a cut. The other side was a trap house. Tom Cruz moved out months ago. Not sure who is running it now. My advice is to opt to pick the provider up from there for a car date or not go at all.
Originally Posted by JaxonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 23:44 #9403Senior Member

Posts: 708I prefer PAWGS to BBW's (there's a thin line. I know) but if she's anything in the vicinity of those pics, I'm willing to risk the attitude.
Originally Posted by Explorer11
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 23:41 #9402Senior Member

Posts: 708Pics are real. A lot of mongers on here have experience with her. Nice gal. Usually safe location. She's not on my list of must sees, but I would not knock her. The bolt-ons look good when dressed up.
Originally Posted by TomKelchie
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 23:30 #9401Senior Member

Posts: 708And it looks tasty, like a smaller version of our Friend near 301 Marie. Delectable.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 23:27 #9400Senior Member

Posts: 708I tried. No success. I wanted to so bad.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 23:26 #9399Senior Member

Posts: 708Adam Drew (graham crackers+marshmellows+Chocolate)
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/162122956487
Smores.
New number She says call her.
-
07-23-19 21:47 #9398Senior Member

Posts: 54Thank you
Pictures available on Social Media show various degrees of age / weight changes. I was wondering about her skills though.
Originally Posted by GoofyTerf
[View Original Post]
Based on your short comment, I gather they are not worth testing.
Thank you.
-
07-23-19 21:03 #9397Senior Member

Posts: 348Brandi
It's 100 for FS car date.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 20:57 #9396Senior Member

Posts: 909Know somebody had to.
Know somebody had to test out this ride by now.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...f/574468355131
They got a location up now so I'm thinking it may be legit.
Insight is appreciated.









Reply With Quote






