Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Mila-Milwaukee

    Does anyone have experience with Mila from Milwaukee? Pic's look great, but I can't seem to find any discussion about her on here which make it seem like TGTBT. I figured searching the forum here would lead to someone discussing her. Maybe I am not using the search function correctly? Anyone know if she is legit?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...w/605521924666

    Thanks.

  2. #6643

    Olive Oil Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisDude1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her name pop up on here a few times. Is she good pickins'?
    She's been posting lately doing incalls from a private home in eastern West Allis. She's been out on bail for a couple of weeks. She gives a great BBBJ and you can get her for dirt cheap for FS.

    Here's her booking picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nutbag booking picture resized.jpg‎  

  3. #6642

    Olive Oil?

    I've seen her name pop up on here a few times. Is she good pickins'?

  4. #6641

    Jenna P411

    Has anyone seen the Jenna from P411 *446?

    Thanks guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 432B206C-398C-45F1-A825-A245E8579DEF.jpg‎  

  5. #6640

    Brunette MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound  [View Original Post]
    She's a junkie. Probably passed out or someone got in before you. First pic, left arm has track mark. Plus look who she doubles with. Shame she wasted your time. Appreciate the report so other mongers don't waste their time with her.
    This is probably the most logical explanation. Know a junkie provider who is maybe reliable 50% of the time. Called her out on.

    The times she ghosted me. Said she fell asleep. Another time she told me her son was sick. LOL, I know she doesn't have a son. With what and who were dealing with we can't expect military type punctuality and discipline.

  6. #6639

    Brunette MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by GapCaulker  [View Original Post]
    I like my MILF's so I decided to give this one a shot despite lack of info on her - http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/266701196470.

    She responded in timely manner and location was good and acceptable donation rates so I asked what time worked for her. Set a time and let her know when I was 5 minutes away and got nothing but crickets. Hung out in general area for 15-20 minutes and still nothing despite reaching out to her.

    Tried TOFTT by no joy. Probably won't be trying again.

    GC.
    I'm trying to contact this one with no luck. Why do they even bother to post an add when there like non existent and ghost people?

  7. #6638
    Quote Originally Posted by GapCaulker  [View Original Post]
    I like my MILF's so I decided to give this one a shot despite lack of info on her - http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/266701196470.

    She responded in timely manner and location was good and acceptable donation rates so I asked what time worked for her. Set a time and let her know when I was 5 minutes away and got nothing but crickets. Hung out in general area for 15-20 minutes and still nothing despite reaching out to her.

    Tried TOFTT by no joy. Probably won't be trying again.

    GC.
    She's a junkie. Probably passed out or someone got in before you. First pic, left arm has track mark. Plus look who she doubles with. Shame she wasted your time. Appreciate the report so other mongers don't waste their time with her.

  8. #6637

    Brunette MILF

    I like my MILF's so I decided to give this one a shot despite lack of info on her - http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/266701196470.

    She responded in timely manner and location was good and acceptable donation rates so I asked what time worked for her. Set a time and let her know when I was 5 minutes away and got nothing but crickets. Hung out in general area for 15-20 minutes and still nothing despite reaching out to her.

    Tried TOFTT by no joy. Probably won't be trying again.

    GC.

  9. #6636

    Katt

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...h/078086929371

    Anybody seen katt lately in cudahy wants 80 qv.

  10. #6635

    Zoe

    Haven't posted in this board before but thought I'd give my review here on one of the best girls I've seen thus far. She's on SA but that's it so you won't see any ads on her. She gives the best BBBJ I've experienced and she's totally gives you GFE yet straight to the point. If you like it sloppy and sensual she's your girl. She likes to wear sexy outfits, usually black net stockings. Her pussy as just as good as her head, tight and right. Nice butt and boobs. She's on the thicker side but far from BBW. I attached a photo, PM for her contact info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2E87481F-F748-4B49-AD30-B5F72EB33EB5.jpg‎   D44B83D1-CD2F-424F-9E93-31A440971DB3.jpg‎  

  11. #6634

    Even that is a better man than I

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachynn  [View Original Post]
    I never see a women 110 pounds heavier than me. But, have fun, we are all different!
    I prefer to see women that aren't much heavier than 110.

  12. #6633
    Quote Originally Posted by MNKing  [View Original Post]
    Planning a trip back out to the area in a few weeks. Anyone tried her? She's currently top of my list.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/041703387929
    I never see a women 110 pounds heavier than me. But, have fun, we are all different!

  13. #6632

    Anyone Tried.

    Planning a trip back out to the area in a few weeks. Anyone tried her? She's currently top of my list.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/041703387929

  14. #6631
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBald341  [View Original Post]
    Give us details!

  15. #6630

    Kendall

    I have never had BBFS with Kendall trust me I tried. I would love to cum in that pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape