Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 10958
-
07-23-19 21:44 #2033Senior Member

Posts: 602Unfortunate
Was with her a few months ago, raw in all holes, slapped her around (her request) and blew the swimmers in her ass. High price tag prevented a repeat.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
Maybe she changed to a safety girl, ;.
-
07-23-19 19:01 #2032Senior Member

Posts: 203Manifestingdreamsnow's
I saw her awhile back. I think she changed her profile name. Hung out at my place. Nice girl, fun time. 300 was the damage. I didn't repeat due to better options.
Originally Posted by Armon
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 17:56 #2031Senior Member

Posts: 338I wouldn't bother with this one
Requires condoms and is kind of a b at tch.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/72ec9...7-65c1e7902e08
-
07-23-19 16:11 #2030Senior Member

Posts: 379BeccaG556
BeccaG556 contacted me 2-3 weeks ago (don't remember). Too young for me. She wanted to sell me pics. I passed.
Originally Posted by Armon
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 15:39 #2029Senior Member

Posts: 48Comagirl (from WYP) / Taunton
Anyone messed around with this one? On WYP, and have a date set. Checking if anyone has experience.
Cheers.
-
07-23-19 13:10 #2028Regular Member

Posts: 1Try these. I pasted the actual links in from his Providence post:
Originally Posted by Tostone71
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/ed2ad...f-edc78c1f4d79
https://www.seeking.com/member/72ec9...7-65c1e7902e08
https://www.seeking.com/member/f57a5...b-4363f78e277c
https://www.seeking.com/member/2b12c...f-24008bbf58a8
https://www.seeking.com/member/9892a...6-804489c792b7
That last one is still unavailable to me, but it might be available to others.
-
07-23-19 12:14 #2027Senior Member

Posts: 41BeccaG556 or Manifestingdreamsnow's
Has anyone seen either of them?
https://www.seeking.com/member/7a6e7...1-434294e206e1
https://www.seeking.com/member/590fb...5-695583131b1e
Thank you.
-
07-23-19 12:14 #2026Senior Member

Posts: 35Same. All deactivated
Same for me. Do you have profile names (and location in their profile) and perhaps and we might be able to find them up that way (if they are still there and under something similar)
Originally Posted by ClMike01
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 11:42 #2025Senior Member

Posts: 186Every single one comes up profile not available for me??
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 11:30 #2024Senior Member

Posts: 3748Numbers, please?
Gents, I'm looking to get the PHONE NUMBERS of any of the girls listed below. In return, I can offer you the PHONE NUMBERS a couple of easy, reasonably priced, SA CIP girls who I recently inseminated. Details and my public pics of those girls can be found in my more detailed post that I just put on the Providence SA forum.
Here are the ones I'd like numbers for! As well as any info about them that you can provide!
https://www.seeking.com/member/ed2ad...f-edc78c1f4d79
https://www.seeking.com/member/72ec9...7-65c1e7902e08
https://www.seeking.com/member/f57a5...b-4363f78e277c
https://www.seeking.com/member/2b12c...f-24008bbf58a8
https://www.seeking.com/member/9892a...6-804489c792b7
-
07-23-19 09:57 #2023Senior Member

Posts: 650The issue with calling the cops in this scenario is an obvious conflict of interests. Is he married and he is kinda committing a crime himself. Calling the PD may or may not end up in an arrest but he would need to give some info that could but his discretion in jeopardy. It's a tough call but this business is similar to the drug business where if the dealer rips you off can you call the PD?
Originally Posted by Attwater
[View Original Post]
I was in a similar situation a few years ago where I guy came after me after refusing to pay the girl before the deed and decided to bail. I sensed a rip-off so I left but as I was exiting the building he came after me with a machete. I was carrying so he backed off but followed me all the way to my car. Probably could have dropped him but the ramifications would have been huge of course and at the end of he day we all got out OK. I never called the PD because it would put me on public record. This is why this business should be legal just like Canada. Montreal is a hobbyist play land because it is out in the open.
-
07-23-19 03:01 #2022Senior Member

Posts: 356Ummmmm He pulled a gun on you!!
Originally Posted by JimXuper90
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 10:27 #2021Senior Member

Posts: 235For what? Is it worthy to call the cops?
Originally Posted by Attwater
[View Original Post]
Don't bring too much cash, reduce the loss when you get robbed. The trouble you will have reporting to police is way above a few hundred dollars.
-
07-22-19 06:31 #2020Senior Member

Posts: 356You should be calling the cops.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 00:48 #2019Senior Member

Posts: 82JustAshleyCM
Saw this one about a week ago: https://www.seeking.com/member/5cbbc...a-0f13e2204f1d.
Was able to set it up pretty effortlessly. Wanted 4 and got get to 3. Everything covered. Looks like her photos and has a huge ass, if you love huge asses than you'll love her. Overall was a decent experience but wouldn't repeat, didn't really vibe but there nothing wrong with her.









Reply With Quote





