Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 596 of 731 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 646 696 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 10963
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2038
    Quote Originally Posted by Armon  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure it's coincidence but right after I posted question about the two ladies from SA, my account got deleted. I just need to know if anyone else had a similar experience.
    If contact support you got a good shot of getting the account back unless it was for soliciting. If someone reported you for excessive rudeness or something you'll get the account back. There are some trigger words you just can't say like "incall", "outcall", popular soliciting words that I think they must have an algorithm that bans you for them. But again is the ban was for being rude or some bullshit they will likely reinstate your account if you contact support.

  2. #2037
    Quote Originally Posted by Armon  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure it's coincidence but right after I posted question about the two ladies from SA, my account got deleted. I just need to know if anyone else had a similar experience.
    I think if someone reports you they need to have proof that you offered them money for adult activities. I could be wrong tho.

  3. #2036

    Account got deleted

    I'm pretty sure it's coincidence but right after I posted question about the two ladies from SA, my account got deleted. I just need to know if anyone else had a similar experience.

  4. #2035
    Quote Originally Posted by Tostone71  [View Original Post]
    Same for me. Do you have profile names (and location in their profile) and perhaps and we might be able to find them up that way (if they are still there and under something similar)
    Sorry about that! The problem arose when I cut and pasted those links from my post on the Providence SA / SB forum. Apparently you can't do that!

    But if you just go to my other post, #241 on that Providence SA / SB forum, you will find the original links, that work just fine!

    And the names whom I was asking about are:

    Trippie Luv
    Submit2u
    shehadeh1970
    BG Elizabeth
    cairo8818

  5. #2034
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Was with her a few months ago, raw in all holes, slapped her around (her request) and blew the swimmers in her ass. High price tag prevented a repeat.

    Maybe she changed to a safety girl, ;.
    What was the price tag, please?

  6. #2033

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Requires condoms and is kind of a b at tch.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/72ec9...7-65c1e7902e08
    Was with her a few months ago, raw in all holes, slapped her around (her request) and blew the swimmers in her ass. High price tag prevented a repeat.

    Maybe she changed to a safety girl, ;.

  7. #2032

    Manifestingdreamsnow's

    I saw her awhile back. I think she changed her profile name. Hung out at my place. Nice girl, fun time. 300 was the damage. I didn't repeat due to better options.

  8. #2031

    I wouldn't bother with this one

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I'm looking to get the PHONE NUMBERS of any of the girls listed below. In return, I can offer you the PHONE NUMBERS a couple of easy, reasonably priced, SA CIP girls who I recently inseminated. Details and my public pics of those girls can be found in my more detailed post that I just put on the Providence SA forum.

    Here are the ones I'd like numbers for! As well as any info about them that you can provide!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed2ad...f-edc78c1f4d79

    https://www.seeking.com/member/72ec9...7-65c1e7902e08

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f57a5...b-4363f78e277c

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2b12c...f-24008bbf58a8

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9892a...6-804489c792b7
    Requires condoms and is kind of a b at tch.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/72ec9...7-65c1e7902e08

  9. #2030

    BeccaG556

    BeccaG556 contacted me 2-3 weeks ago (don't remember). Too young for me. She wanted to sell me pics. I passed.


  10. #2029

    Comagirl (from WYP) / Taunton

    Anyone messed around with this one? On WYP, and have a date set. Checking if anyone has experience.

    Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lpm6xVUNggZITdSP.jpg‎   jgqOsEcPZf1ZerW8.jpg‎   WXsyhSKbFQXoAW2I.jpg‎  

  11. #2028
    Quote Originally Posted by Tostone71  [View Original Post]
    Same for me. Do you have profile names (and location in their profile) and perhaps and we might be able to find them up that way (if they are still there and under something similar)
    Try these. I pasted the actual links in from his Providence post:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed2ad...f-edc78c1f4d79

    https://www.seeking.com/member/72ec9...7-65c1e7902e08

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f57a5...b-4363f78e277c

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2b12c...f-24008bbf58a8

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9892a...6-804489c792b7

    That last one is still unavailable to me, but it might be available to others.

  12. #2027

    BeccaG556 or Manifestingdreamsnow's


  13. #2026

    Same. All deactivated

    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    Every single one comes up profile not available for me??
    Same for me. Do you have profile names (and location in their profile) and perhaps and we might be able to find them up that way (if they are still there and under something similar)

  14. #2025
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I'm looking to get the PHONE NUMBERS of any of the girls listed below. In return, I can offer you the PHONE NUMBERS a couple of easy, reasonably priced, SA CIP girls who I recently inseminated. Details and my public pics of those girls can be found in my more detailed post that I just put on the Providence SA forum.

    Here are the ones I'd like numbers for! As well as any info about them that you can provide!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed2ad...f-edc78c1f4d79

    https://www.seeking.com/member/72ec9...7-65c1e7902e08

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f57a5...b-4363f78e277c

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2b12c...f-24008bbf58a8

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9892a...6-804489c792b7
    Every single one comes up profile not available for me??

  15. #2024

    Numbers, please?

    Gents, I'm looking to get the PHONE NUMBERS of any of the girls listed below. In return, I can offer you the PHONE NUMBERS a couple of easy, reasonably priced, SA CIP girls who I recently inseminated. Details and my public pics of those girls can be found in my more detailed post that I just put on the Providence SA forum.

    Here are the ones I'd like numbers for! As well as any info about them that you can provide!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed2ad...f-edc78c1f4d79

    https://www.seeking.com/member/72ec9...7-65c1e7902e08

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f57a5...b-4363f78e277c

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2b12c...f-24008bbf58a8

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9892a...6-804489c792b7

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape