Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 8022
-
07-24-19 07:23 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 170Beautifuldirtycouple
If you read her posts, you watch only, and can direct them. They are not looking for a 3 some. Not difficult to figure out.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 22:45 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 7263Wow, you must be a hookers dream date? No daty and dfk.
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]
Your a perfect candidate for trophy hooker kimberlyannVip (HX).
-
07-23-19 20:21 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 7263Seen Cj four times and never saw a pimp. She does have a b / f.
Originally Posted by LonerRanger
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 20:20 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 7263So, I have seen CJ four times and all we're creampie sessions. She is a nightowl as well so many of my appt's we're late night ones. Not her to defend anyone except that I have gotten creampie sessions with her.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
And, she does have a b / f. Not a pimp some people may like to claim. He knows she does this and even told me he's not happy with it but she got bills to pay. Also, I know for a fact some guys try to lowball these girls and the dudes get pissed or throw a tantrum if they don't get what they want for the price of a session. I didn't ask to see a text but she even showed me a few texts from some hx dudes and even showed me there handles and I laughed cause I know who they are.
She doesn't offer bb to all clients that I know. As I've said before be polite and ask at appt in person!
-
07-23-19 20:08 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 43Nice.
What did that 3 hrs w / video set you back. And what were the add on's if you don't mind telling us.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 18:32 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 81I never daty and dfk a hooker.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 14:55 #2556Regular Member

Posts: 347Alpha dog
I was the first hungry pitbull to doggie style her, even before she became known as SunkissedKayla. BTW, how did I taste like? Do I really taste like pineapple and cranberry juice like a lot of girls have told me?
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]
Lots of Johnny Come Lately's on Hx, enjoying my cum dripping out of new talents LOL. Hey, free lube!
-
07-23-19 14:48 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 81I got introduced by her by high levels that run private clubs and organize the hx socials.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
I know a couple of level 1 and 2 that have seen her.
Just keep a lookout for her when she post and set something up fast.
There is alot of hungry dogs wanting to see her.
-
07-23-19 11:24 #2554Regular Member

Posts: 347LOL keep dreaming about SunkissedLayla dude
She only PM's high level HX members. And I am willing to bet you are a 0 over there, if even an Hx member at all. Stop with the window shopping already. Your face pressed against the glass is totally freaking out the VIP customers OMG. If you don't quit, security will come to you and kick your sorry ass to the curb.
Originally Posted by RubnHood
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 10:46 #2553Regular Member

Posts: 347YMMV on Cjxoxox
Seen her 3 X already. First two times, she came to my upscale hotel. I was on a high floor looking at the restricted parking lot with toll and mechanical arms. Both times she pulled in her vehicle, I will not describe the make and model, and she was alone. Maybe she dropped off this alleged pimp at a Starbucks 6 blocks away? LOL.
Originally Posted by LonerRanger
[View Original Post]
Third time I came to her incall in BP. Tiny hotel near Knotts. Pulled in the nearly empty lot and there were only 2 cars parked. Waited 10-15 minutes before texting her that I am parked at her hotel, just to survey the lay of the land so to speak. Saw no activity in any of the rooms. She texted me her room number. I was literally parked outside her room and didn't even know it. If there was a pimp, it might have been Kevin Bacon in Hollow Man or that British dude from A League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
I filmed all 3 sessions with Cj. Nearly 3 hours worth and almost 45 GB of footage on 3 devices with different points of view, all high def. Non stop BBFSCIP and she never stopped looking at my hand held camera. So fucking pretty and tiny little body that is so sexy. And that pussy is totally addicting. I could never stop cumming inside it, and I want more and more.
Don't hate me because I get this shit done.
-
07-23-19 10:23 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 479Luna and Pixie
I saw Luna very early in her career on Hx and she was in a relationship with Pixie at the time. She even suggested doing doubles with the two of them, because they were really into each other. Sadly, I never took her up on it.
Originally Posted by Oglaf
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 01:29 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 234CJxoxox. Bad feedback from network
CJxoxox already has 3 red / negative ratings and is just getting started.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
I also received negative feedback about her from people who gave her good ratings.
Supposedly has a pimp watching her and her clients.
-
07-23-19 01:03 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 62Dark Side of the Lunababy
Man, that Luna. Fulfilled a few fantasies I'd had since high school, and could actually hold a damn conversation during refractory periods too. I could tell she wouldn't last very long.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 01:00 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 62Pixie and Luna doubles
I miss Pixiebaby doubling with Lunababy, before they'd even picked out "real" names and just called each other by their real names. I suspect they were in a real-life relationship at some point. Sadly Luna has left the hobby; but it's not for everyone.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 23:53 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 78SunkissedKayla extra donation?
What was the damage? And extra for the BB? PM me if necessary.
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




